Author Topic: L.A.M.B in... "I'm Your Boyfriend Now, Nancy" ft. Freddy Krueger (Real Music)  (Read 1589 times)

Sccit

I'm not trying hard at all. You're just a liar who wants to keep his E-cred in check because you care so deeply about what 25 guys you'll never meet (unless they go to you) think about you. It's sad. You don't have to "try hard" to make fun of that, it's just right there in front of me to throw back at you.

what am i lyin about? ur faggotry has u making baseless statements without even realizing it...lol if u really think it matters to me what a lil kid thinks of me on the internet....check the youtube page, son, i got tons of peeps outside this board feelin my shit. the opinion of 90s babies, such as urself, mean very little to me, so save urself the time and quit replyin in every thread that i'm in, biebs.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
u sound like a retard on the mic nik give it up

Sccit

ur name is "petey the gay"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
You can't seriously buy into what you're saying, son. I refuse to believe you believe yourself lmao. Nigga, we've gone back & forth for months now. You've responded to/went at me more times than you've posted in places where I wasn't involved. For you to sit there & act like you really don't care, is insanity.

I'm not talking about me. That's where what I said isn't baseless. You only respond to me because you don't want the other 19 people to view you as a bitch for getting violated on daily by some kid six years younger than you.

Son, there have been posts from you for over a decade people have bumped that expose you for wanting people to accept you, probably due to the fact nobody in the real world accepts you, due to the fact you're a closet homo. "I know crips, he don't type like a crip", "I'm getting laid tonight, any suggestions on what to do?", "I'm working with Hip Hop legends", "Clint, what's wrong with you? I had connections to give you". If everything you've said in your life here was true, you'd have the greatest life of anyone, celebrities included.

The greatest basketball player to walk the earth, outside of Kobe, who is king at rolling & smoking blunts, girls stop & stare in awe as you enter rooms. Son, you've become the Chuck Norris of the forum.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

ur name is "petey the gay"
ur name is nikcc with two c's in the end

Sccit

you've become the Chuck Norris of the forum.

you finally starting to understand, young'n

doublee313

^Jews and Israelis are two different things....ever seen the Zohan? those Jews are middle-eastern, REAL Israelis...American Jews like Seinfeld and shit are white and NOT middle-eastern. big difference. go listen to Eli Babylon, Israeli rapper, got a song with Kurupt called "Middle-Eastsidaz"....thats first n foremost.

secondly, would be dope if bein Jewish really did help me make it, cuz I'd be puttin a lot of dope ass west coast cats on who all deserve the spotlight over most commercial acts, foreal.

I agree with you.  I was just playing.  With all the Middle East shit going on, it's crazy.  I live between Jewish (Bloomfield, MI) and Arabs (Dearborn, MI) so I'm exposed to the food, hooka lounges, killer Falafel some really great stuff.

Hey if you are happy doing the rap style you are doing, that's cool.  I just think a lot of people on here are trying to tell you to switch it up.  I'm in Detroit and Esham and Natas were cool, ICP no, but that shit got old and was for the little kids.  ICP is still banking who I think suck, but that's my opinion.  You mature with music, so always keep your ears open and change isn't bad.  If it's not working, then change.  If it works, stick to it. 

Sccit

^Jews and Israelis are two different things....ever seen the Zohan? those Jews are middle-eastern, REAL Israelis...American Jews like Seinfeld and shit are white and NOT middle-eastern. big difference. go listen to Eli Babylon, Israeli rapper, got a song with Kurupt called "Middle-Eastsidaz"....thats first n foremost.

secondly, would be dope if bein Jewish really did help me make it, cuz I'd be puttin a lot of dope ass west coast cats on who all deserve the spotlight over most commercial acts, foreal.

I agree with you.  I was just playing.  With all the Middle East shit going on, it's crazy.  I live between Jewish (Bloomfield, MI) and Arabs (Dearborn, MI) so I'm exposed to the food, hooka lounges, killer Falafel some really great stuff.

Hey if you are happy doing the rap style you are doing, that's cool.  I just think a lot of people on here are trying to tell you to switch it up.  I'm in Detroit and Esham and Natas were cool, ICP no, but that shit got old and was for the little kids.  ICP is still banking who I think suck, but that's my opinion.  You mature with music, so always keep your ears open and change isn't bad.  If it's not working, then change.  If it works, stick to it. 

fsheez, could actually go for some falafel right now lol.....really, though, i have many styles, i can flip the most serious shit, and on the next track be spittin some off-the-wall evil shit...when it comes down to it, i have many influences in hip-hop (esham, yes...icp, no) and i will continue doin the music i feel, no matter what peeps say. i will never be exclusively horrorcore, but i will keep makin horrorcore as long as thats what i'm feelin...good looks on the feedback...PeACe

Sccit

New version of "I'm Your Boyfriend Now, Nancy" featuring Klientel on the 3rd verse, comin soon 8)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
cool cant wait 2 hear it  ::)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
lmao

Sccit

teezy rips it on the 3rd verse...shit slaps.