Author Topic: Chiefs Lose Future Star Tight End For The Season! Fuck! Bills will win  (Read 158 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Moeki was huge for the Chiefs last year.  Todd Haley loves to use the tight end in the offense.  He came up with spectacular catches on critical third downs all season.  He's also a talented blocker.  Last year was his rookie season and he actually broke Tony Gonzalez's rookie records last year, so everyone was expecting big things from this guy.

Also, 1rst round draft pick wide receiver Thomas Baldwin is injured after getting beat up by Thomas Jones in a locker room brawal.  Supposedly Baldwin was talking shit on the coaches and also on Jamal Charles so Thomas Jones had to issue the rookie a beating.  

Nonetheless... those are two huge weapons out for the game against the Bills this week.  I've been watching the Bills in the preseason and it looks like Merriman is back on that juice again cause dude was playing like a monster!!   I won't be surprised if the Chiefs lose to the Bills and take a step backward this year.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 10:18:38 PM by K.Dub »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Chiefs Lose Future Star Tight End For The Season! Fuck! Bills will win
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 05:30:32 AM »
I really doubt that the Bills win.

Lunatic

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 12:36:28 PM »
I would have picked the Bills to win anyway. They weren't really trying to win the pre-season games, just trying to see what they had. The Bills are way better this year than last year and the Chiefs are way worse and Buff almost had them last year. Bills over the Chiefs is my sleeper lock of the week (since I'm almost certain KC will have the spread).

-edit; looks like Cassel may be out too for week 1 and that may be enough to shift the spread to the other side. In KC and with Crennel's defense I still see this being a 3-point game. I was hoping for a 4.5 KC spread.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 06:49:30 AM by Shallow »

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 10:27:47 AM »
Titans over Jags

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2011, 04:24:03 PM »
Titans over Jags

Someone is going to stumble over someone in that game. I wonder where Garrard will end up.

Anyway, my lock of the week, make that century is Texans over the Colts. I'd bet my soul on that game. Unless this whole Manning thing is the biggest 4 million dollar bluff of all time.

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2011, 04:33:12 PM »
Titans over Jags

Someone is going to stumble over someone in that game. I wonder where Garrard will end up.

Anyway, my lock of the week, make that century is Texans over the Colts. I'd bet my soul on that game. Unless this whole Manning thing is the biggest 4 million dollar bluff of all time.
Texans will absolutely beat the Colts with KFC QB'ing  :D

Titans are gonna smash the Jags