Author Topic: Game lets 50 Cent know, there will be a response to "Love, Hate, Love"  (Read 1362 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Game lets 50 Cent know, there will be a response to "Love, Hate, Love"
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2011, 09:43:43 AM »
Song sucks. Hes dissing for a buzz like always. The people who always diss Game for still speaking on 50...what do you say about this?

Too bad Game shitted on G-unit hard back in 06 and the whole roster was too shock to respond so they resorted in hiring Spider Loc lol.

And he still doesnt get Wayne doesnt even hear him?
they are both attention whores, but game wants to be like 50 cent

HighEyeCue

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2011, 06:36:58 PM »
Song sucks. Hes dissing for a buzz like always. The people who always diss Game for still speaking on 50...what do you say about this?

Too bad Game shitted on G-unit hard back in 06 and the whole roster was too shock to respond so they resorted in hiring Spider Loc lol.

pretty much

I think secretly Game is a fan of 50

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2011, 07:50:34 PM »
50 killed Game on there, but problem is, what the fuck called for that? Beef wasn't active since '08, I understand taking shots at Wayne, but why after 6-3 years later you decide to diss Game? Don't understand that shit, or maybe it's obvious that he just wants attention again, or maybe there's something we don't know here, but either way that track is crazy. Game's a fool if he responds to be honest. He just had a #1 album, he can be the one to do all the ignoring now that the tables have turned. But he won't, he'll come out with some bullshit, guaranteed.

I'm happy you are alright now my equal, cause being in that long coma has made you miss all the bullshit that fool glam been talking lol. You also missed so disrespectful by 50.

I swear west coast fans say the craziest crack head type Shit. The same ones that succ glam dicc might ass well believe William Roberts is the realest d boy in the game yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2011, 08:23:58 PM »

they are both attention whores

I can respect that.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2011, 10:44:28 PM »
In a recent interview Game was going off about how 50 was an actual homo sexual, he brought this upon himself.

h2k4

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2011, 11:34:02 PM »
These two are never going to get along, lol.  Song was cool but very lightweight to be considered a diss song towards Game.  Just a few bars.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2011, 11:50:28 AM »

pretty much

the love song, it's coming! the 14th!

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2011, 08:44:35 AM »

pretty much

what do you mean secretly? it's always been clear Game is a 50 fan, he's pretty much admitted it

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2011, 09:16:28 AM »
In a recent interview Game was going off about how 50 was an actual homo sexual, he brought this upon himself.

Lies. What happened was that statement he made about how being a undercover homo can be bad because people spread diseases got people (mostly gays) all riled up, and then Game responded to the people
about those comments on his twitter and he then basically said that "i'm cool with gay people, 50 was/is gay and we was cool" or something close to that, random, but i think it was a joke. People then took
that and ran with it and made it a big thing. Unecessary for sure but still it ain't like they both haven't called each other worse.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2011, 04:34:50 PM »
^^^ The thing is though, Game keeps stirring the pot, so if 50 needs a reason to diss Game it aint hard to find one

HighEyeCue

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2011, 06:25:48 PM »

pretty much

what do you mean secretly? it's always been clear Game is a 50 fan, he's pretty much admitted it

a fan in more ways than one, check Dre-Day's response

Matty

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2011, 06:58:03 PM »
of course he's going to respond, he's probably going to dedicate an entire mixtape/album to the thing. this is like games dream come true for trying to get attention, he's been wanting 50 to respond to his talk for years.