Author Topic: Throwback of the day: BG Knocc Out & Gangsta Dresta "Down Goes Another Nigga"  (Read 183 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/nvtVubXHC68" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/nvtVubXHC68</a>

i'm seein and hearin about niggaz fallin in love with neighborhood hoes tho smfh.  neighborhood hoes don't have equal rights, they're not fighting for the same reasons in real life.  don't fall victim to any of these skank ass hoes this summer, i know everybody's panties are hot and leakin but just fuck tha bitch and move on seriously!

if u gotta shoot these hoes then shoot these hoes foreal, #nomercy

anyways smh, be a man, not a monkey.  Friday is Two Days away, don't fall victim of your own niaveness

Okka

Classic. One of my favorite songs from the album.

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
Classic. One of my favorite songs from the album.

I second that.. whole album is dope as fuck tho'. Just a few fillers.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i'm seein and hearin about niggaz fallin in love with neighborhood hoes tho smfh.  neighborhood hoes don't have equal rights, they're not fighting for the same reasons in real life.  don't fall victim to any of these skank ass hoes this summer, i know everybody's panties are hot and leakin but just fuck tha bitch and move on seriously!

anyways smh, be a man, not a monkey.  Friday is Two Days away, don't fall victim of your own niaveness

haha, PREACH! but Knocc Out, str8 rips his verse, "wantin to squab with your homie over a bitch now thats a busta!"

"to kill the frustration why dont you just blast her?", to this day that line pops in my head when beefin with the babymom  :oi:
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 09:37:09 PM by LAZY »

BiggBoogaBiff

anyways smh, be a man, not a monkey.  Friday is Two Days away, don't fall victim of your own niaveness

haha, PREACH! but Knocc Out, str8 rips his verse, "wantin to squab with your homie over a bitch now thats a busta!"

"to kill the frustration why dont you just blast her?", to this day that line pops in my head when beefin with the babymom  :oi:

preach homie.  something tells me that hoes like chamillitaryclit and gayisme don't follow these laws in real life smh.  but anyways +1 becuz u get it