Author Topic: Snoop dissin' Warren G/Daz?  (Read 1739 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Snoop dissin' Warren G/Daz?
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2011, 07:53:30 PM »
Oh shit G-Bee thanks for reminding me, I completely forgot about RAW. Add that to my list

But lol @ claiming warren g has 4 classic albums. I don't think any hip-hop artist has 4 classics under their belts, definitely not warren g!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2011, 08:05:27 PM »
Oh shit G-Bee thanks for reminding me, I completely forgot about RAW. Add that to my list

But lol @ claiming warren g has 4 classic albums. I don't think any hip-hop artist has 4 classics under their belts, definitely not warren g!

The dude in your sig might.

sms130

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2011, 09:33:28 AM »
Classic interview. I never listened to the audio, but i need to check that out and hear if Snoop sounds pissed when i got the time.
Yeah, it's interesting. Nima got to the bottom of alot of interesting things that's been in question for years.

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2011, 12:42:22 PM »

I'd say there's a few exceptions like Ice Cube (Straight Outta Compton, AMW, DC, Predator, Lethal Injection, Bow Down), Nas (Illmatic, IWW, Stillmatic and Lost Tapes) and a few more IMO.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2011, 04:54:00 PM »
Classic interview. I never listened to the audio, but i need to check that out and hear if Snoop sounds pissed when i got the time.
Yeah, it's interesting. Nima got to the bottom of alot of interesting things that's been in question for years.

thanks sir.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2011, 08:23:27 PM »

I'd say there's a few exceptions like Ice Cube (Straight Outta Compton, AMW, DC, Predator, Lethal Injection, Bow Down), Nas (Illmatic, IWW, Stillmatic and Lost Tapes) and a few more IMO.

You think Lethal Injection is a classic? That album got bad reviews when it came out.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2011, 09:05:00 PM »
All Eyez On Me got crummy reviews too but everyone calls that a classic. Same with Eazy-E's "187 Dr. Dre Killa" EP. Though I don't consider Lethal Injection a classic, I don't think reviews are the only measuring stick.

I also don't consider "Lost Tapes" an album either but in terms of certified classics, I'd say Cube has Amerikka's Most Wanted and Death Certificate as well as group work on Straight Outta Compton.

Warren G and Daz have a lot of solid albums in their catalog but they don't have any that I think touch "Doggystyle". But the same can be said for the rest of Snoop's catalog. However, he has far more hit records outside of that that crossed over into the mainstream.

sms130

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2011, 01:26:36 AM »

thanks sir.
No doubt and thank you homie for giving us these interviews.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2011, 03:03:38 AM »
lol @ this faggots ego