Author Topic: clean up dubcnn.com  (Read 1042 times)

Sccit

Re: clean up dubcnn.com
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2011, 12:42:50 PM »
dude you seriously need to stop calling people honkeys. First of all you're white as fuck and secondly honkey is probably the least offensive word in the dictionary.

right...israelis are honkeys. and ur smart.

lmao@u taking offense 2 the word.

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2011, 12:46:08 PM »
not a honkey:

honkey:

not a honkey:

honkey:

learn the difference.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 12:47:56 PM by NIKCC »

Raphael

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2011, 12:54:21 PM »
I didn't take offense didn't you read the whole post? I don't even know the real meaning of that word although i heard an explanation of the word that is stupid as fuck. I just gave you some advice on how to not look stupid. I can't even imagine that you would call someone a honkey IRL without them bursting out laughing.

Oh and btw im eastern European and i have no Nordic features that must mean that im brown!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2011, 03:08:45 PM »
@Michael - Yeah, as we discussed, the stuff around that era is weird. I'll see if Nima or someone has all this stuff and see if I can get a re-up.

@Spice-2 - We are currently upgrading the site and the forum.  The site will be on a new CMS which will allow you to actually view past pages thus making content management easier and allowing us to update interviews, reviews, album release dates, etc. more thoroughly. I'm also looking into the possibility of switching the forum to this new software called IPBoard, since SMF is very dated. For the CMS, we will likely be using Joomla or Wordpress as a temporary means till we develop our own CMS. About the staff, we have plenty of them, people just don't like editing HTML. Me being one of those people. As I said, once we have this new CMS in place, updating the site will be a piece of cake and I will take it upon myself to diversify our content as well as keep the site up to date.

http://www.invisionpower.com/products/board/
http://www.wordpress.com

@NIK - Will pass it on to Rud.

smf was updated not too long ago:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?P=ff24d5d54e1d0bb573fcd0f25de8966c&topic=437328.0

Yes, but it's dated. Compare it to let's say IPB or V-Bulletin, they are MILES ahead when it comes to the advances and uses for it. More plugins, more themes, etc.

However dated it is, your people's laziness is the reason the site is in a horrible state right now. I assume you guys are doing this for free if maintenance isn't a top priority.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2011, 03:23:43 PM »
You guys need to censor the n word off the forum, you got all these non black freely saying it and it ridiculous.

Yeah, my nigga. That shit gets to me sometimes.

smh

Son, get over it. If you believe in censoring words, get out of my country.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2011, 04:05:13 PM »
I didn't take offense didn't you read the whole post? I don't even know the real meaning of that word although i heard an explanation of the word that is stupid as fuck. I just gave you some advice on how to not look stupid. I can't even imagine that you would call someone a honkey IRL without them bursting out laughing.

Oh and btw im eastern European and i have no Nordic features that must mean that im brown!

again, israelis call white peeps honkeys all the time...this is not something new that i came up with. if u dont know the difference between a HONKEY and a MIDDLE-EASTERN, check yaself.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2011, 06:17:59 PM »

again, israelis call white peeps honkeys all the time...this is not something new that i came up with. if u dont know the difference between a HONKEY and a MIDDLE-EASTERN, check yaself.

Israelis in this country are White people.

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2011, 06:25:34 PM »

^those are not Israelis, those are Ashkenazi Jews, who descend from Europe...step ur game up, ya dumb kid.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2011, 06:30:42 PM »
^Jews are Jews. To the World, you're all the same...step ur game up, ya dumb kid.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2011, 06:34:22 PM »

^looks like these guys threw a party... a jewish party, drunk as hell

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2011, 06:35:03 PM »
AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT A JEWISH PAAARTY.

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2011, 10:12:16 PM »
^Jews are Jews. To the World, you're all the same...step ur game up, ya dumb kid.

that's why most of the world is dumb, including urself

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2011, 11:37:46 AM »
^your brother looks like a gay "honkey". nothing "israeli" about that emo nigga..
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2011, 12:46:02 PM »
^your brother looks like a gay "honkey". nothing "israeli" about that emo nigga..

whats ur point? i'm still israeli and you're still a gay lookin german dude who jerks it with his father..

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2011, 12:56:54 PM »
dubcnn looks up to date to me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE