Author Topic: L.A.M.B in... "I'm Your Boyfriend Now, Nancy" ft. Freddy Krueger (Real Music)  (Read 1578 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: L.A.M.B in... "I'm Your Boyfriend Now, Nancy" ft. Freddy Krueger (Real Music)
« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2011, 03:01:40 PM »
^LOLOL.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: L.A.M.B in... "I'm Your Boyfriend Now, Nancy" ft. Freddy Krueger (Real Music)
« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2011, 03:59:42 PM »
Clicking on NIKs youtube account actually makes for some good entertainment. For instance, he posted on a youtube song of Kaliko and Tech N9ne claiming some LAMB track was better.
Funnier though, one of his songs got by far the most clicks because Beyonce is mentioned in the title and a pic of her is also shown while the song is playing. He has retired WCC poster Rapquake posting some pseudo-knowledgeable stuff, because the song got mad thumb downs. Then a bunch of random youtube users shit on the track, he sometimes gets into an argument with them, telling them how they would love to suck his dick and what not. Check it out, guys.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 04:02:32 PM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #62 on: September 05, 2011, 05:44:49 PM »
So you jacked a Mac Dre beat and totally swagger-jacked his flow on your verse. How creative.

Sccit

« Reply #63 on: September 05, 2011, 07:03:49 PM »
reminds me on an old Mac Dre beat. Cool track. I'll have to check out more of the mixtape.

-T

it IS an old mac dre beat.

<a href="http://youtube.com/v/RrDtWC917Xk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/RrDtWC917Xk</a>

mac dre is rolling in his grave

real spit, thizz in peace

LOL @ you posting on youtube comments trying to have people listen to this bullshit

promotion, son.

it's actually a remake of that mac dre beat...not the same producer.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2011, 07:07:20 PM »
Damn that Mac Dre joint is tight.

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2011, 07:11:03 PM »
Clicking on NIKs youtube account actually makes for some good entertainment. For instance, he posted on a youtube song of Kaliko and Tech N9ne claiming some LAMB track was better.
Funnier though, one of his songs got by far the most clicks because Beyonce is mentioned in the title and a pic of her is also shown while the song is playing. He has retired WCC poster Rapquake posting some pseudo-knowledgeable stuff, because the song got mad thumb downs. Then a bunch of random youtube users shit on the track, he sometimes gets into an argument with them, telling them how they would love to suck his dick and what not. Check it out, guys.

LOL, the reason a bunch of peeps are talkin shit in the comment section of "Man's World" is because i keep promoting it in the comment section of Beyonce videos. for instance, i pasted in all the comment sections of Beyonce videos "check LAMB - Man's World to hear a Beyonce diss track", so all the Beyonce groupies came in and got their panties in a bunch over the track...

Sccit

« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2011, 07:11:48 PM »
So you jacked a Mac Dre beat and totally swagger-jacked his flow on your verse. How creative.

did u even listen 2 both tracks? godamn, son, how dumb are u?? two completely different flows, and the beat is a remake, not the same..

bez

« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2011, 06:36:12 AM »
Jesus christ my ears are on fire. Please stop rapping, because, you cant.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2011, 06:40:50 AM »

LOL, the reason a bunch of peeps are talkin shit in the comment section of "Man's World" is because i keep promoting it in the comment section of Beyonce videos. for instance, i pasted in all the comment sections of Beyonce videos "check LAMB - Man's World to hear a Beyonce diss track", so all the Beyonce groupies came in and got their panties in a bunch over the track...

lol.. smart move!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2011, 12:00:22 PM »
The beat was good, and I def like the fact that u are using live and non-traditional instrumentation. Keep that stuff up bcuz it'll differentiate you and kinda develop a signature sound.

Your flows are not bad, but I don't like the effect u put on your voice. And it's hard to understand what u are saying.

And honestly roccy gives the group some flavor. Don't boot him.

i agree with jrome. you´ve improved a lot.   roccy sucks big time but i guess he´ll find his place in the group .

haven´t listened to mac dre that much , don´t know how similar the beat is but never mind.  get someone to mix your vocals , other than that not bad. i´m surprised .

Sccit

« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2011, 12:06:31 PM »
^good looks...this wasn't done in a professional studio, though, so this is as good as the mixing quality will get. bumpable quality, not top-notch, but to be honest, i've heard lotsa underground rappers (especially in the bay) put out full LP's with worse quality mixing/mastering, so it is what it is until we move up...thnx for checkin the shit and droppin ur opinion.

any1 who liked the song, download that shit and bump it in the whip...throw it on a mix or somethin, shit knocks harder in the ride, no doubt 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2011, 12:25:58 PM »
This nigga is so desperate.

Sccit

« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2011, 12:27:02 PM »
This nigga is so desperate.

desperate for what, lil bitchboy...at least try 2 make sense wit ya nutlickin.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2011, 12:29:32 PM »
This is by far the best track you have released.  Beat is knocking, and flow is on point.  I dug the flute type shit towards the end.  I didn't really like the chorous, but that could just be personal taste.  Nice track.