Author Topic: 2011 NFL free agency and trade thread  (Read 856 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: 2011 NFL free agency and trade thread
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2011, 05:46:28 PM »

Kurt Warner really helped Haley look better than he was. Haley couldn't get anything out of Leinart, and I don't think Cassel has the presence of Warner, or the talent around him. Bowe and Breaston are not Fitzsz and Bolden. Lucky for theChiefs that the AFC West is as wide open as it gets.

Come on, you were my go-to guy last year on dubcc when it came to the Chiefs.  Are you withdrawing your support since Wiess left?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2011, 05:52:06 PM »
i heard Ocho went to New England  :o

and Jets should keep Edwards he's too good to let go

as far as Cowboys we shouldnt have let go of Colombo and Davis but im fine with letting go of Roy "butterfingers" Williams and Marion "i got payed so i dont play" Barber
The West is Back

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2011, 06:21:49 PM »
OCHO TO NEW ENGLAND?

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2011, 07:22:40 PM »
OCHO TO NEW ENGLAND?

i read it on facebook so dont take my word for it
The West is Back

Lunatic

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2011, 07:43:48 PM »
Ocho & Haynesworth to NE is pretty crazy lol. But I don't think Haynesworth will work in NE AT ALL
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2011, 09:12:37 PM »
With Jonathan Joseph signing with the Texans, the Jets become the clear cut favorite to land Aso.. That's SCARY!

And Eagles close to signing Vince Young. A good move for both parties IMO

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2011, 09:14:39 PM »

If the Jets have Revis and Aso they can bltz on every down and do so with out leaving anyone open.

Ocho & Haynesworth to NE is pretty crazy lol. But I don't think Haynesworth will work in NE AT ALL

I don't see Ocho working there either. Brady never worked well with finesse WRs. People knock his lack of supporting cast through the years but every one them were workhorses who fought for their spots and blocked like TEs. Chad is a is a great hands WR who can run precise routes, but Brady could never make precise throws. Randy worked like a dog to make some of those catches. Chad was never the type to do that in the first place.

Kurt Warner really helped Haley look better than he was. Haley couldn't get anything out of Leinart, and I don't think Cassel has the presence of Warner, or the talent around him. Bowe and Breaston are not Fitzsz and Bolden. Lucky for theChiefs that the AFC West is as wide open as it gets.

Come on, you were my go-to guy last year on dubcc when it came to the Chiefs.  Are you withdrawing your support since Wiess left?

Offensively, yes. But as long as you got Romeo and it's the AFC West you still gotta chance. No 11-5 this year though, but 9-7 might be enough to win the division, and if they play a strong run first system they can get to 9-7.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2011, 09:25:08 PM »
So tight we lost Brad Smith to the Bills. :'(

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2011, 11:39:01 PM »
Not surprised we lost brad smith. He was a nice addition but he's not worth the money thier paying him. He's a kick returner and good for three or four plays a game in the wildcat but that's it. Not worth the money.

I really want Edwards back

Looks like the jets are getting impatient with aso. He's holding the other signings hostage with this. I wish he'd just sign already. Brad smith tweeted he was tired of waiting. Braylons showing his frustration with it.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2011, 11:41:04 PM »
I don't get the haynseworth with pats  at all. Chads a good pick up though.

Breastons a good pick up as well with the chiefs

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2011, 12:41:28 AM »
Aso is an idiot. If he wants to win, he'd sign so they can make more signings.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2011, 01:14:06 AM »
I feel like Joe McKnight is going to break out this season and be a great kr/pr

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2011, 10:31:15 AM »
Apparently Aso's decision will be the Jets or Cowboys

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2011, 11:13:18 AM »
I feel like Joe McKnight is going to break out this season and be a great kr/pr

Loved the guy since his USC days. He's got talent.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2011, 01:48:58 PM »

If the Jets have Revis and Aso they can bltz on every down and do so with out leaving anyone open.

I don't see Ocho working there either. Brady never worked well with finesse WRs. People knock his lack of supporting cast through the years but every one them were workhorses who fought for their spots and blocked like TEs. Chad is a is a great hands WR who can run precise routes, but Brady could never make precise throws. Randy worked like a dog to make some of those catches. Chad was never the type to do that in the first place.

Come on, you were my go-to guy last year on dubcc when it came to the Chiefs.  Are you withdrawing your support since Wiess left?

Offensively, yes. But as long as you got Romeo and it's the AFC West you still gotta chance. No 11-5 this year though, but 9-7 might be enough to win the division, and if they play a strong run first system they can get to 9-7.

So you predict the Chief offense will rank somewhere in the top half of the league or somewhere in the bottom half?  Because I think they could be a top 5-10 offense this year.   Tight End Tony Moeki is an emerging star in the league, Matt Cassel and Dwayne Bowe went to the Pro Bowl last year, Jamal Charles is arguably the best running back in all of football, and first round draft pick Jonathon Baldwin and free agent Steve Breaston make it impossible for the defense to stack the line on Charles.  Also, we have an emerging X-Factor in Dexter McCluster.

...btw, Shallow.  KC has been taking special note of Tyler Thigpen signing with your Bills.  He's a talented young kid, who had some surprising success as a first year starter under Chan Gailey here in KC.  He's been a back-up in Miami, but now that he's reunited with Chan, he could be a huge unkown X-factor in Buffalo.  Just keep an eye on that.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)