Author Topic: EXPOSING THE GUY YOU KNOW AS KING PETEY  (Read 638 times)

Perverted Pastor

• Lil Geezy
EXPOSING THE GUY YOU KNOW AS KING PETEY
« on: July 29, 2011, 12:57:59 PM »
FERNANDO PADILLA, A COMPUTER TECHNICAL EXPERT WAS ABLE TO PULL OFF AN AFFIDAVIT FROM ONE JASON ALAN MESA, A CONVICTED DRUG TRAFFICKER AND ACCUSED NARC. ACCORDING TO THE AFFIDAVIT, MESA WENT ON A ROADTRIP TO TEXAS TO PICK UP A SHIPMENT TO RETURN TO CALIFORNIA. MESA AND HIS 2 ACCOMPLISES NAMES EXTRACTED WHERE DIVERTED TO TENNESSEE IN ATTEMPTS TO SECURE A MOTEL MEETING WITH OTHER PARTIES WHO WERE OUT OF TOWN. THIS GELS WITH STATEMENTS GIVEN BY KASEY MATTHEWS OF FRESNO, CALIFORNIA. UPON ARREST AFTER ONE OF MESA'S ACCOMPLISSES WOUND UP DEAD, MESA REVEALED SOME INTERESTING INFORMATION TO POLICE. PETER JASON DORSETTE, THE ACTING LEADER OF THE ONLINE LATIN KINGS, A FAKE ORGANIZATION WITH NO TIES TO THE REAL LATIN KINGS ORDERED MESA TO EARN HIS STRIPES BY GOING ON THEIS ROAD TRIP. DORSETTE, A LIFELONG LATENT HOMOSEXUAL, WAS ALREADY WANTED OUT OF PENNSYLVANIA IN A BRUTAL SLAYING OF HIS LOVER, TYRONE CRAWLEY'S FRIEND. http://www.thereporteronline.com/articles/2011/04/13/news/doc4da5d927b177a405038713.txt
DORSETTE ACCORDING TO THE AFFIDAVIT IS ALSO CONNECTED TO ONE CALVIN LEBRUN IN NEW YORK CITY, WHO DORSETTE PROMISED MESA WOULD HIM "LIVE OUT HIS DREAM".
http://www.truecrimereport.com/2011/04/calvin_lebrun_--_aka_dj_mister.php
THE AVIDAVIT FURTHER DESCRIBED CONVERSATIONS BETWEEN DORSETTE AND MESA ABOUT DORSETTE'S BRUTAL BEATINGS OF HIS YOUNG STEPDAUGHTER WITH 2 BY 4 'S AND ALSO EXTENSION COURTS PUTTING THE POOR CHILD IN THE HOSPITAL ON NUMEROUS OCCASSIONS. A NON US CITIZERN FROM HOLLAND, CASHMONEY WAS ABLE TO VERIFY THE ACCOUNTS OF THE BEATINGS ACCORDING TO THE DOCUMENT OBTAINED BY MR PADILLA. A PATERSON, NEW JERSEY RESIDENT NAMED CHARLES WAS LISTED AS A CONTACT IF MESA WAS UNABLE TO MAKE IT BACK TO CALIFORNIA. CHARLES WOULD PUT MESA AND HIS ACCOMPLISSES ON A PLANE AND SHIP THE DRUGS BY GLOBAL MAIL.

PETEY AKA PETER JASON DORSETTE IS A FAG AND HE ABUSES KIDS.

MUHFUKKA

Re: EXPOSING THE GUY YOU KNOW AS KING PETEY
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 01:12:04 PM »
that is retarded i hope you didnt spend too much time on that

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 02:26:36 PM »
Hi,
Triathlon running, the final leg of a triathlon is typically the most demanding, both physically and mentally .The best way for a beginner triathlete to avoid a painful end to your triathlon race is a combination of both race execution and smart triathlon training.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 02:51:13 PM »
cool story, tanner...
The West is Back

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 03:01:12 PM »
i always wondered if Petey was LK...

i hate the Latin Kings from my city they are all fuckin fake ass wigger ass mexicans but i got respect for the real Kings from up north like Chicago and New York they are prolly the real deal instead of these fake ass wannabe's around here
The West is Back

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 03:24:47 PM »

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2011, 03:28:37 PM »
lol @ beating the kid with extention "courts"
Petey keeps it old school
i remember when i use to act up my grandpa would whoop my ass with whatever he could grab... even if it was the cord to my super nintendo controller lol
The West is Back

Perverted Pastor

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2011, 06:42:58 PM »
PeePee has always been known to be a fag but put his young stepdaughter in the hospital is unacceptable.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2011, 06:56:43 PM »
fuck it some kids have to learn the hard way...
The West is Back

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2011, 06:59:36 PM »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2011, 07:20:57 PM »
If u don't beat your kids with racing car tracks you aren't a good parent.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2011, 10:03:19 PM »

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2011, 01:57:17 AM »

Someone please tell these muthafuckas in 2011 this shit. I swear I can't enjoy going out anymore because of these fuckin little brats.

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2011, 03:15:14 AM »

Someone please tell these muthafuckas in 2011 this shit. I swear I can't enjoy going out anymore because of these fuckin little brats.
That's why I only smoke cigarettes to put them out on children.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2011, 05:57:20 AM »
I rode a damn bus back in November for the first time in a while, and haven't ridden one since. The reason being because these cracker ass yuppies had 3 kids with them around the age of 8. The entire bus was packed, it was early in the morning, and the bus ride was about 1.5 hours. And it was going to th airport, and everybody on that bitch had just finished vacation and was going home.

So needless to say, everyone was dead ass tired and u can hear a pin drop. Then these assholes get on, and proceed to let their kids yell and scream the entire fucking way. The parents are sitting in front of them obviously so they don't have to deal with them, and apparently have an unreal ability to completely block out their obnoxious children.

Like I don't get how people allow their kids to run all over them.