Author Topic: Game speaks out to his HATERS  (Read 1359 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game speaks out to his HATERS
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2011, 11:16:52 AM »
Before anything I would like to say that I'm a Game FAN ever since he appeared on the scene. I don't give a fuck if he might be bipolar or if he tweets like a fourteenk year old, or if he name drops in his songs. Two classic albums, (The Documentary, Doctors Advocate) LAX not classic but a very good album. Countless mixtapes with a variety of flavor to it, some tight shit and some whatever shit. Some people choose to talk shit about Game based on some fucking pussy,unimportant shit instead of judging the quality of his 3 albums. U fuckers ain't haters u r just simply hoes. August 23 will be the day that another BANGIN' album drops from Game yet negative feedback will be thrown around just for the fuck of it. Let's focus on the music, not on some little girl dumb shit... Game Time...let's support the West Coast in general because nobody else will...

I agree.
me too

gfunkgueroLA

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2011, 11:56:34 AM »
Before anything I would like to say that I'm a Game FAN ever since he appeared on the scene. I don't give a fuck if he might be bipolar or if he tweets like a fourteenk year old, or if he name drops in his songs. Two classic albums, (The Documentary, Doctors Advocate) LAX not classic but a very good album. Countless mixtapes with a variety of flavor to it, some tight shit and some whatever shit. Some people choose to talk shit about Game based on some fucking pussy,unimportant shit instead of judging the quality of his 3 albums. U fuckers ain't haters u r just simply hoes. August 23 will be the day that another BANGIN' album drops from Game yet negative feedback will be thrown around just for the fuck of it. Let's focus on the music, not on some little girl dumb shit... Game Time...let's support the West Coast in general because nobody else will...

Grade A+ groupie

His first 2 albums were good, because productions were on point and Game has a good flow. Nevertheless, his lyrics are an insult to my intelligence.

His 3rd album isn't even worth mentioning. Just like his silly twitter messages.
HA HA!!  WHATEVER ESE!! LIKE I SAID MUTHAFUCKAS GET OFF TOPIC AND GO STRAIGHT TO THE HATE. FUCKING SOCCER GROUPIE!!

V2DHeart

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2011, 12:15:18 PM »
I would rate documentary as a West Coast classic.... Just! Solid album, no skippers, and decent variety. Been about 6 years, and could still put it on today and listen to it all the way through.. That to me spells classic
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

mc_clayton

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2011, 02:09:34 PM »
I would rate documentary as a West Coast classic.... Just! Solid album, no skippers, and decent variety. Been about 6 years, and could still put it on today and listen to it all the way through.. That to me spells classic

+1

Jimmy H.

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2011, 02:49:10 PM »
I'd say every track is well-produced but it loses a little bit in the fact that the subject matter doesn't have a lot of range to it.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2011, 02:53:49 PM »

It doesn't compare to any classics, so it can't be a classic itself.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2011, 04:29:03 PM »
what a ho

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2011, 07:34:20 PM »
gfunkgueroLA said it all. Support the west, listen to the music, stop being hoes.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2011, 10:07:34 PM »
gfunkgueroLA said it all. Support the west, listen to the music, stop being hoes.

Only support the good shit from the west, otherwise you're just asking for trash.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2011, 11:16:11 PM »
@thegameCharles Louboutin
You say I'm a fake blood but look around hip hop & tell me who ain't Soo Woopin.... where u think they got that from ? Hmmmm

that was all DipSet and BrickSquad but whatever tho, it's stupid and it doesn't matter

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2011, 05:29:42 AM »

Production alone, it smashes half of these classics. Ya that's only "half of the album", but I would actually listen to that for it's production over so many of these so called "classics". It was basically a Dre album with him not doing vocals. And Game may not have been a lyrical genius on there, but for the most part he had something to say. People just didn't like how he was a gangsta rapper in 2005 who didn't rhyme like Nas and associated himself with 50/G-Unit. Lyrically, while Game was never amazing, he did evolve a lot by the next album, but that doesn't hold The Documentary back from being one of the better West Coast albums of the past decade, if that means it's classic or not.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2011, 11:49:04 AM »

Production alone, it smashes half of these classics. Ya that's only "half of the album", but I would actually listen to that for it's production over so many of these so called "classics". It was basically a Dre album with him not doing vocals. And Game may not have been a lyrical genius on there, but for the most part he had something to say. People just didn't like how he was a gangsta rapper in 2005 who didn't rhyme like Nas and associated himself with 50/G-Unit. Lyrically, while Game was never amazing, he did evolve a lot by the next album, but that doesn't hold The Documentary back from being one of the better West Coast albums of the past decade, if that means it's classic or not.

What classics does it smash? Here's what I consider a classic....if its in someone's top 10 and people don't laugh. If you went around telling me The Documentary is better than Doggystyle, The Chronic or 7 Day Theory I would laugh at you.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2011, 01:01:03 PM »
LAX was not a #1 album. Came 2nd just behind Slipknot.

Still remember it cause there was a recount or somethin like that. lol

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2011, 01:16:34 PM »
Billboard position is pretty meaningless. It's only in comparison to what else is out. An album could sell well but if its out at the same time as a lot of popular albums it'll have a low position. You could drop your album when nothing else is out and have it go number one. I remember people were making a big deal of Quik being on the top 10 rap albums, but you'd look at the list and it was being outsold by a year-old Recovery.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2011, 02:23:16 PM »
Billboard position is pretty meaningless. It's only in comparison to what else is out. An album could sell well but if its out at the same time as a lot of popular albums it'll have a low position. You could drop your album when nothing else is out and have it go number one. I remember people were making a big deal of Quik being on the top 10 rap albums, but you'd look at the list and it was being outsold by a year-old Recovery.

I think Luda's "Battle of the Sexes" album (fucking terrible) debuted at #1. That's just a joke.