Poll

which of the following rappers has worst voice?

Ja Rule
21 (42%)
Eminem
3 (6%)
Master P
6 (12%)
50 Cent
3 (6%)
Fabolous
3 (6%)
DMX
0 (0%)
Lil Bow Wow
2 (4%)
Other
12 (24%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Who has the worst voice?  (Read 774 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Who has the worst voice?
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2003, 12:43:28 PM »

cmon Jome...how u gonna say Fab has a horrible voice when 50 shares the same ignorant flow?.....:cough hater cough:.....

yung-g

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Tha West Coast Aint Dead !!!
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2003, 03:39:51 PM »
i kinda don't like BAD AZZ's voice. itz just on certain songs, his shit sounds bad.
COMING SOON:

Featuring: Keak da Sneak, Jacka & Husalah (Mob Figaz), Bushwick Bill (Get Boys),
Mistah FAB, & more.
***INCLUDES BONUS DVD***

EM28

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2003, 04:45:20 PM »
Look at my Nickname!

yeah i agree wit that homie
i voted 4 Ja Rule

peace

S.G.V.

« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2003, 05:06:29 PM »
DMX and Ja Rule both got that same gruff voice...so to me theyre one in the same...or if its cuz he sings then i guess yall gonna have to put Bone on there too...

haters....

Jome

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2003, 05:32:23 PM »

cmon Jome...how u gonna say Fab has a horrible voice when 50 shares the same ignorant flow?.....:cough hater cough:.....

Difference is.. Fabolous sounds like a stuck-up posh "better than you" golf-player which recently learnt himself to be a "gangsterr", and while at it stole a few tricks from rappers that actually knows the difference between a Glock and a Gucci-watch.

But as to 50, it comes natural, he's living this shit, and won't be knocked down by some chick like Fabolous did.

Besides, you know the difference between "voice" & "flow" right ??
Because if there was a topic about flow, Fab & 50 would be mentioned in the same sentence..
And of course, NIK is gonna jump on the "hate 50"-bandwagon since he isn't exactly familiar with him..

DMX and Ja Rule both got that same gruff voice...so to me theyre one in the same...or if its cuz he sings then i guess yall gonna have to put Bone on there too...

haters....

Who was the one complaining about a Bobby Brown-track because Ja Rule "ruined" it??
Hmm..

You don't like DMX neither??
Let's put that on your list now..

2Pac, Nas, Jay-Z, 50 Cent, Eminem, (the new) Xzibit, DMX, Dr.Dre, Mobb Deep, Snoop Dogg, (the new) Scarface, Ludacris, Royce 5'9..
A theme here, is that these artists sell a lot of records, and have a strong fan-base.
Popular artists missing, is Notorious B.I.G. & The Wu-Tang (even if you said that the newer material from Wu is wack)
And of course, none of these artists is latin..

I think you might want to change your name to "S.G.V. - I Luuuv to be Tha Unda Dawg"  :P

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2003, 06:32:31 PM »
Master P! Ever tymeee I hear hiz voise I wanna juss kut bof of my earz off and khangeee my naymeee to John Van Gough Jr.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2003, 06:33:45 PM »
i think 2pac does i mean he gots a good voice on sum beats and shyt and i like him but i dont really like his voice. and i dont like Krayzie Bonez voice SUMTIMEZ!

S.G.V.

« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2003, 07:48:20 PM »

Difference is.. Fabolous sounds like a stuck-up posh "better than you" golf-player which recently learnt himself to be a "gangsterr", and while at it stole a few tricks from rappers that actually knows the difference between a Glock and a Gucci-watch.

But as to 50, it comes natural, he's living this shit, and won't be knocked down by some chick like Fabolous did.

Besides, you know the difference between "voice" & "flow" right ??
Because if there was a topic about flow, Fab & 50 would be mentioned in the same sentence..
And of course, NIK is gonna jump on the "hate 50"-bandwagon since he isn't exactly familiar with him..

Who was the one complaining about a Bobby Brown-track because Ja Rule "ruined" it??
Hmm..

You don't like DMX neither??
Let's put that on your list now..

2Pac, Nas, Jay-Z, 50 Cent, Eminem, (the new) Xzibit, DMX, Dr.Dre, Mobb Deep, Snoop Dogg, (the new) Scarface, Ludacris, Royce 5'9..
A theme here, is that these artists sell a lot of records, and have a strong fan-base.
Popular artists missing, is Notorious B.I.G. & The Wu-Tang (even if you said that the newer material from Wu is wack)
And of course, none of these artists is latin..

I think you might want to change your name to "S.G.V. - I Luuuv to be Tha Unda Dawg"  :P
lol...jome...we are talkin about voice too...they share the same flow delievery and voice...ive had many people ask me if In Da Club or Wanksta was by Fabolous...so uh...slow ur roll on that one patna...now who said i hate DMX?...and i never said Ja Rule can sing...im sayin if yall are gonna say Ja Rule has a wack voice then DMX would have to go along...cuz they both sound similar...or if people hate Ja Rule when he sings...then they might as well throw Bone in there cuz they sing too...u know?...actually i like Luda...50 Cent and Royce havent sold shit...theyre just weak...oh and um...i express my dislike for many latin artists...Gangsta Flea being one of them...the whole Darkroom Familia...Lowdown...thats like 60 or 70 artists....

Jome

« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2003, 08:25:04 PM »

lol...jome...we are talkin about voice too...they share the same flow delievery and voice...ive had many people ask me if In Da Club or Wanksta was by Fabolous...so uh...slow ur roll on that one patna...now who said i hate DMX?...and i never said Ja Rule can sing...im sayin if yall are gonna say Ja Rule has a wack voice then DMX would have to go along...cuz they both sound similar...or if people hate Ja Rule when he sings...then they might as well throw Bone in there cuz they sing too...u know?...actually i like Luda...50 Cent and Royce havent sold shit...theyre just weak...oh and um...i express my dislike for many latin artists...Gangsta Flea being one of them...the whole Darkroom Familia...Lowdown...thats like 60 or 70 artists....

50 & Fabolous have totally different voices, if somebody confuse them.. confiscate their hiphop-caps.. :-X
Besides, this thread is about hardest flow isn't it?

And if somebody confuse DMX & Ja Rule - KILL THEM.
They don't sound alike at all, even if they both have deep voices..
Nobody is hating nobody for singing, but at least they should come correct..
Ja Rule does NOT come correct.. hell even Eminem sounds like a opera-singer as compared to Ja Rule.

50 & Royce might not have sold yet, but I also mentioned large fan-bases, 50 has had a solid fan-base ever since he released "How to rob", and people know Royce is dope, even if he doesn't sell.

Bottom line, if somebody doesn't hear the difference between Ja Rule & DMX or Fabolous & 50 Cent, I would immediately question their hiphop-knowledge..
That's like not hearing the difference between Proof & CPO to me..

S.G.V.

« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2003, 08:35:45 PM »
lmao ur got the complete wrong thread buddy...this is worst voice...

Jome

« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2003, 09:19:46 PM »
Besides, this thread is about hardest flow isn't it?

lmao ur got the complete wrong thread buddy...this is worst voice...

Oh yeah, I meant to say voice.. 2 almost similar threads..
Still don't think that DMX/Ja Rule or Fabolous/50 sounds ANYTHING the same though..

S.G.V.

« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2003, 09:26:43 PM »

Oh yeah, I meant to say voice.. 2 almost similar threads..
Still don't think that DMX/Ja Rule or Fabolous/50 sounds ANYTHING the same though..
DMX and Ja both got that same gruff soundin voice...Jas shit with CMC is kinda like DMX soundin shit...and Fab and 50 gets confused by alotta peeps i encounter

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2003, 09:43:41 PM »
For once, I agree with SGV...

S.G.V.

« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2003, 10:07:54 PM »
yea see Jome...me n NIK are never on the same page...but for us to be on the same page for somethin like this...then u know ur wrong...

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2003, 10:20:54 PM »
It depends of ur hears... I dont understand all this hate for Ja Rule (I dont like him but I dont need to make 80 posts against him) .. when the same person are sayin that DMX has a nice voice. .. but has the same voice as JA rule... who has an annoying  voice lol