Author Topic: Who's your top five worst posters and who's your top five best?  (Read 7979 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Who's your top five worst posters and who's your top five best?
« Reply #210 on: July 25, 2011, 06:41:26 PM »
nik just dead it...theres one thread with a few pages and a handful of pics and all of them are saying that shes gorgeous.

dont forget how many times on this fourm youve documented yourself as a pedofile and requested pics of my kid and talked about all the ways youd like to rape her...i aint trippin.

its the internet...if niggas wanna talk all that big shit they better grow some thicker skin.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #211 on: July 25, 2011, 06:46:50 PM »
NIK I heard ur robotic voice in the back quit being a lieng sack of shit
The West is Back

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #212 on: July 25, 2011, 06:48:00 PM »
Like I said, there is no case here.

But go ahead & try Dubcc or Da Sauce, NIK. You've posted my picture & said that I look like a "lesbian faggot"; not to mention all your threats to me...I suppose I find legitmate. See you in court. ;)

plus his mama's pictures all come from FACEBOOK, a public site where she waived all her rights by signing up
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #213 on: July 25, 2011, 06:53:10 PM »

But go ahead & try Dubcc or Da Sauce, NIK. You've posted my picture & said that I look like a "lesbian faggot"; not to mention all your threats to me...I suppose I find legitmate. See you in court. ;)

yea, and we both post here....my family members do not, so that's completely different.

Actually not. I didn't post my picture here it was taken from my Myspace without my consent. It's the same.

Sccit

« Reply #214 on: July 25, 2011, 07:19:29 PM »

yea, and we both post here....my family members do not, so that's completely different.

Actually not. I didn't post my picture here it was taken from my Myspace without my consent. It's the same.

point blank, u dont have enough content for a judge to rule in your favor. especially considering u actually post here...quit comparin the situation when it clearly aint the same, lil dumbfuck.

Sccit

« Reply #215 on: July 25, 2011, 07:22:19 PM »
NIK I heard ur robotic voice in the back quit being a lieng sack of shit

youre a retard lmao

u got punked by muhfukka, son...he already admitted he was callin up people and fuckin with them, pretending to be my uncle to sikotic and, obviously, my laywer to u. and even if it wasn't muhfukka, it was some1 else tryna fuck with u to make u delete ur account lmao, cuz that shit straight up wasnt me, and i would admit if it was, idiot...

btw, did u actually delete it? thats fuckin hilarious smh

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #216 on: July 25, 2011, 07:27:12 PM »
Elior gets more pathetic by the post

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #217 on: July 25, 2011, 07:38:09 PM »

point blank, u dont have enough content for a judge to rule in your favor. especially considering u actually post here...quit comparin the situation when it clearly aint the same, lil dumbfuck.

LMAO, slander is slander, son. All I need is one. & you don't have any considering you're not even part of that forum. It's the same situation. There is no difference between slander, you're just mad I have the same thing on you that they have on your mother.

But we're talking about nonsense because it's not illegal. Facebook is a site for anybody to view, unless you set your privacy settings correctly. Clearly she didn't & freedom of speech allows anybody to say anything you want about them. I've never heard anyone get arrested for saying "I jerk off to her". Not only is that freedom of speech, but freedom of expression. You can't tell somebody not to jerk off to something lmao.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #218 on: July 25, 2011, 07:56:42 PM »

i wish he'd someday see the error in his ways
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #219 on: July 25, 2011, 08:18:07 PM »
You wouldn't admit it. How will anyone believe you when your so quick to call up lawyers. I know it was you Eliot
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #220 on: July 25, 2011, 08:20:04 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation

there's a strong case, whether u admit it or not.

LMAO, slander is slander, son. All I need is one. & you don't have any considering you're not even part of that forum. It's the same situation. There is no difference between slander, you're just mad I have the same thing on you that they have on your mother.

But we're talking about nonsense because it's not illegal. Facebook is a site for anybody to view, unless you set your privacy settings correctly. Clearly she didn't & freedom of speech allows anybody to say anything you want about them. I've never heard anyone get arrested for saying "I jerk off to her". Not only is that freedom of speech, but freedom of expression. You can't tell somebody not to jerk off to something lmao.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation

There is a case against it, whether u wanna admit it or not

Sccit

« Reply #221 on: July 25, 2011, 08:21:03 PM »
nik just dead it...theres one thread with a few pages and a handful of pics and all of them are saying that shes gorgeous.

dont forget how many times on this fourm youve documented yourself as a pedofile and requested pics of my kid and talked about all the ways youd like to rape her...i aint trippin.

its the internet...if niggas wanna talk all that big shit they better grow some thicker skin.

just sayin, petey...a civil suit could EASILY be filed against u for hosting that on ur site, whether these kids wana admit it or not

Sccit

« Reply #222 on: July 25, 2011, 08:21:48 PM »

LOL@u makin wishes about me like the groupie u are smh

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #223 on: July 25, 2011, 08:22:51 PM »

Doubtful. Elior hasn't matured a day since he started posting here. Still acts like he's 13

Sccit

« Reply #224 on: July 25, 2011, 08:23:29 PM »
You wouldn't admit it. How will anyone believe you when your so quick to call up lawyers. I know it was you Eliot

why would i deny it if i did it? obviously, i'm not scared to admit that i could easily get lawyers involved. besides growin a pair of nuts, u also need 2 grow a brain, ag. real spit.

anyways, answer ur question, did whoever call u get u to delete ur account? lmao