Author Topic: On Some Real Nigga Shit Though  (Read 362 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: On Some Real Nigga Shit Though
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2011, 03:48:51 PM »
That was on some real nigga shit.

lol dude i think i can break her in half, i wonder what an angry black woman would do.

LOL wait a sec...hold up folks.  It's cool for you and your folks to say nigga, but she can't?  That's some real double standard shit.

i say it for jokes, she really believes shes a nigga

online and in the real world? 

both, lol seems like u guys think if i say nigga a couple times here, it comes out every other word.

i mean take gary payton for example, hes a nigga, no other one word can better describe him.

Not sure where you are going with this one.  I'll sum it up for you.  if you, as a Korean-American can use the word nigga and it's ok, V-Nasty, as a white american can use it. 

Look I'm not 40 and I live in the Bay.  I hear all kids of colors using that word.  Don't make it right though.  And it's especially wtf to hear another person who says it whos not black look down on someone else using it.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2011, 04:06:30 PM »

lol dude i think i can break her in half, i wonder what an angry black woman would do.

LOL wait a sec...hold up folks.  It's cool for you and your folks to say nigga, but she can't?  That's some real double standard shit.

both, lol seems like u guys think if i say nigga a couple times here, it comes out every other word.

i mean take gary payton for example, hes a nigga, no other one word can better describe him.

Not sure where you are going with this one.  I'll sum it up for you.  if you, as a Korean-American can use the word nigga and it's ok, V-Nasty, as a white american can use it. 

Look I'm not 40 and I live in the Bay.  I hear all kids of colors using that word.  Don't make it right though.  And it's especially wtf to hear another person who says it whos not black look down on someone else using it.

u gotta understand, though, there ARE different ways of using the word. some might casually throw it around here and there, but to overuse it the way V-Nasty does is just completely out there. for instance, Loki, Necro, Zagg, etc. have said nigga in their raps, but u dont hear people makin a fuss about it, because the context they use it in isn't over-the-top. V-Nasty doesn't only use the word, she straight up abuses it. For instance, even the way she opened the video, "on some real nigga shit"...bitch, u ain't no real nigga, stfu. there are different contexts to use it in, and this bitch says it in every context possible...shit's just annoyin, above all.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2011, 04:13:33 PM »

u gotta understand, though, there ARE different ways of using the word. some might casually throw it around here and there, but to overuse it the way V-Nasty does is just completely out there. for instance, Loki, Necro, Zagg, etc. have said nigga in their raps, but u dont hear people makin a fuss about it, because the context they use it in isn't over-the-top. V-Nasty doesn't only use the word, she straight up abuses it. For instance, even the way she opened the video, "on some real nigga shit"...bitch, u ain't no real nigga, stfu. there are different contexts to use it in, and this bitch says it in every context possible...shit's just annoyin, above all.

I agree...it is annoying as fuck, but to say one non-black person can use it a little and its ok does not make sense to me.  She goes too much with it, but to me that almost makes it more natural than for someone to say it here or there.  She obviously says it alot, and apparently hasn't had enough problems to stop using it.  She's hood, and it shows, but to me if any other race can catch a pass to say it, why the double standard for her?  Because shes white, and her great grandparents may have owned a slave?  That's the only thing I can think of.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2011, 04:18:09 PM »

I agree...it is annoying as fuck, but to say one non-black person can use it a little and its ok does not make sense to me.  She goes too much with it, but to me that almost makes it more natural than for someone to say it here or there.  She obviously says it alot, and apparently hasn't had enough problems to stop using it.  She's hood, and it shows, but to me if any other race can catch a pass to say it, why the double standard for her?  Because shes white, and her great grandparents may have owned a slave?  That's the only thing I can think of.

i guess if she was more subtle with it, most peeps wouldnt care...just the way she flaunts the word can get on one's nerves. i get ur point, though. i personally don't give a fuck what she says. the way she carries herself alone is enough reason for me to hate her.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2011, 07:25:33 PM »

Al Bundy

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2011, 12:03:33 AM »
She's annoying man. Hard to watch. My chick would hate her.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2011, 08:25:46 AM »

yea because i say nigga every other word  just like v-nasty   ::)

payton is a nigga not cuz of those things u listed but, just the way he is, that nigga is a nigga nigga. but he made tnt

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/dVfhFEK6LXc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/dVfhFEK6LXc</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/_nEYc09-NPY&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/_nEYc09-NPY&amp;feature=related</a>

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2011, 10:00:22 AM »

no, you are a fucking homosexual asian. :D :loser:
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2011, 03:25:41 PM »

yea because i say nigga every other word  just like v-nasty   ::)

payton is a nigga not cuz of those things u listed but, just the way he is, that nigga is a nigga nigga. but he made tnt

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/dVfhFEK6LXc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/dVfhFEK6LXc</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/_nEYc09-NPY&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/_nEYc09-NPY&amp;feature=related</a>

Gary Payton = GOAT sportscaster. shame they let him go, NBATV hasn't been the same without him..

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2011, 04:35:08 PM »
fuck this HIV-nasty. If she's been through rough shit, might as well ask her mom how long she's been pickin' cottons.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]