Author Topic: Who's your top five worst posters and who's your top five best?  (Read 8262 times)

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Who's your top five worst posters and who's your top five best?
« Reply #285 on: July 26, 2011, 12:18:20 PM »
a lawyer isnt going to do shit the motherfucker is bluffing and doing a shitty job at that. lawyers want one thing and one thing only and thats money, theres no real money involved in this shit so unless nik wants to fork out a bunch of money for legal fees (hes jewish so he wont) or his family lawyers want to do it for free (theyre jewish so they wont) aint shit gonna happen. and even if someone does try to do something its a bunch of  photos from facebook that have been reposted, honestly even i thought nik was a little smarter than this
yeah wait a minute
what is NIK going to sue for? lmao
He mentioned defamation earlier in the thread. Hes talkin out his ass anyways this shit would get nowhere. Theres a bigger chance of him gettin done for peadofilia.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #286 on: July 26, 2011, 12:22:35 PM »
speaking of paedophilia heres a photo of his mother as a very young girl

ah ah ah

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #287 on: July 26, 2011, 12:28:39 PM »
speaking of paedophilia heres a photo of his mother as a very young girl

ah ah ah

See, there is no slander involved in this picture.

Sccit

« Reply #288 on: July 26, 2011, 01:33:51 PM »
Are you serious, we're talking about getting lawyers involved.  NIK I don't get this, you know you are disliked here, so what's the point of coming back ?  This would all be over if you just stopped coming here.  Maybe you're right, most of us here are immature, if that's the case why even come here ?  You bring this on yourself because you are so disliked.  And sure after you leave people will still talk about you and your mother but it will eventually die off.  Sure you may see a mention here and there but people will stop contacting your loved ones and harassing them.  As much as people here hate to admit it, you left your mark here you were a big part of this place.    But is it really worth getting your family involved at this point ?  C'mon people here found out your mothers personal info and contacted her.  They found out your brothers info and contacted him.  They have your sisters info and they could contact her if they want as well.  Is it really worth causing a headache for your family members to prove a point about some stupid internet bullshit.  Yea the stupid internet bullshit went to real life but no one got hurt.  It was a bunch of immature guys saying some stupid bull shit. It would just die off if you went away from this place for good.  If you love rap music so much and enjoy posting your music so much, there are so many other rap boards to post at.  Rap boards that generate much more traffic like projectcovo, allhiphop, realraptalk, and boxden.  And I'm sure you can find a shitload of other places.  So whats the point of continuing to come here ?  You know what this place is about, you know what the people are like, so why put your loved ones through that headache over a stupid fucking message board.

LOL@acting as if my family is in real danger...at the very most, these faggots are annoying. this isn't some major drama in my family life like u are making it seem lmao. i come back here cuz i want to....deal with it.

I never said your family was in any danger.  I said it was stupid internet bullshit that turned to real life but still wasn't anything dangerous.  And I didn't say drama either, I said headaches and by headache it could be just a minor annoyance.    But I'm sure your mother doesn't appreciate the fact people here have called her to harrass her.  I'm sure your brother doesn'tappreciate the fact people here contact.  Is coming here really worth it.  And NIK I could careless if you come here or not.  Check my posting stats, I don't come here much anymore and I don't post on dasauce that much either so whatever you wanna do go ahead.  But just what's the point of it.  You're talking about getting lawyers involved you talk about how we have harrassed your family, you had your uncle call up sikotic.  Just....what's the point, why come back ?  Like I said do you, if you wanna come here by all rights do so.  But when this place has become an annoyance for even your family what's the point, that's what I don't understand.

if it was really that big of an annoyance to me, best believe i woulda stopped posting...dont forget, i stopped posting for 2 years straight, up until the point i started posting my music again...i'm not gunna run away because some faggots make it their mission to be an annoyance. if i feel like not posting anymore, i wont...and when that happens, people will beg for me to come back, as they did the first time I bounced.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #289 on: July 26, 2011, 01:35:51 PM »
you stopped posting about 9 months

not 2 years, get it right.  i thought jews were good with math.   you probably were preggo those 9 months lmao
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #290 on: July 26, 2011, 01:36:32 PM »

..dont forget, i stopped posting for 2 years straight,
your new account has 2000 posts outside g spot

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #291 on: July 26, 2011, 01:40:28 PM »
NIK, how many other forums do you post on? You had over a 1,000 posts on that fantasy sports one. You have that forum people "praised" your music on.

The over/under right now is 4.5. I'm leaning towards the over.

Sccit

« Reply #292 on: July 26, 2011, 02:01:11 PM »

which averages out to under 2 posts a day....damn, thats almost as much as cham. or not.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #293 on: July 26, 2011, 02:02:19 PM »

which averages out to under 2 posts a day....damn, thats almost as much as cham. or not.

Oh, wow. What a nutrider. Can't get my name out of his mouth.

Sccit

« Reply #294 on: July 26, 2011, 02:06:36 PM »

not 2 years, get it right.  i thought jews were good with math.   you probably were preggo those 9 months lmao

not really...but either way, i dare u to stop posting for 9 months. like acgrundy said, none of u dweebs would ever be able to take a step away from this forum and go partake in real life activities, cuz this forum is your life. you wouldnt even be able to stop posting for a month if it came down to it. dubcc is ur entire social life...u'd have no one to communicate with if u stopped posting on this board. if i'm wrong, prove it...i dare u to stop posting for just 1 month. if u cant, stfu.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #295 on: July 26, 2011, 02:14:46 PM »
NIK just needs to stop telling others to grow up & do it himself.

This boy tells me to go into the "world world". NIK you can't name me anything you've dealt with seriously that I haven't already experienced. I'll go to a rave in the next few months when school starts back up & then after that, I don't know what else you can tell me.

& yeah, two weeks ago it was over 200. Two weeks of shutting NIK down & it's negative. The saddest part of all? NIK probably believes he's bothering me because he believes karma is a sign of "leadership".

LOL...u cant even go to Vegas yet. ur a fuckin kid. the sooner u realize this, the sooner u will grown up.
lol cham waliking down the strip listenig 2 biebs

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #296 on: July 26, 2011, 02:15:28 PM »

not really...but either way, i dare u to stop posting for 9 months. like acgrundy said, none of u dweebs would ever be able to take a step away from this forum and go partake in real life activities, cuz this forum is your life. you wouldnt even be able to stop posting for a month if it came down to it. dubcc is ur entire social life...u'd have no one to communicate with if u stopped posting on this board. if i'm wrong, prove it...i dare u to stop posting for just 1 month. if u cant, stfu.

Shut up like you stopped because you wanted to. You just couldn't handle how badly you got exposed. If Jewdgement Day never happens, you don't leave, your account doesn't get deleted & you'd be over 80,000 posts.

& our entire social life? Nobody has friends who post here. Your girlfriend had to make an account just to talk to you because she couldn't get you away from this place. Plus you had Ali, Brian, Tr3y, Roccy & Lights make accounts here. That's five people you know in real life & more or less the only time they post is in your defense. You realized so many people figured out how much of a herb you were so you thought it would be beneficial to have people here to defend you.

Look at how that sounds. Nobody you claim is part of that "group, led by SIK" really knows each other. None of them have ever met & most don't speak outside of this forum. They have no alliance to defend anyone when shit goes down. But when shit goes down with you, you had actual friends come here & defend you. That's more bias than anyone here. You've intergraded your E-life & real life. That's just saddening.

Sccit

« Reply #297 on: July 26, 2011, 02:19:00 PM »
NIK just needs to stop telling others to grow up & do it himself.

This boy tells me to go into the "world world". NIK you can't name me anything you've dealt with seriously that I haven't already experienced. I'll go to a rave in the next few months when school starts back up & then after that, I don't know what else you can tell me.

& yeah, two weeks ago it was over 200. Two weeks of shutting NIK down & it's negative. The saddest part of all? NIK probably believes he's bothering me because he believes karma is a sign of "leadership".

LOL...u cant even go to Vegas yet. ur a fuckin kid. the sooner u realize this, the sooner u will grown up.
lol cham waliking down the strip listenig 2 biebs

lmao

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #298 on: July 26, 2011, 02:19:31 PM »

lmao  you just want one less person making fun of  your dumbass       i aint fallin 4 dat
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #299 on: July 26, 2011, 02:20:46 PM »

not 2 years, get it right.  i thought jews were good with math.   you probably were preggo those 9 months lmao

lmao  you just want one less person making fun of  your dumbass       i aint fallin 4 dat

rof@thinkin u have an affect on anyone...ur givin ur bandwaggon dickriding way too much credit, crack. the only way u can really get to me is by vetoing fair trades...and even then, i still win, so u lose.