ban him or not?

Yes
9 (42.9%)
No
9 (42.9%)
IP-locate him, n kill him pshycialy
3 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Petition to ban Will_B  (Read 2284 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Petition to ban Will_B
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2011, 10:50:22 AM »
I say we change this into a thread to ban both of you

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2011, 10:53:09 AM »
lol, open up a poll then - if its important to u, Rapsodie   8)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2011, 11:06:35 AM »
You 2 pussies are even more borin than Cham and Nik.

Real talk. Pathetic

Will_B

« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2011, 12:46:56 PM »
In short, what's this beef about?

I'll just paste this in from the old thread:

I'm not protesting everything that Mike is saying...he's accused me of deleting his links, thats totally untrue. If you've read the thread he even accused Okka before (and suspected others).

He's accusing me of being a leech, and I've said in this thread 'if me not hooking him up with a Bonus track is me being a leech an I AM ONE.'
I've always been cool with Mike, chatted with him over PM's and sent him other stuff, but my stance on current retail stuff is clear - support your favourite artist.

For the record he accused me of deleting a link a long time ago by PM, we sorted it out and Mike was like 'oh my bad'......but now it 'came out' like this after I wouldn't hook a bonus track up on grounds that shit just gets leaked, and noone supports the artist. - you work it out.

All the other stuff, about me be being a goofy Brit, having bad teeth, being nearly 50 years old, living in a bunker, having no real world friends, being a fag, a stan, internet fame seeker, changing my nick/sig or whatever, people 'all hating me' on the forum etc etc etc.

The reason I'm replying is I refuse to be hounded off the forum for a personal beef. Mikes just pushing all this stuff to try and rally support (and on dubcc everyone loves lynching lol). He's got nothing real on me and this thread was just started out of malice because I said 'no'.

Mikes said something about expecting me to re-register under an alias to 'leech more of his shit' but that's just more bullshit from him.

In short I'm happy to hook up any old music for anyone, you've probably seen my hookup threads and replies to people on the forum...just don't ask me for current retail stuff.

Like I said if that makes me a leech then I'm guilty. But to be clear, no links were deleted.

Peace.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2011, 12:53:18 PM »
R.I.P. to those links.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #65 on: August 21, 2011, 12:59:56 PM »
I thought you were cuttin back your involvement Will. Fuck off outta here this shits mad borin.

Will_B

« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2011, 01:03:40 PM »
I thought you were cuttin back your involvement Will. Fuck off outta here this shits mad borin.

Mike took the time to start another attempt to ban me.

You do the math..

« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2011, 01:04:54 PM »
the link-dilemma was proven, n it is documented in the holy kharan of the forum..

issue at hand, is somethin else today..
ur menstrual and bi-polar problems.
why r u stalking, trolling your sperm-provider (the guy who is uploadin hundreds of time-consumin links) 3 months later, Will?
its been 3 months, why cant u leave the forum in peace. ur menstrual problems r damagin the lands of the gods

i even tried to aproach u diplomaticaly yesterday, but i am still a "cunt", "faggot", "cuntfuck", "bitch" is that it? my mother this n that, "dropped on the floor infant" ::)  

the integrity of this forum bust be upheld, u must leave, Will  :-\

Elano doesnt need lukewarm competition from a 37year old Asperger-dude

pray to the gods., the end is near  :-\
R.I.P. dubcc.com

Mike took the time to start another attempt to ban me.
^
this is my first (and hopefully, only) attempt at banning u..
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 01:09:13 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2011, 01:09:56 PM »
the link-dilemma was proven, n it is documented in the holy kharan of the forum..

issue at hand, is ur menstrual and bi-polar problems.
why r u stalking, trolling your sperm-provider (the guy who is uploadin hundreds of time-consumin links) 3 months later, Will?
its been 3 months, why cant u leave the forum in peace. ur menstrual problems r damagin the lands of the gods

i even tried to aproach u diplomaticaly yesterday, but i am still a "cunt", "faggot", "cuntfuck", "bitch" is that it? my mother this n that, "dropped on the floor infant" ::)  

the integrity of this forum bust be upheld, u must leave, Will  :-\

Elano doesnt need lukewarm competition from a 37r old Asperger-dude

pray to the gods., the end is near  :-\
R.I.P. dubcc.com

LMFAO..you're pure poison. You do a good line in bullshit though, got plans to start a cult? Keep the ramblings coming.. :loco:

this is my first (and hopefully, only) attempt at banning u..

WTF is this with your compulsive lying? Do you even realise you're doing it?

Beyond words...you've been calling for me to be banned for the last 3 months solid....weirdo. :rubeyes:

Everyone knows that...fucking strange ass weirdo..
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 01:15:17 PM by OG Will B 'Getting banned this week' »

« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2011, 01:15:55 PM »
^
smh, this guy will never change. even if i came knockin on his door offerin him a cup of Earl Grey-tea as a peace-pipe, hed give me the finger..

kick this boring troll-stalker/bi-polar looney out already.

*edit*
no, last time i called u out.
this time im bringin in the petition to kick u out, yes

« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 01:18:17 PM by Michael Madsen »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2011, 01:19:12 PM »
So, all this because of some (deleted) mp3-links?  :laugh:

kemizt

« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2011, 01:20:59 PM »
na, that was 3 months ago.. his menstrual bi-polar problems is the issue today. the forum has been an apolacyose for 2 or 3 days now. The Terminator cant be stopped

Will_B

« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2011, 01:22:25 PM »
So, all this because of some (deleted) mp3-links?  :laugh:

Yeah Mike wanted to get me banned over a personal dislike of me (you can see he's like a pitbull..)

He waited a nearly year(!) to start a thread about how I deleted something last October...

He's a fucking fruitcake...all because I wouldn't send him some music he could've bought for a couple $$'s.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: August 21, 2011, 01:23:53 PM »
Lmao, how can this even be a beef is beyond me.

kemizt

« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2011, 01:26:18 PM »

lol
even if i accused u of killin a person in reallife, that doesnt give u the right to cause mayhem n destruction to everythin on the internet, constantly everyday,, u boring bastard.
ur a stalker/troller (without class) with life-issues n a bi-polar disorder.. Elano has personality, u dont
gtfo, n stop draggin down everythin,, or just shutthe fuck up n move on.
downlaod music from my threads n be happy instead, u leech