Author Topic: Broke the Pinky Record today  (Read 153 times)

OutSider

Broke the Pinky Record today
« on: January 24, 2003, 05:44:24 AM »
i did it... i manage to stay up all night...i couldnt sleep (like thats new news) so i just stay up alll night.. and now i am on my way to math class... Good day all  :-* :D ;D

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Broke the Pinky Record today
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2003, 06:44:30 AM »
off to math class...or off to sleep?... =) have fun
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Titans ruled the cosmos before the Olympians.
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2003, 07:44:38 AM »
off to math class...or off to sleep?... =) have fun

sleep is the best
The Titans, also known as the elder gods, ruled the earth before the Olympians overthrew them. The ruler of the Titans was Cronus who was de-throned by his son Zeus. Most of the Titans fought with Cronus against Zeus and were punished by being banished to Tartarus

OutSider

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2003, 09:55:49 AM »
yeah i was on my way to math class and lucky a friend of mine gave me a ride home. Although i am getting a little restless with our friendship status... he hints to me that he would ask me out.. but he feels i am out of his league which really pisses me off because i keep telling him "nah i like you.. you make me laugh" then he tells me straight up to my face that "you dont really mean that, you would never go for someone like me" this back a forth game has been going on since i broke up with rich.. and frankly I AM GETTING TIRED OF ALL THR HINTS!! i dont think i am better then him.. i really try to be extra nice because he i really senitive... then for him to tell me.. i dont really mean it ... i mean today i was totally watching how he is... he is just one of those goofy guys who cant sit still.. it is really cute to me... and to top it off he didnt have to drive a half hour just to bring me home... damn.. i am starting to get annoy by his lack of confidence.. because i would really like to be more then his friend.. but he give me this.. oh your to good for me act... i am so sick of it..  >:(

anyways.. i am not really tired... so i dont see sleep as an option at this moment

OutSider

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2003, 10:06:19 AM »
M DOGG GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE AND HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so mad at this fool.... i cant believe he keeps telling me this..

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2003, 01:07:45 PM »
I guess your behaviour could be linked to lack of sleep  ;D Its a fact it causes ppl to think irrationaly, alters hormones, slows down your metabolism, lowers your life span, and a million more things LOL..

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

OutSider

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2003, 03:50:26 PM »
^^ yeah i just took a 5 hour nap....  ;D

i feel bettter.. but i am still upset by that guy... he really makes me aggravated when he starts up with "ill probably not your type" image some telling you.. and everyone else telling you that he likes you... he.. he pulls that stuff...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2003, 07:40:28 PM »
Just don't do what Neeky does best and demand a relationship... LOL. I say what you do is get kind of flirty with him. You hug him, and when he says your too good, get close, say no your not, and kiss him in the check. I'm a move first type person, so I wouldn't know how to help you get this guy to go further, 'cause I know you ain't a move first type person, but whatever. Just hug and kiss on the check is all I can think of at the moment.

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2003, 07:46:50 PM »
fucc that pussy, he iz probably jus using that as an excuse cuzz he is fucicng around wit another chicc ro sumthin.... trust me ive done it before.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2003, 11:44:55 PM »
slows down your metabolism,

LMAO! No offence to fat fucks, but I just laughed my ass off at that...lolol...PeACe

OutSider

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2003, 12:05:43 AM »
well, i slept on it.. and freakly i dont think i want him anyways.. because is like my father.. and dosnt drink or do drugs... rather straight age.. tells me all the time that i can have a good time without drinking... well i dont want that type of guy who is always going to be telling me whats good for me.. regardless of how good he is