Author Topic: Jayo Felony & Spice 1 "Criminal Intent" Album.. The Story?  (Read 1019 times)

Lunatic

Jayo Felony & Spice 1 "Criminal Intent" Album.. The Story?
« on: August 04, 2011, 10:56:59 PM »
I hate to bring up the past but I always thought this CD was NEVER released? I was on a website earlier and saw it for download  ???

And then I saw it on Amazon..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Jayo Felony & Spice 1 "Criminal Intent" Album.. The Story?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 01:41:17 AM »
it was pulled from the shelves

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 02:02:31 AM »
i heard jayo didn't want anything to do with it and had it pulled off shelves right away...dont know why, though.

there's 1 copy being sold on amazon...shits going for 100 bux. i wonder how many copies actually exist.

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 08:15:25 AM »
yeah Jayo had it pulled from the shelves shortly after it came out, I don't ever remember Spice speaking on it

I guess they made a few tracks and some dudes took all the vocals and made that album out of it, hence why a bunch of verses were recycled and the tempo was fucked up on several songs... shit wasn't sounding good at all but I would love a proper album from these two

nando

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 03:33:58 AM »
It was supposed to be Spice 1, Jayo and Celly Cel but I think the label didn't allow him to be part of that group, so it did come out but as a Spice 1 and Celly Cel album with Jayo just credited as a feature even tho he was all over it

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2011, 03:56:31 AM »
^yea, thats the "Criminalz" (Celly Cel&Spice 1) album tho

Jayo was never intended to be part of that gorup, just a featured performer

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2011, 11:07:01 AM »
Ok cool.. 'Cause I saw a copy to download and I was like  ???
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2011, 11:32:50 AM »
Dope album I still bump it

BIGWORM

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2011, 03:04:35 PM »
CRIMINALZ ALBUM was SPICE-1,CELLY CELL & JAYO FELONY.... Due to label issues Jayo wasn't on the album cover but is on all but 1 or 2 songs.

Spice-1 & Jayo Felony~Criminal Intent was an album that someone ganked verses and some other recycled verses from the project LORENZO GREEN EYES was putting together. They also featured artists of there own on it. Lorenzo and Jayo put a cease and desist or der on it and got it pulled from websites and stores..

Proud to say I saw it coming so I grabbed an OG ASAP...

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2011, 12:24:36 PM »
CRIMINALZ ALBUM was SPICE-1,CELLY CELL & JAYO FELONY.... Due to label issues Jayo wasn't on the album cover but is on all but 1 or 2 songs.

Spice-1 & Jayo Felony~Criminal Intent was an album that someone ganked verses and some other recycled verses from the project LORENZO GREEN EYES was putting together. They also featured artists of there own on it. Lorenzo and Jayo put a cease and desist or der on it and got it pulled from websites and stores..

Proud to say I saw it coming so I grabbed an OG ASAP...

r u sure about that?  ???
ccording to this interview, Jayo Felony was never a member tho

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:sjSVFJHNm6gJ:raptalk.net/website/content/view/765/54/+Justin+%22Lunatic+63%22+Melo+caught+up+with+Mr.+One-Shot-Kill&cd=1&hl=sv&ct=clnk&gl=se&source=www.google.se
Q: Do you plan on hooking up with Celly Cel and Spice 1 to make another Criminalz album?

Them my folks, I got nothing but love for Celly Cel and Spice 1. One thing about it, that was never meant to be a group, I was just working with them on a project where I supplied my services and did a lot of songs with them. It was never a group thing.

BIGWORM

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2011, 08:28:59 PM »
I could swear that I read that somewere if im wrong my bad but never the less Jayo is in almost every track on the album. thx for the info as well...