Author Topic: LOL @ Arnold Schwarzenegger  (Read 211 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL @ Arnold Schwarzenegger
« on: August 08, 2011, 08:30:41 PM »

Arnold Schwarzenegger finally answered a big one. Question: When does a fashion faux pas become a fashion F-you? Answer: When a husband wears a t-shirt out in public that says "I SURVIVED MARIA" with the dates of their marriage written on the back while attempting to settle divorce proceedings with his betrayed wife who discovered he fathered a child with another woman.

Out for a bike ride on Sunday in Santa Monica, Arnold Schwarzenegger was spotted wearing just such a shirt, according to TMZ. And while utterly tasteless, there's apparently more to the terrible t-shirt tale.

We found out ... Arnold got the shirt last November, during a farewell party for the Governator's staff. The shirts were actually designed by Maria's staff, as a joke. The shirt they presented to Arnold had 2007 crossed out and 1977 scribbled above -- that's the year Arnold and Maria started dating.
Reports indicate that Maria and Arnold have not been warring during their divorce process, which makes the insensitive wardrobe choice even more baffling.

If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

OG Hack Wilson

Re: LOL @ Arnold Schwarzenegger
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 08:37:50 PM »
nobody cares Alone-o
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 09:03:56 PM »
LMAO the governator trolling

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 09:07:24 PM »
What a dick.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 01:32:17 AM »
nobody cares

thanks for your interest (since you are a fuckin NOBODY  :loser:  )
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Fraxxx

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 02:19:54 AM »
nobody cares

thanks for your interest (since you are a fuckin NOBODY  :loser:  )

owned
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2011, 12:18:39 PM »
Is he clueless or what!?

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2011, 06:54:54 AM »
I dont understand....someone more intelligent than me needs to explain this
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"