Author Topic: Ramadaan Mubarak!  (Read 1145 times)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Re: Ramadaan Mubarak!
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2011, 12:13:20 PM »

People in Somalia have started a little earlier this year it seems.

Part of the purpose of fasting is so that we can gain sympathy for others who have to go without food and drink.  So that we can praise Allah that he has not afflicted us with what he has afflicted them with, and that he has elevated us over much of what he has created.  Because anybody could be in that position.  The differences amongst humans is not so vast that it is impossible for a man to starve.   There was once a King who loved his gold so much that he would go inside the vault to count it, until one day the vault door closed behind him and he starved to death counting his gold.   

Yeah Islam faith is really a good help in these times. I hear especially the al-Shabaab are doing a great job there.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2011, 02:14:47 PM »

Yeah Islam faith is really a good help in these times. I hear especially the al-Shabaab are doing a great job there.

Yeah, and the US drone planes that fly over and drop bombs across the country every year or so have sure helped things along as well.  ;)
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2011, 02:23:08 PM »
LOL@Infinite's never been to a mosque smh

That was ether... he says I've never been to a mosque, and then I post up a pic of me at the mosque of the Prophet Muhammad in Medina.  Checkmate!  
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2011, 04:10:59 PM »

Yeah, and the US drone planes that fly over and drop bombs across the country every year or so have sure helped things along as well.  ;)

Don't dodge it. How you feel about them? Are you ashamed cause they give Africans and Muslims a bad name, or do you believe that they are good people and just misunderstood?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2011, 05:04:27 PM »

Yeah, and the US drone planes that fly over and drop bombs across the country every year or so have sure helped things along as well.  ;)

Don't dodge it. How you feel about them? Are you ashamed cause they give Africans and Muslims a bad name, or do you believe that they are good people and just misunderstood?

Chill homie.  He didn't really ask me a question.  He was just talking shit.  He wasn't asking me how I felt about Al-Shabab.  I don't have any problem at all being asked my opinion on Al-Shabab...

...To answer your question, first and foremost I don't support Shariah Law.  So any group who's objective is to create a Shariah Law government, I don't support that.  As I said before, I am a Libertarian, I support individual rights and individual liberties.  Also, from a strategic standpoint, Somalia must sell-out to the West and set up a puppet government.  It is their only hope at this point, because whenever a Shariah government is established, they are immediately bombed into defeat by U.S. drones or NATO backed-Ethiopian fighters.

Moreover, Al-Shabab are even worse than your average Muslim group working to establish Shariah (like say Muslim brotherhood/Ikwani-Muslimeen for example).  Al-Shabab believe in the most extreme and uncompromising brand of Islam called Salafi, or Wahabbi, that follows the Scholarship of 18th century scholar Muhammad Ibn Abdul-Wahhab.    These type of people don't believe much in the spiritual aspect of Islam, and place great importance on the length of ones beard, or the length of his pants, or make hour long tirades about Muslims in the backwoods of a remote jungle possibly praying at a mosque in which a grave might have been placed underneath.   I never liked these types of Muslims (Salafi/Wahhabi's) even in my most devout days as a Muslim.  But before I made the mistake of trying to improve relations with them, but I learned the hard way that I should always do my double-best to avoid them.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 05:07:53 PM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2011, 01:38:34 PM »
infant all muslims are filthy desert people and you stick out like a sore thumb in front of that shitty old building

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2011, 02:07:30 PM »
infant all muslims are filthy desert people and you stick out like a sore thumb in front of that shitty old building

a monkey is still a monkey even with a gold ring...  Just because you aren't sweating in the desert in tattered clothes doesn't mean you aren't still a filthy mutherfucker

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2011, 02:12:24 PM »

a monkey is still a monkey even with a gold ring...  Just because you aren't sweating in the desert in tattered clothes doesn't mean you aren't still a filthy mutherfucker
you callin me a fuckin muslim??

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2011, 03:32:50 AM »

Yeah, and the US drone planes that fly over and drop bombs across the country every year or so have sure helped things along as well.  ;)

Chill homie.  He didn't really ask me a question.  He was just talking shit.  He wasn't asking me how I felt about Al-Shabab.  I don't have any problem at all being asked my opinion on Al-Shabab...

...To answer your question, first and foremost I don't support Shariah Law.  So any group who's objective is to create a Shariah Law government, I don't support that.  As I said before, I am a Libertarian, I support individual rights and individual liberties.  Also, from a strategic standpoint, Somalia must sell-out to the West and set up a puppet government.  It is their only hope at this point, because whenever a Shariah government is established, they are immediately bombed into defeat by U.S. drones or NATO backed-Ethiopian fighters.

Moreover, Al-Shabab are even worse than your average Muslim group working to establish Shariah (like say Muslim brotherhood/Ikwani-Muslimeen for example).  Al-Shabab believe in the most extreme and uncompromising brand of Islam called Salafi, or Wahabbi, that follows the Scholarship of 18th century scholar Muhammad Ibn Abdul-Wahhab.    These type of people don't believe much in the spiritual aspect of Islam, and place great importance on the length of ones beard, or the length of his pants, or make hour long tirades about Muslims in the backwoods of a remote jungle possibly praying at a mosque in which a grave might have been placed underneath.   I never liked these types of Muslims (Salafi/Wahhabi's) even in my most devout days as a Muslim.  But before I made the mistake of trying to improve relations with them, but I learned the hard way that I should always do my double-best to avoid them.

And in how many Muslim countries do they grant this? Basicially none. Is there any islamic state with real freedom of religion? In which muslim islamic state do women have your "individual liberties"? None. In nearly every country there is a form of Sharia Law imposed.
Don't act like only a minority of Salafists or Wahabbists are the only intolerant, narrowminded fucks. Islam is a backwarded, intolerant religion, all religions are, but Islam is amongst the worst.

lol @ this confused white kid who follows the most narrowminded religion on earth, a religion whose mindstate is still remained in a 7.th century tribal desert thinking, telling us about his "Libertarian"
attitude at the same time. You are a walking joke Infinite. Why don't you migrate into a muslim country, and then come back and tell us about how good islam corresponds with your free spirit.