Author Topic: Saw The Godfather part I  (Read 214 times)

Immortal

Saw The Godfather part I
« on: January 17, 2003, 12:57:13 AM »
recently, i saw this film...and all i can say is that this is the finest classic gangsta/mob movie ive ever seen. Extremely dope...the acting, scrrenplay, storyline...every aspect of the film was dope...a really thrilling film. I would recommend anyone to watch it!!!

"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Trauma-san

Re:Saw The Godfather part I
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2003, 12:58:23 AM »
Yup, and DEFINATELY go see part 2.  Part 2 is almost as good, I'll bet some people like it better.  Part 3 isn't that great, but part 1 and 2 are just unbelievable.  In part 2, they really flesh the story out, you gotta see it!

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2003, 09:29:59 PM »
goodfellas is better

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2003, 10:13:51 PM »
recently, i saw this film...and all i can say is that this is the finest classic gangsta/mob movie ive ever seen. Extremely dope...the acting, scrrenplay, storyline...every aspect of the film was dope...a really thrilling film. I would recommend anyone to watch it!!!

yup when i first saw it i become almost obsessed with it, oh yeah part II is EXCELLENT, i really want to buy the 4 disc dvd set but i need the money

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

gchild213

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2003, 06:07:08 PM »
yeah it is deadly, 2 is just a bit better, it took me a while before i could admit that though, just cuz brando is amazing in one, but i like 2 better def, pacino is better, and the others like pantangelli, and roth and fredo have excellant performances, de niro is amazing. actually i didn't like it when i first watched it, i thought it was confusing but its a must see

and if anything, see part 3 for one reason: andy garcia, he is awesome in 3, but the movie is not as great

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2003, 06:40:24 PM »
part 3 is amazing also, just cuz it didnt matched up with the first two dont mean its not worth watching.  part 3 is still a classic movie.  People dont even pay attention to it, lol damn.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2003, 12:42:35 AM »
Yeah, 3 is definately must see, but it pales in comparison to the first 2.  I don't get the 7-11 joke.  

Strategic_1

• Lil Geezy
  • Death before dishonor - 2pac
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2003, 08:24:17 PM »
One movie for all of you, "A Bronx Tale". Enough said.

One,
X
I got a good heart, but this heart can get ugly. - Dmx

Immortal

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2003, 10:17:34 PM »
ANywayz, i saw the God father part 2, and that movie is really dope too...im gonna have to go for a second watch on that one cause i really didnt understand some parts...but the way alpacino gets everyone killed is cool, very suspense ful and thrilling!!!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2003, 04:43:51 PM by imperial gangsta »
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2003, 11:20:04 AM »
i really liked part 3 , i mean it's not an OUTSTANDING CLASSIC but it's good, the only part i don't like is when andy garcia does it with his cousin in that movie, i mean why did that have to happen

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2003, 11:26:44 AM »
Watch "Once Upon A Time In America", another classic gangster flick starring that guy named DeNiro.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...