Author Topic: Just a coincidence that Nas was born on Sept. 14th?  (Read 669 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Just a coincidence that Nas was born on Sept. 14th?
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2011, 08:34:43 AM »
why was this unlocked  ???

Good question.  I'm surprised to see it resurface.  (wasn't me who locked it in the first place btw)
i know, Invincible locked it i think. but his post is gone

I was recieving messages from Infinte crying that I locked it. I couldn't be bothered to argue with him so I let him have his way.
i see, lol.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2011, 03:18:06 PM »
infinite it doesnt matter who said it, if chuck d came with this shit id still call him a crackpot ol ass nigga because its nonsense.

and just because religions believe in this shit really doesnt make it believable because religions are just widely followed cults and are also nonsense.

hope this helps

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2011, 06:21:40 PM »
infinite it doesnt matter who said it, if chuck d came with this shit id still call him a crackpot ol ass nigga because its nonsense.

and just because religions believe in this shit really doesnt make it believable because religions are just widely followed cults and are also nonsense.

hope this helps

Hmm... so it was good enough for Vibe magazine to publish Chuck D's comments, but such talk has no place on the dubcc forum with it's high moral standards and great regard for the unadulterated truth?

...I'm not asking you to agree with it, btw.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Deuce-Deuce

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2011, 08:00:30 PM »
Damn when Nas dies my lil godson is gon be the greatest rapper ever he was born on the 15th Sept.
Well actually hes meant to be born the day after Nas dies
Fuck that club shit
I'm on that Dub shit

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2011, 08:07:51 PM »
I'm convinced he's mentally challenged.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2011, 03:29:53 AM »

hope this helps

Hmm... so it was good enough for Vibe magazine to publish Chuck D's comments, but such talk has no place on the dubcc forum with it's high moral standards and great regard for the unadulterated truth?

nah dude im not saying it has no place here, im just saying its a crackpot theory. so it probably fits in pretty well here

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2011, 08:08:05 PM »

hope this helps

nah dude im not saying it has no place here, im just saying its a crackpot theory. so it probably fits in pretty well here

I respect your opinion.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)