Author Topic: Scarface has been released from jail  (Read 355 times)

ABN

Scarface has been released from jail
« on: August 22, 2011, 10:06:38 AM »
(AllHipHop News) Legendary rapper Scarface has been released from prison, according to reports. The founding Geto Boys member had been incarcerated since at least October of 2010, for failing to pay back child support to various women. Scarface, born Brad Jordan, was accused of failing to pay child support for four different cases, three of them in Texas and one in Missouri. The rapper is currently working on an album of all-new material.

http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2011/08/22/22868437.aspx

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Re: Scarface has been released from jail
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 11:34:57 AM »
didnt even know he was in there.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 12:11:58 PM »
Wow so that's why he was locked up? Lol
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 12:22:00 PM »
He was locked up for a year on unpaid child support. Damn, how u ain't know he was locked up since like last October I think it was?

I just did an exclusive interview with his artist B. James front page Dubcnn confirming the release  ;)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Quadruple OG

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 12:57:47 PM »
He was locked up for a year on unpaid child support. Damn, how u ain't know he was locked up since like last October I think it was?

I just did an exclusive interview with his artist B. James front page Dubcnn confirming the release  ;)

Yea, he owed a TON in child support. The documentation is out there, at least six figures total in Child Support to a few women. I wonder if he went to J. Prince to have him cover what was owed.

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 03:16:02 PM »
I wonder if he went to J. Prince to have him cover what was owed.
I highly doubt that

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 09:24:15 AM »
I highly doubt that

yup....

i always see people bring up j n his contracts....face was his own man contract wise when he did the def jam south deal...so he was eatin off everything luda n dtp did...

he had enough to catch up on everything..u didnt hear a peep from the females...until..he said he quit...

Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, 10:59:56 AM »
I'm just happy as hell he's out. Some people were trying to say it's just a rumor but I had two very good sources confirm he's out. Hopefully he puts a track out soon  8)

Quadruple OG

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2011, 01:45:57 PM »
I highly doubt that

yup....

i always see people bring up j n his contracts....face was his own man contract wise when he did the def jam south deal...so he was eatin off everything luda n dtp did...

he had enough to catch up on everything..u didnt hear a peep from the females...until..he said he quit...

But he was contractually tied to RAL the whole time though. Prince was eating off of Scarface.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2011, 09:09:34 AM »
I highly doubt that

yup....

But he was contractually tied to RAL the whole time though. Prince was eating off of Scarface.

Yeah The Fix even had J Prince Management logo on it or something like that.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2011, 05:10:47 AM »
Dope news for hip hop

ABN

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2011, 09:58:11 AM »
I highly doubt that

yup....

Yeah The Fix even had J Prince Management logo on it or something like that.
i´m one of the people that think that J should´ve helped out in this situation. but when you look at the overall picture J don´t owe Face shit, J made Face a millionaire, he helped him get out of some serious street problems and Face has thanked him by speaking out against Scarface albums dropped by RAL despite him being contactually obliged to deliver those albums etc and he´s basically shitted on J and the RAL staff time after time.

ABN

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2011, 10:01:58 AM »
people can say whatever they want about J, but fact of the matter is that artists like Face and Z-Ro signed their contracts because J could offer both money and protection when they needed it and it´s not his fault that they signed with him. and seriously, who would´ve given Face a chance when J did? Troy did but he couldn´t have made Scarface a superstar.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2011, 11:21:11 PM »
would be nice to hear some new face music!