Author Topic: Can somebody give me some info about rock the bells?  (Read 217 times)

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
Can somebody give me some info about rock the bells?
« on: August 21, 2011, 08:38:17 PM »
To cut it short, I'm currently spending the summer in the U.S. and I kinda have a chance to go to rock the bells in Boston (september 10) and as far as I could gather, it starts 11:30 AM. Bad thing is, I have to be in New York by 8 PM. That gives me like 4-5 hours for the festival. My question is, is it worth it? I assume the first few hours are some of the non major acts which would still be great to see though, especially when I don't know if I will come here next summer (which I probably won't).

So yeah, how does a day at the festival usually go down like?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
Re: Can somebody give me some info about rock the bells?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 07:22:33 AM »
Went to rock the bells last night @ house of blues SD.  shit was bananas, the mobb str8 killed it.  "special guest" was 40 glocc (lmao), the crowd wasn't really feelin' him tho hahaa.  This was a small venue but if you can make it to the big festival, by all means, go for it...  but of course its only worth it if you stay late, why pay good money and not be able to see the headliners???

went to paid dues festival back in may, events like those you need to experience all the way thru, trust me on this.

Jay Bananas

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 03:06:38 PM »
I remember one year I went and the special guest was Nickatina and he killed it harder than a motherfucker with "Jungle". Jean Grae went up right after him too and killed it as well, so don't expect there to be much slouching involved, unless you live in Southern CA... Where contemporary rap is horrible.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 06:23:30 PM »
YEAH, ITS SICK.