Author Topic: How much did your "album" sell Clint?  (Read 625 times)

Sccit

Re: How much did your "album" sell Clint?
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2011, 09:29:07 PM »
But then again he could be a 40 yr old hacker from Belgium and does this in between times for all we know.  Either way da shmucks a fake.

You got me. I'm 38. :-\

& NIK, you're jobless. ;)

lmao you work at a deli, nuff said

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2011, 09:31:04 PM »
But then again he could be a 40 yr old hacker from Belgium and does this in between times for all we know.  Either way da shmucks a fake.

Deli > mom's basement (unless of course your mom is in the basement with me...a whole different conversation).

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2011, 09:33:03 PM »

Deli > mom's basement (unless of course your mom is in the basement with me...a whole different conversation).

we dont even have basement's in cali, u dumb faggot

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2011, 09:34:09 PM »
DRAMAQUEENCLIT!

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2011, 09:35:56 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bW4407PzyUw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/bW4407PzyUw</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/i8u6EodZseg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/i8u6EodZseg</a>
so much swag

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2011, 09:36:57 PM »

the kids 18 and works at a deli whats the problem im pretty sure its not a career move

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2011, 09:39:31 PM »
Is the picture of that first Lil' B song Justin Bieber with Kim Kardashian? Just further proof that's the worst diss in internet history.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2011, 09:40:52 PM »

the kids 18 and works at a deli whats the problem im pretty sure its not a career move

You have to understand, NIK is jobless. So he thinks once you have a small part-time job, it's something you do for the rest of your life.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2011, 10:22:02 PM »
Chocolate Chicken Bacon shuffle, Chocolate Chicken Bacon swag

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2011, 01:10:52 AM »

it aint a problem....as long as he aint tryna put other peoples occupation down. cuz best believe, if u wanna point ur finger and judge someone, u better be doin somethin a lil bigger than workin at a deli LOL
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 01:28:38 AM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2011, 01:14:03 AM »
Is the picture of that first Lil' B song Justin Bieber with Kim Kardashian? Just further proof that's the worst diss in internet history.

right...because we all know kim kardashian would fuck justin bieber lmao.

u do realize that when a grown woman says justin bieber is cute, they mean it in a gay, "puppy cute" sorta way. it's not like, "damn, he's cute, i want him to fuck the shit out of me"...more like "aww, he's so adorable, i wanna pinch his gay little cheek!". anyways, u need 2 quit getting wet over the fact that u resemble that fruit smh. that shit really needs 2 stop, lesbro.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 01:15:54 AM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2011, 01:18:53 AM »
^lol, me & k-macc have been arguing since day one. This is actually the first time he's ever said anything siding with me. This isn't even some conspiracy-type shit you're always on, you just look dumb.

It doesn't matter what I do moron, you hyped him up like he's some big boy, shot caller who does "more productive things than anyone on this board" & I simply said he isn't really all that productive...

You're just all worked up because you know I'm right that you only suck his dick because I guess you could say, he's more well connected with the industry than most on here. You're untalented ass is hoping to get a bone & sucking up works. I mean, like mother, like son; do you.

& until I see Kim taking photos with a live possum, I'm just gunna call you out on being jealous.

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2011, 01:27:04 AM »
^lol, me & k-macc have been arguing since day one. This is actually the first time he's ever said anything siding with me. This isn't even some conspiracy-type shit you're always on, you just look dumb.

It doesn't matter what I do moron, you hyped him up like he's some big boy, shot caller who does "more productive things than anyone on this board" & I simply said he isn't really all that productive...

You're just all worked up because you know I'm right that you only suck his dick because I guess you could say, he's more well connected with the industry than most on here. You're untalented ass is hoping to get a bone & sucking up works. I mean, like mother, like son; do you.

& until I see Kim taking photos with a live possum, I'm just gunna call you out on being jealous.

actually...i thought that was hack. k-macc deserves an honest response, he's not a bad dude.

btw...clint ain't "well-connected". anyone with cheese can get those features, u dumbass kid. it's not like he's some guy livin out in Cali that can hook me up with a record deal, so stfu with ur senseless bs. I always stand up for people when i see others ridin their dick with no purpose...i just think dickriders are lame muthafuckaz with major insecurities, n thats why i speak out against it. when this guy is posting up videos of drunk ass bitches shakin their ass at HIS party, which he says he gets paid $500 for, it's hard seeing fuckin dweebs such as urself tryna clown him without sayin somethin.

and son, just cuz u resemble justin bieber doesnt give u the right to talk shit on others looks....u look more deformed than him, sorta like if he was cross-bred with a lesbian. so calm down with the jokes, cuz that shit sounds pretty sad comin from ur ass.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2011, 01:33:59 AM »
Stop with the cover-up. It's obvious why. Dude could easily show somebody a song & actually have it heard. But you know that, so I'm explaining it for no reason lol.

& I've never assessed another man's looks here outside of your rodent looking ass. Yet, you do it to everyone, anytime a picture of a member hits the fan. Mostly due to insecurities of looking like a possum.

I remember when you were beefing here with Al Bundy, you were straight up talking looks, then have the audacity to call other people "faggots".