Author Topic: Check it: Bay Area rapper Furious, new "Movie Life" EP, Single w/ J. Valentine  (Read 51 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

We'd like to introduce you (or re-introduce you) to San Francisco spitter Furious. The artist of palestinian descent has been in the game since the early 90's, releasing his debut album "If I Can't Have None" in 1993.

Over the course of his career, he's collaborated with heavyweights such as E-40, Loon, The Game, Clipse, Young Bloodz, Too Short, Scarface, Juvenile and many more, many of you might remember his song "Take You Down" (2005) with E-40, Rick Rock & Stres (of The Federation).

After taking a little time off, Furious is back with a brand new EP coming out August 9th entitled "Movie Life", which will be leading up to his official solo album "Every Day Counts", currently slated for release at the top of the year.

On the "Movie Life" EP, Furious shows his growth as an artist as he put together 7 immaculate songs that sound good from beginning to end. You can't really categorize it as Bay/West/South or any of that, it's just good Hip-Hop, and that's what we're all here for, right?

We have the official video to the title track "Movie Life", as well as two preview songs off the project available for you to check out. First off the video:

Furious - Movie Life (Video)

Now listen to two tracks off the EP, the soulful "Good Enough" and the hard hitting "Keep Me":

Furious - Good Enough (ft. Cait La Dee) (Audio)
Furious - Keep Me (Audio)

Enjoy these for now and expect more news and an interview with Furious by the time the "Movie Life" EP drops on August 9th!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 04:03:14 PM by Nima - Dubcnn.com »

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
He's been in the game since 1933?   I didnt even know rap music existed back then.....this is just blowing my mind here....

well he doesnt seem like he is 80 years old though.
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Nima - Dubcnn.com

He's been in the game since 1933?   I didnt even know rap music existed back then.....this is just blowing my mind here....

well he doesnt seem like he is 80 years old though.

lmao i meant 93