Author Topic: Ramadaan Mubarak!  (Read 1154 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Ramadaan Mubarak!
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2011, 01:46:44 AM »
Hey as long as you're not an asshole trying to shove your beliefs down my throat and what you believe in makes you a better person, then I wish you the best.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2011, 12:50:24 PM »
you're white, not a muslim

Islam is not a race or a nationality.  It is also not named after any person or any time period.   Islam is eternal, and it has been around since the beginning of time, because Allah has been around since the beginning of time.  Even the sun and the moon are Muslims because they submit to the will of Allah and they do not deviate from the course in which Allah has prescribed for them.

The Qur'an states that the purpose of dividing mankind into nations (races) and tribes is so that we could know each other.  If everyone was the same there would be no identity.  So we have all types of groups of people, but we all come from the same source. 

Islam's culture has touched all different regions and races in it's time.   The Russian caucuses where white people trace their ancestry is today a predominately Muslim region.  With the Chechen Caucasian who their origins in the region and still populate that region today.  Also, many parts of Eastern Europe are predominately white and Muslim, such as Albania and Bosnia.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2011, 12:58:05 PM »

How so? It's spread everywhere. If Brian's parents were Muslim that's one thing but how much you want to bet he was raised as a Christian?

I was born a Muslim because everyone is born a Muslim.  Because the exact translation of Muslim means that you are in submission to the Creator.  So nobody chooses where they are born or how they are born, this is all chosen by God.  So in that way we are all born Muslim.   Then it is our parents or society that can raise us to be Christian or Hindu or Atheist and so on.

But I came back to my natural state as a Muslim, in recognizing the only true Creator which is Allah.  Because in the grand spectrum of time, Jesus was not any more than a speck of dust.  He lived 33 years, in a small region of the Earth.  But the Earth is just one planet amongst an infinite number of galaxies known and unknown.   So it only makes sense to worship the Creator that is sustaining the entire solar systems and galaxies.

Next, how sincere would my worship be if I was only a Christian because that's what my parents told me to believe in?   Eventually we all have to choose our own path in life and we all have to be responsible for our own decisions and actions. 

That would be a terrible statement of ignorance for me to claim that my parents contained the eternal, absolute truth about this world.   Nobody has the eternal, absolute truth of this world, because we are all living according to our own circumstances.   No two people are alike.  What is right for one person can be wrong for another. 

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2011, 01:02:58 PM »
Im positive that he was raised as a christian and there is no doubt in my mind that he converted because he thought it was the black thing to do. Im just saying that there are a handful of white muslims, mostly in Eastern europe and the balkans.

and by raised you mean celebrating the religious holidays right?

So what religion should I have converted to in order to embrace my white roots and satisfy your bigotry?   Name me a white religion?

So I converted to Islam because it was the black thing to do?  Again, please tell me what is the "white thing to do" so I can satisfy your bigotry.  Because honestly I don't know what is the "white thing to do" so please enlighten me.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2011, 01:07:37 PM »

People in Somalia have started a little earlier this year it seems.

Part of the purpose of fasting is so that we can gain sympathy for others who have to go without food and drink.  So that we can praise Allah that he has not afflicted us with what he has afflicted them with, and that he has elevated us over much of what he has created.  Because anybody could be in that position.  The differences amongst humans is not so vast that it is impossible for a man to starve.   There was once a King who loved his gold so much that he would go inside the vault to count it, until one day the vault door closed behind him and he starved to death counting his gold.   

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2011, 01:12:28 PM »
How the fuck can you eat during a fast. I thought you could drink water only.

I had the same misconception before when I heard of fasting.  I remember reading a book called "Makes Me Wanna Holler" by Nathan McCall.  He was an x-convict in prison for murder, who turned his life around and became a star journalist for the Washington Post.  He talked about converted to Islam in prison, and how fasting changed his life.  Some of his ideas excited me, and I tried fasting so I would try to go for 24 hours straight without eating, but I would drink those Odwala drinks that were basically like smoothies.  So really, I had no idea what I was doing but I was trying, at least.

But later I learned that fasting as it is done in Islam means not eating or drinking during the daytime hours from sunrise to sunset.  So this time of year where I live it's from about 5:00 AM in the morning to 8:26PM in the evening.   
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 01:14:26 PM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2011, 01:15:53 PM »
Stop it Lyin' Brian. You're living a lie.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/tUorIRjZgOg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/tUorIRjZgOg</a>

Cam was wack when he first came out with Mase and he's still wack.   And you can call whatever you want a lie, but it doesn't really fucking matter because I'm the one that will get the benefit or harm from my actions.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2011, 01:16:59 PM »
props 8)

Props and respects homie!  8)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2011, 01:19:58 PM »
Peace to all faithful followers... but I fucks religion in the ass!

In Islam, religion just means way of life.  Everybody has a way of life.  Maybe I'm a skater, or I'm Emo, or I'm a fanatic fan of the Kansas City Chiefs and I live and die with what happens on Sunday.  Islam isn't the end all be all of who I am, it's just something that I do in the same way that somebody elses life may revolve around going to KC Chiefs training camp, and eating at Buffalo Wild Wings after practice.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2011, 01:22:49 PM »
Hey as long as you're not an asshole trying to shove your beliefs down my throat and what you believe in makes you a better person, then I wish you the best.

Word.  I've changed.  I don't believe in absolute truth anymore anyway.   I wouldn't tell anyone that Islam is true and good for everyone in this world.  Because for some people it's a fucking prison and if they practice that shit they are going to go fucking crazy.  I'm a Libertarian before anything else, because libertarians believe in individual liberty and that everyone is dealing with their own personal circumstances and their own individual truth.

Like Khalil Gibran says, "Never say I have THE truth.  But say, I have A truth.

Raphael

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2011, 10:45:38 AM »
Im positive that he was raised as a christian and there is no doubt in my mind that he converted because he thought it was the black thing to do. Im just saying that there are a handful of white muslims, mostly in Eastern europe and the balkans.

So what religion should I have converted to in order to embrace my white roots and satisfy your bigotry?   Name me a white religion?

So I converted to Islam because it was the black thing to do?  Again, please tell me what is the "white thing to do" so I can satisfy your bigotry.  Because honestly I don't know what is the "white thing to do" so please enlighten me.

I'm assuming that you turned to islam around the same time that you stopped finding white women attractive (I'm still laughing at that). I'm not telling you to do what most white people do but to be yourself. Your obviously using islam as an excuse to socialize with black people. It has been said before but like most religious people you are lost as a human being.

Also, many parts of Eastern Europe are predominately white and Muslim, such as Albania and Bosnia.
Allthough there are plenty of muslims in those areas, that is not true. Muslims in Bosnia were majority before the war not anymore and Albania is still predmoinately Atheist.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 10:51:19 AM by Raphael »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2011, 10:09:03 PM »

I'm assuming that you turned to islam around the same time that you stopped finding white women attractive (I'm still laughing at that). I'm not telling you to do what most white people do but to be yourself. Your obviously using islam as an excuse to socialize with black people. It has been said before but like most religious people you are lost as a human being.

Also, many parts of Eastern Europe are predominately white and Muslim, such as Albania and Bosnia.
Allthough there are plenty of muslims in those areas, that is not true. Muslims in Bosnia were majority before the war not anymore and Albania is still predmoinately Atheist.

lol@your condescending ass telling me to be myself.   That's all I've ever done but being yourself will just get you criticized more by ignorant fucks like yourself.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2011, 11:31:52 PM »
Infinite doesn't want to be a muslim. He wants to be a black muslim. You can tell by the way he visits Africa on every occasion instead of the holy land. I bet the guy has never stepped foot in a mosque.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2011, 03:59:18 AM »
Infinite doesn't want to be a muslim. He wants to be a black muslim. You can tell by the way he visits Africa on every occasion instead of the holy land. I bet the guy has never stepped foot in a mosque.

So you say I've never been to a mosque??  ...but yet here I am at the most famous mosque in the whole world, the masjidofRasulula in Medina, Saudi Arabia.  This is the first mosque that was originally built by the Prophet Muhammad himself.  So you say I wanted to be black and to be a black Muslim, well then why in 2003 was I making Hajj to Mekkah (all this in an Arab country, mind you), and why was I engaged to an Arab woman in Oman?   Here's a photo from my Hajj 2003 pics so you can see just how wrong you are when you try to speak about my life...  

Not only have I stepped foot in a mosque but I have even spoken in front of hundreds of people at mosques in 3 different continents.  I was in the Jammat Tabligh dawah group from 2004-2006, and we would sleep in mosque's, 3 days in one mosque and then 3 days in another, from city to city and even country to country.  

...I don't do that anymore, and I don't even make threads about Islam anymore.  All I am doing is trying to fast for Ramadaan, and I still have ties to Islam and the masjid.  But as I said before, I am a Libertarian (individualist) first, and a Muslim second.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 04:15:41 AM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2011, 11:28:00 AM »
LOL@Infinite's never been to a mosque smh