Author Topic: Indiana State Fair Stage Collapses - 6 dead, 50+ injured  (Read 246 times)

Sccit

Indiana State Fair Stage Collapses - 6 dead, 50+ injured
« on: August 26, 2011, 07:14:54 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SRkdwrmzYXg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/SRkdwrmzYXg</a>

Sikotic™

Re: Indiana State Fair Stage Collapses - 6 dead, 50+ injured
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 09:47:15 PM »
God damn! Looks like the entire 1st and 2nd row got crushed.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jay Bananas

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 03:14:07 PM »
This is from last week or older.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 07:56:19 PM »
This is from last week or older.

cool...thanks for dropping in.

goRaiders

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2011, 09:36:18 PM »
i wonder if all the jews were alerted to clear the area before hand, kinda like 9-11
Your raps all lazy, Jigga the Black Scorcese
What your album lacks is more Jay-Z

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2011, 06:12:34 AM »
i wonder if all the jews were alerted to clear the area before hand, kinda like 9-11
I was told that god will alert some people to avoid certain areas so they won't end up seriously injured or dead.  Example if there's a voice that tells you don't go on a plane that's about to have problems & crash, then you don't go on that plane cause it will crash & kill everyone on it.  This tragedy coulda been avoided if the show was cancelled due to the high winds & people told 2 stay away from the area.

Raphael

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2011, 06:29:01 AM »
I was told that god will alert some people to avoid certain areas so they won't end up seriously injured or dead.  Example if there's a voice that tells you don't go on a plane that's about to have problems & crash, then you don't go on that plane cause it will crash & kill everyone on it.  This tragedy coulda been avoided if the show was cancelled due to the high winds & people told 2 stay away from the area.
Your insane and you should be put in a mental hospital.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2011, 09:14:30 AM »
LOL. That sucks.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2011, 11:58:18 AM »
Fuck that's crazy.

lol

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2011, 03:55:25 AM »
Your insane and you should be put in a mental hospital.
It's you're, & you should be put in a mental hospital for saying that.  But then again i've been called a hater & other things cause I speak the truth.  I had an incident years ago where I was going to a hangout place & something told me not to go this time so I didn't.  Minutes later some shots rang out.  Where the shooting took place, I wouldn't have been there at that time but it did worry me.  A car to car shooting & somebody died.  So put that insane nonsense in your crack pipe & smoke it.