Author Topic: watching the new Dogg episode, Daz looking shook as muthafucka in front of Dre  (Read 2528 times)

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
Daz looks shook indeed

but them mfuckas owe a reunion posse song to Nate - Dre needs to make that happen

They dont owe nate shit

CRAIGnice

• Lil Geezy

Also was that latoiya Williams that he hugged?

I think so.

naw snoops sis...I just cant believe no ones saying how great a moment this vid shows...and we know ther in studio now too. kurupt keeping it real at the end .
Hip-Hop-N-NBA All Day

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
 Aw family reunion, it's like a dream come true 8) ;D

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
Great video.  This is the first step to patching things up and smashing out new bangers.  Been waiting a loooong time for this to happen.  Hopefully they called up RBX and Rage and The Glove and Coline Wolfe.   8)  Damn, if anything could turn Detox into a real album, it's a moment like this.  Fingers crossed.  One thing about Daz is, even though he's socially awkward, he puts out albums on the regular, so maybe having him around will give Dre the inspiration and knowledge on how to start releasing some bangers.  I mean this from a business perspective.  Daz puts out a lot of music whereas Dre sits on everything, so having Daz around might unclog Dre's blockage.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 08:35:10 AM by Detox Is A Myth!!! »
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

AK

• Muthafuckin' OG

can sum1 plz name the trak on 05:13?
[/quote]

Westcoastfanatic

Someone needs to tell Dre to stop with the steroids, becuz

1. Don't really care bout this, but it looks stupid on him.

2. I think the steroids are the reason he doesn't have the inspiration to produce classic hip hop tracks. I think steroids are not a good drug for an artist. I think it makes a person less creative. All the power goes to the muscles.  Now weed, that's a perfect drug for an artist becuz it makes you creative and it gives inspiration. Just look at it,  2007 is when Dre first started to look the Hulk right?

Before 2007: 99% of the Dre produced tracks are very good or classic.
2007-2011: Only average and even wack tracks produced by the D.R.E. Relapse had some nice tracks, but for Dre productions they're still average to me. Nothing on Relapse made me go   :o
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 09:26:42 AM by Westcoastfanatic »
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

Okka

2. I think the steroids are the reason he doesn't have the inspiration to produce classic hip hop tracks. I think steroids are not a good drug for an artist. I think it makes a person less creative. All the power goes to the muscles.  Now weed, that's a perfect drug for an artist becuz it makes you creative and it gives inspiration. Just look at it,  2007 is when Dre first started to look the Hulk right?

Dre don't smoke weed like that. He even himself said it, he drinks a lot though and been in a lot of trouble cause of the drinkin in the 90's.

The Predator

Daz looking humbled, stoned, drunk all at the same time.

Now that they got that out of the way, there should be at least one attempt of recording a song with DPGC/Dre for Detox.

CRAIGnice

• Lil Geezy

Before 2007: 99% of the Dre produced tracks are very good or classic.
2007-2011: Only average and even wack tracks produced by the D.R.E. Relapse had some nice tracks, but for Dre productions they're still average to me. Nothing on Relapse made me go   :o

agreed...it seems to me snoop and them have fun recording. while 50 and em are both sober ...em did seem fun in beginning ...real boring angry music now. Dres at his best in a party atmosphere.
Hip-Hop-N-NBA All Day

TheTruNoLimit

• Lil Geezy
Dre, Snoop, Warren, Kurupt, Daz and Soopafly = this is the FOUNDATION right here.  Maybe this'll help Dre get his head on straight when it comes to making music again.  I want all of them to have an appearance on Detox, even if it's one verse.  Everybody should get a verse out of this I'd hope.  It'll make for a lot of DOPE collaborations and still waiting on the Dre/Warren G collabo!

soopa-man

who got that Snoop and Battlecat weed anthem song though! that shit is tight! some one get a mp3 of that up, shit is smooth shit!

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Haha Daz just like high as a mahfukka, y'all read into shit too much

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
Daz is just staring at Dre, like HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET LIKE THAT haha.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

The Big Bad Ass

Bah Daz wasn't shook, he just drunk and high as a kite.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
The niggas on this forum are real hoes these days. Gossipin ass school girls

Wtf did yall see in that video that made daz look "shook" or "left hangin"? They all looked normal to me. Daz looks like he's high as fuck but like IbblesAndBits said, he always looks like that. You niggas are seeing what you want to see.  Fuckin brats.

Side-note: Dre must really have a lot of love for Kurupt. Out of everyone in the room he looked happiest to see Ricardo.

look again poop dick. @ 8:15 daz got his arm out, dre turned to kurupt and then daz gets this sad, kinda smug look on his face LOL.

plus chill the fuck out b, it was just an observation, like how you noticed dre giving 'ricardo' extra love (first name basis stanning, i like that).  i wasnt implying dre did it on purpose nor am i trying to tarnish the legacy of dpg yall hold so sacred. 
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 03:56:43 PM by $oCalico »