Author Topic: Dr. Dre "Detox"  (Read 552 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Dr. Dre "Detox"
« on: August 24, 2011, 08:48:30 PM »
(well basically this is the idea for tha album cover.  but it's Eminem puking in the toilet bowl while he's on his knees and Dre on the other side of him laughing at him and pointing his finger at him and 50 on the other side of Eminem laughing at him too and it's still black and white.)

01 - Intro
featuring 50 Cent
- 50 sells this guy named Jerry Knight some extacy, weed, and coke in an alley next to the club (you can hear the club music thumping
in the background and people talking in line waiting to get in the club).  50 aggressively sells the drugs to him and cracks jokes
leading you to believe that he's clearly talking about 1 person who's a mix of black and jewish (obviously representing Jerry Heller and
Suge Knight).  Jerry Knight says he needs so after the club he can go home and jack off to pictures of this chick on facebook named
Tomika Wright while playing his Vanilla Ice cd.  50 also makes references to  him going to the club in a red sweater that's not a long
sleeve and some red shoes on and he's clowning him becuz he's fat and it barely fits him.  Jerry Knight also has on his left arm a
picture of Larry King and on his right arm the words "MOB".
[Produced By:  Dr. Dre & 50 Cent]
[Keyboards By:  Dr. Dre & Soopafly]
[Written by:  50 Cent & Eminem]

02 - Overdose Tonight (Fucked Up Tonight)
- a thumpin ass simple electro club like song about celebrating life without too many references to expensive shit becuz we all know
Dre's in a way higher tax bracket than 99% of Americans - literally - the sound is ghetto electro, not the cheap shit but THE RAW shit
- kinda like that Cool Kid's song "Pennies" mixed with Kardinall Official's "Set It Off" but just way better and way Dr. Dre.  the type of shit that just slaps tha shit outta your eardrums.
- the hook is a crowd reciting a chorus about getting fucked up and you can hear Dre in the crowd and Timbaland doing adlibs
throughout the chorus and the song.  "i wanna drink so much until i drive i catch a dui" blah blah and something about your eyes
popping outta your head when you're off pills.
- the album version outro (which is short while the instrumental is playing and fading into the next track) is Jerry Knight walking out of
the club into tha alley that 50 is in and Jerry Knight has a seizure and foams out the mouth and 50 is like "oh shit" and picks his body
up and puts it in his trunk.
[Produced By:  Dr. Dre & Timbaland]
[Additional Production By:  The Neptunes]
[Keyboards and Synthesizers By:  Chad Hugo & Timbaland]
[Drums and Bass By:  Dr. Dre & The Neptunes]
[Written by:  Dr. Dre, Timbaland, Pharrell Williams, Royce Da 5'9, & Drake]

03 - The Day They Killed Jerry Knight
- the short intro-interlude is a dark score and it's 50 delivering Eminem the body of Jerry Knight and Eminem throws it in the
boilermaker in his basement.  Eminem's mom yells at him to downstairs about him cooking late at night.  during the burning of the body
Jerry Knight wakes up and Em and 50 say "oh shit" at the same time while they're talking and close the door on the boilermaker.
- the song is about moving on in life and not getting too caught up with tha haters.  it's basically a "conceited state of mind" song
about being better than a hater/somebody and killing backstabbers and snakes.  the song reminds you of "hi hater" but not a direct
rip off, it's it's own unique version.
- the sound is fun but very much rooted in soul (maybe a sample) and it has parts where it's a little eerie.  the bass vibrates like a muthafucka.
[Produced By:  Dr. Dre]
[Keyboards By:  Tyler The Creator]
[Piano Medleys By:  Dewuan Parker, Tyler The Creator, & Scott Storch]
[Drums By:  Dr. Dre]
[Bass By:  Mike Elizondo]
[Guitar By:  Mike Elizondo]
[Written by:  Dr. Dre, Knoc Turn Al, & Tyler The Creator]

04 - Control
featuring Snoop Dogg
- a song about being the King of California but more importantly it's about INSPIRING others to do great ("thug motivation" so to say)
and not so much about the flash of it all but definitely has some mentions of some really fly shit though.
- the instrumental is a very mafioso vibe kinda reminisent of "Phone Tap" but done in a more "modern" way for lack of better words.  a
live string quartet, a saxaphonist, and a virbraphonist play parts thruout the instrumental.  And kinda like "One Love" by Nas but with
all of that shit on top of it.
- outro skit by Scarface  
[Co-Produced By:  Mr. Rogers]
[Piano By:  Scott Storch]
[Additional Keyboard Sounds By:  Dr. Dre]
[All Drums By:  Dr. Dre]
[Guitars By:  Ernie Isley]
[Strings By:  Emerson String Quartet]
[Vibraphone By:  Buddy Montgomery]
[Saxophone By:  Keith Jacobson]
[Written by:  Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, The DOC, & Dom Kennedy]

05 - White Man Money
- a song about basically him being rich and making the white man work for him and encouraging other niggaz to try it.  Eminem, Scott
Storch, Jimmy Iovine, etc.
- a song and instrumental/vibe reminisent of "Been There Done That"
- Eminem outro about him basically admitting that he's made Dre alot of money and is probably telling the truth even though you'll
never hear Eminem mention how much money he has and how rich he is.
[Additional Production By:  Bud'da & Che' Vicious]
[Keyboard Sounds By:  Dr. Dre]
[Bass Guitar By:  Mike Elizondo]
[Written by:  Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, & Ice Cube]

06 - Rule #1 Get Yours, Rule #2 Don't Forget Rule #1/For The Love Of The Game (Skit)
featuring Jay Z & Kanye West
intro-skit by Bishop Lamont and The Lady of Rage having an argument outside next to Bishop's car about their relationship and then
they stop arguing becuz they see Kurupt and Daz beating down some nigga across the street becuz he sold them some garbage weed.
- song is pretty much about what the title says.
- the vibe of the instrumental is reminisent of "Maybach Music III" in terms of it's structure but it's a little more uptempo and prestigous
and rich.
- Outro done by The Legendary Fruitman over the outromental of the beat like Big Pimpin' used to do.
[Produced By:  Dr. Dre & DJ Khalil]
[Additional Production By:  Just Blaze]
[Trumpet By:  Adolph Herseth]
[Written by:  Dr. Dre, Jay Z, Kanye West, The DOC, Bishop Lamont, The Lady of Rage, Daz, Kurupt, & The Legendary Fruitman]

07 - Women Kissin' Women
featuring Lady Gaga
- a song about girls doing freaky things to each other and basically saying dyke out if they want to.  "bitches kissin bitches, bitches
kissin bitches, shot out to all my hoes who don't fuck wit broke niggaz" or something like that.
- the sound is VERY raunchy and erotic but clubbish.  nothing that would automatically stray away the core base of his fans but would
attract the "new" fans as well.
[Produced By:  Dr. Dre & RedOne]
[Guitars By:  Mike Elizondo & Mark Batson]
[Pianos By:  Dr. Dre & Dewuan Parker]
[Written By:  Dr. Dre, Eminem, Lady Gaga, & Crooked I]

08 - Good Day To Die
- a song basically about not to fuck with Dre becuz he's rich and he can hire other niggaz to kill for him or fuck you up if u come at
him with that bullshit and it wouldn't affect his life or his bank account in the least.  basically he's saying that he's got just as much
pull as a Republican.
- dark sound to it
Adlibs By:  50 Cent
[Piano and Keyboards By:  Scott Storch]
[Trumpet By:  Adolph Herseth]
[Guitars By:  Peter Silberman]
[Written By:  The DOC, Jay Z, 50 Cent, & Snoop Dogg]

09 - All Tha Same Thang
- basically just staying true to who you are and the true to tha game and he throws out a line about stupid niggaz who should pick up
a book every now and then.  the song also speaks on laughing at dummies who keep shooting their ownselves in the foot time and
time again and not getting a clue.  it's a feel good song but it's real.
[Additional Production By:  Che' Vicious & T.Mix]
[Additional Keyboards By:  Scott Storch]
[Trumpets By:  Clark Terry & Adolph Herseth]
[Written By:  Dr. Dre and 8Ball]

10 - Arson Musik
featuring Snoop Dogg & Eminem
- a song about partying and reaking havoc and having a good time.  ordinary gangsta shit
- no sirens on the intro or the beat or any "Fireman" Lil' Wayne type shit unless it's executed right and makes the beat deadly, even if
it's only for a "hit" at the end of a loop.  Maybe he can use a live real fire engine horn from a fire truck as the horns in the beat becuz
u know that's his thing.
[Additional Production By:  Infamous & Drew Correa]
[Guitars By:  Trent Reznor]
[Written By:  Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, The DOC, & Eminem]

11 - Ain't An Option
featuring Diddy and Spice 1
- Spice 1 on the hook like "going broke aint a option, losin' my life aint a option, fallin off ain't an option, sittin in tha back of police
car that'll never happen" or something like that.
- the beat is roman warrior like with echos and chants and bells and it switches up to something more sadistic but mellow.
[Piano By:  Scott Storch]
[Additional Production By:  Lex "Smoked Out" Luger]
[Additional Mixing By:  Atticus Ross]
[Written By:  Dr. Dre, Spice 1, Diddy, The DOC, Eminem, & J. Cole]

12 - Other Side Of Tha Trap
featuring Nate Dogg, Frank Ocean, & Patti Labelle
- Eazy E intro, 2Pac/Tyrie/Andre Jr. outro
- part two of "I Need A Doctor" with Pac saying "my nigga Dre" and Eazy saying "yo Dre" scratched in the hook when he's like "i
thought i heard" or he says "i'm day dreaming and i think i thought my nigga **** say ..." and it switches up back and forth and then
on the last hook have a home video of his son saying "dad".  it's a self reflection song and he admits to talking to himself sometimes
and having conversations with dead friends in his sleep and even mentions his father.
[Produced By:  Dr. Dre & The Roots]
[Co-Produced By:  James Poyser]
[Written By:  Dr. Dre, Nipsey Hussle, Nate Dogg, & Frank Ocean]

13 - KRS1 Outro
featuring KRS1
performed by:  KRS1 and Dr. Dre
- an interlude about getting yourself together but nothing too preachy preachy but defintitely wise.
[Horns By:  William Stewart]
[Written By:  KRS1 and Dr. Dre]

** - Politically Incorrect
featuring Chuck D, Ice Cube, & Eminem
- basically "Mosh" by Eminem meets "Murder Rap" by Above The Law with more transparency and naming people and saying what their doing and how they're fucking people over.  Chuck D even gives out the address of John Boehner's house and a couple of other well known sadistic politicians.
- the flows and instrumental is very reminisent of "Murder Rap" by Above The Law and just as wild.
[Additional Production By:  Eminem & Just Blaze]
[Guitar By:  Lenny Kravitz]
[Written By:  Kendrick Lamar, Dr. Dre, Chuck D, Ice Cube, & Eminem]

** - New Car
featuring Game
- basically the successor to "Let Me Ride".  Dre addresses numerous topics especially all of the hype surrounding "Detox" and how
people have still been on his nuts.  It's basically like a "Dr. Dre world".
- the beat is funky and laidback, definitely a gfunk like derivitive.
- track outroduction by Warren G and George Clinton
[Co-Produced By:  Mr. Rogers]
[Flute By:  Neil Fisenden]
[Pianos Played By:  Robin Sutherland]
[Guitars By:  Earl Klugh]
[Mixed By:  DJ Quik]
[Written By:  Dr. Dre, Curren$y, Warren G, George Clinton, & Dom Kennedy]

*none of that upper esophagus rap Dre's been doing like on "drug test" and shit like that, just back to tha basics like "Get Yo Money Right" and such even though "Politically Incorrect" may cause for a different cadence due to tha nature of tha beat and the overall atmosphere of the song*.  this album doesn't really have that traditional 50 Cent/Eminem sound Dre and The Aftermath Staff have been giving us this past decade either, this is brand new and better.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 05:54:54 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Jimmy H.

Re: Dr. Dre "Detox"
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 09:28:57 PM »
*none of that upper esophagus rap Dre's been doing like on "drug test" and shit like that, just back to tha basics like "Get Yo Money Right" and such even though "Politically Incorrect" may cause for a different cadence due to tha nature of tha beat and the overall atmosphere of the song*
Of course because cadence is absolutely crucial in make-believe music that exists only in your notebook. 

Hittman2001

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 09:30:49 PM »
*none of that upper esophagus rap Dre's been doing like on "drug test" and shit like that, just back to tha basics like "Get Yo Money Right" and such even though "Politically Incorrect" may cause for a different cadence due to tha nature of tha beat and the overall atmosphere of the song*
Of course because cadence is absolutely crucial in make-believe music that exists only in your notebook. 

yeah...seriously....wtf?

I think there needs to a detox subforum for rumors...wishlists...and whatever news there is

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 09:31:16 PM »
a toilet bowl is the album cover?
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Tekniec

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 09:44:15 PM »
lmfao at the album cover

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 09:50:04 PM »
2 much time on ur hands  :loser:

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 09:52:28 PM »
that would be dope album cover.....lolll

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2011, 10:01:48 PM »
what are yall talkin about, i just got off Skype with Dre and Nicole and this is what they (he) sent me.  i tried to hook yall up with exclusives and yall always try 2 shit on me smh.  hollywood got connects yall dont even know about on tha low though but it's whatever.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2011, 11:56:38 PM »
This nigga can't be serious. Like, it's questionable if this guy is a troll or not. But nobody would spend that much time on this unless they had something mentally wrong with them.

Why don't you just write the lyrics for it too?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2011, 05:06:43 AM »
Lmao, it's  (bad) enough you come up with these tracklists and fantasy freaking bullshit, but you write about the songs too!?

Like ChamClick says, why don't you write damn lyrics too?

Seriously, Tube you need help.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 05:35:07 AM by K.Dub »

kemizt

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2011, 05:10:20 AM »
lol why are tha mods moderating my chit.  clearly i waz joking but i guess i can see why a company rep would've gotten a little upset.  this is all 4 tha love and to put a spotlight on ya man.  No disrespect to Dre or anybody but u gotta admit that this is a helluva tracklist and concept all bull aside.  I got better ones too.

bouli77

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2011, 06:54:43 AM »
lmao @ the tracklist. feelin the spice 1/diddy collabo haha.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2011, 08:29:04 AM »
.............jesus christ

Matty

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2011, 08:49:31 AM »
so basically the basis is :rock:

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2011, 09:17:14 AM »
Radiotube must be either smoking or drinking on some real foul shit.

kemizt