Author Topic: CREDITS: Ace Hood - Blood, Sweat & Tears  (Read 941 times)

See-4

• 'G'
CREDITS: Ace Hood - Blood, Sweat & Tears
« on: August 07, 2011, 11:35:09 AM »
Ace Hood
Blood, Sweat & Tears
We The Best/Def Jam, 2011

1. King Of The Streets (featuring T-Pain)   
produced by Young Fyre

2. Go N' Get It     
produced by Lex Luger

3. Errythang (featuring Yo Gotti)   
produced by Schife, co-produced by The Lottery   

4. Hustle Hard    
produced by Lex Luger

5. Body 2 Body (featuring Chris Brown)
produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League

6. Memory Lane (featuring Kevin Cossom)
produced by Sonny Digital

7. Letter To My Ex's    
produced by Cardiak

8. Beautiful (featuring Kevin Cossom)
produced by The Runners

9. Lord Knows     
produced by The Renegades

10. Bitter World  
produced by The Lottery

11. Spoke To My Momma    
produced by Cardiak

12. Hustle Hard (remix) (featuring Rick Ross & Lil Wayne)   
produced by Lex Luger

Deluxe edition

13. Walk It Like I Talk It   
produced by Schife

14. I Know   
produced by Schife

15. Tear Da Roof Off
produced by White Hot

16. Real Big
produced by Cardiak
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 10:04:51 PM by steene4000 »

Marco

Re: CREDITS: Ace Hood - Blood, Sweat & Tears
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 07:21:38 AM »
Ace Hood
Blood Sweat & Tears
℗ 2011 The Island Def Jam Music Group

1. King of the Streets (feat. T-Pain)
(A. McColister, F. Najm, T. Winfrey) (BMI)
Produced by YoungFyre for Nappy Boy Productions.Recorded by Inderan K. Bailey at We The Best Studios, Miami, FL & Javier Valverde for Elite Audio Recording at The Hit Factory Criteria, Miami, FL. Assisted by
Alex Dilliplane. Mixed by Lu Diaz for THE TEAM at
We The Best Studios, Miami, FL. Mix assisted by Derek Garcia for THE TEAM. Additional drums by YoungFyre for Nappy Boy Productions. T-Pain appears courtesy of Konvict Muzik/Jive Records.

2. Go N' Get It
(A. McColister, L. Lewis) (BMI)
Produced by Lexus “Lex Luger” Lewis for
Mizay Entertainment, Inc. Recorded by Inderan
K. Bailey at We The Best Studios, Miami, FL. Mixed
by Lu Diaz for THE TEAM at We The Best Studios, Miami, FL. Mix assisted by Derek Garcia for THE TEAM. Additional Editing: Ben Diehl for THE TEAM.

Full credits with the help of the booklet..

3. ErrryThang (feat. Yo Gotti)
(A. McColister, M. Mims, I. Lewis, C. Ray) (BMI/ASCAP)
Produced by Schife for Karbeen Muzik/S. Gabart Mgmt. Co-Produced by The Lottery. Recorded by Inderan K. Bailey at We The Best Studios, Miami, FL. Mixed by Lu Diaz for THE TEAM at We The Best Studios, Miami, FL. Mix assisted by Derek Garcia for THE TEAM. Yo Gotti appears courtesy of
RCA Music Group.

4. Hustle Hard
(A. McColister, L. Lewis) (BMI)
Produced by Lexus “Lex Luger” Lewis for Mizay Entertainment, Inc. Recorded
by Inderan K. Bailey at We The Best Studios, Miami, FL. Mixed by Lu Diaz for
THE TEAM at We The Best Studios, Miami, FL. Mix assisted by Derek Garcia for THE TEAM. Additional Editing: Ben Diehl for THE TEAM.

5. Body 2 Body (feat. Chris Brown)
(A. McColister, C. Brown, K. Crowe, E. Ortiz) (BMI)
Produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League. Recorded by Inderan K. Bailey at We The Best Studios, Miami, FL. Background vocals recorded by Adam “adabeasie” Beyrer for AB Music LLC at Larrabee Studios, Los Angeles, CA. Mixed by Leslie Brathwaite at Patchwerk Recording Studios, Atlanta, GA. Mix assisted by Andres (Muzzy) Solis.
Chris Brown appears courtesy of Jive Records.

6. Memory Lane (feat. Kevin Cossom)
(A. McColister, K. Cossom, S. Uwaezuoke, R. Brooks, J. Bristol) (BMI/ASCAP)
Produced by Sonny Digital for Sonny Digital Music Group. Recorded by Inderan K. Bailey at We The Best Studios, Miami, FL & Adam. “adabeasie” Beyrer for AB Music LLC at Audio Vision Studios, Miami, FL. Mixed by Lu Diaz for THE TEAM at We The Best Studios, Miami, FL. Mix assisted by Derek Garcia for THE TEAM. Kevin Cossom appears courtesy of N.A.R.S./Jive Records. Contains a sample of the recording “I Wouldn’t Change A Thing” as performed by Johnny Bristol. Under license from Universal Music Enterprises. Used by permission. All rights reserved. Written by Johnny Bristol and published by Bushka Music (ASCAP). Used by permission.

7. Letter to My Ex's
(A. McColister, C. McCormick) (BMI)
Produced by Cardiak. Recorded by Inderan K. Bailey at We The Best Studios, Miami, FL. Mixed by Lu Diaz for THE TEAM at
We The Best Studios, Miami, FL. Mix assisted by Derek Garcia for THE TEAM. Additional Editing: Ben Diehl for THE TEAM.

8. Beautiful (feat. Kevin Cossom)
(A. McColister, K. Cossom, A. Harr, J. Jackson) (BMI/ASCAP)
Produced by The Runners for Trac-N-Field Entertainment/We The Best Management. Recorded by Inderan K. Bailey at We The Best Studios, Miami, FL & Ben Diehl for THE TEAM. Mixed by Lu Diaz for THE TEAM at We The Best Studios, Miami, FL. Mix assisted by Derek Garcia for THE TEAM. Additional Pro Tools Editing: Jeff “Supa Jeff” Villanueva. Kevin Cossom appears courtesy of N.A.R.S./Jive Records.

9. Lord Knows
(A. McColister, B. Johnson, M. Riviere) (BMI)
Produced by The Renegades for We The Best
Recorded by Inderan K. Bailey at We The Best Studios, Miami, FL. Mixed by Lu Diaz for THE TEAM at We The Best Studios, Miami, FL. Mix assisted by Derek Garcia for THE TEAM. Additional Editing: Ben Diehl for THE TEAM.

10. Bitter World
A. McColister, C. Ray, C. Otis) (BMI)
Produced by The Lottery. Recorded by Inderan K. Bailey at We The Best Studios, Miami, FL. Mixed by Lu Diaz for THE TEAM at We The Best Studios, Miami, FL. Mix assisted by Derek Garcia for THE TEAM. Contains a sample of the recording “The Bitter Earth” as performed by Dinah Washington. Courtesy of Mercury Records under license from Universal Music Enterprises. Used by permission. All rights reserved. Written by Clyde Otis and published by Sony/ATV Melody (BMI) o/b/o itself and Clyde Otis Music (BMI).

11. Spoke to My Momma
Produced by Cardiak. Recorded by Inderan K. Bailey at We The Best Studios, Miami, FL. Mixed by Lu Diaz for THE TEAM at We The Best Studios, Miami, FL. Mix assisted by Derek Garcia for THE TEAM. Additional Editing: Ben Diehl for
THE TEAM.

12. Hustle Hard Remix (feat. Rick Ross & Lil Wayne)
(A. McColister, L. Lewis, William Roberts, Dwayne Carter) (BMI) Produced by Lexus “Lex Luger” Lewis for Mizay Entertainment, Inc. Recorded by Inderan K. Bailey at We The Best Studios, Miami, FL. Mixed by Lu Diaz for THE TEAM at We The Best Studios, Miami, FL. Mix assisted by Derek Garcia for THE TEAM. Additional Editing: Ben Diehl for THE TEAM. Lil Wayne appears courtesy of Young Money/Cash Money/Universal Motown Records.

13. Walk It Like I Talk It
(A. McColister, I. Lewis, O. Zayas) (BMI)
Produced by Schife for Karbeen Muzik/S. Gabart Mgmt. and OhZee. Recorded by Inderan K. Bailey at We The Best Studios, Miami, FL. Mixed by Lu Diaz for THE TEAM at We The Best Studios, Miami, FL. Mix assisted by Derek Garcia for THE TEAM.

14. I Know
(A. McColister, I. Lewis) (BMI)
Produced by Schife for Karbeen Muzik/S. Gabart Mgmt. Recorded by Inderan K. Bailey at We The Best Studios, Miami, FL. Mixed by Lu Diaz for THE TEAM at We The Best Studios, Miami, FL. Mix assisted by Derek Garcia for THE TEAM.

15. Tear Da Roof Off
(A. McColister, S. Mahoney) (BMI/SOCAN)
Produced by White Hot. Recorded by Inderan K. Bailey at We The Best Studios, Miami, FL. Mixed by Lu Diaz for THE TEAM at We The Best Studios, Miami, FL. Mix assisted by Derek Garcia for THE TEAM.

16. Real Big
Produced by Cardiak. Recorded by Inderan K. Bailey at We The Best Studios, Miami, FL. Mixed by Lu Diaz for THE TEAM at We The Best Studios, Miami, FL. Mix assisted by Derek Garcia for THE TEAM
Additional Editing: Ben Diehl for THE TEAM.

Executive Producer:
KHALED KHALED
A&R Direction:
KHALED KHALED
A&R Administration:
TERESE JOSEPH
A&R Coordination:
LEESA D. BRUNSON
Mastered by
CHRIS ATHENS AT STERLING SOUND, NYC
Marketing:
CHRIS ATLAS
Management:
GREGORY “KIKO” PHILOCTETE
Art Direction and Graphic Design:
BESTEST ASBESTOS (WWW.ALEXHALDI.COM)
Cover and Interior Photography:
CHAD GRIFFITH
Additional Photography:
HANNIBAL MATHEWS
We The Best Music Group Legal Counsel:
THEO SEDLMAYR & CHRISTINE CALIP FOR SEDLMAYR & ASSOCIATES, P.C.
Ace Hood Legal Counsel:
SANDY LAL FOR SANDY LAL & ASSOCIATES, P.C.
Sample Clearances:
DEBORAH MANNIS-GARDNER FOR DMG CLEARANCES, INC.
Business Affairs:
NICOLE WYSKOARKO, ANTOINETTE TROTMAN, IAN ALLEN, VOL DAVIS III
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 10:51:25 AM by rdpg »
West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection