Author Topic: Money Mayweather is going to kill Ortiz  (Read 1545 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Money Mayweather is going to kill Ortiz
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2011, 01:54:39 PM »
The headbutt was stupid enough. Ref stops the fight, he hugs Mayweather, ref seperates them and then signals the fight to resume. They touch gloves and the idiot is still trying to hug Mayweather instead of realizing a fight is going on.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2011, 05:02:08 PM »
LOL. Floyd is a God.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2011, 09:43:03 PM »
i dont know why ortiz kept apologizing, u know that nigga mayweather wouldnt even if he did that shit. i mean whats up with the commercials? i guess its all show when they get eachothers face (not mayweather)

ortiz did bust an elano, but mayweather, bro, u must of been scared if he'd take a sucker KO like that.

pretty funny how he bitched out on pac-man.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/fe2BJst5P_Y" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/fe2BJst5P_Y</a>

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2011, 09:46:49 PM »
Gotta love Mayweather. He's the greatest troll in boxing.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2011, 10:34:13 PM »
i dont think it was a bad way to win for mayweather cus he was smart enough to take the punches

its just a bad way for Ortiz to lose cus it showed hes still young and makes alot of dumb careless mistakes

Mayweather was already picking Ortiz down it would of been a matter of time till Ortiz hit the floor anyway
The West is Back

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2011, 10:55:55 PM »
I don't really like Mayweather's personality but I don't blame him at all. Ortiz took a weak cheap shot so it's not like he deserved any better.

But Money Mayweather really needs to fight Pac already! That's gonna be a dope ass fight
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2011, 11:07:49 PM »
Never like floyd but he won this fair but ir was a cheap shot with Ortiz hands down dude knows how to win
Bullets aint got no names

rayallen0

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2011, 01:43:17 AM »
im a fan of mayweather but he is no god. you arent a god or legend of a sport unless you face the best. Anderson Silva & George St. Pierre have made themselves re

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2011, 08:17:45 AM »
I'm not going to lie. If I was 42-0-0, slowing down & aging, I wouldn't be running to fight somebody who would be favored against me.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2011, 08:51:42 AM »
The only one running here is Bob Arum.  He's really convinced the media that Mayweather is avoiding the fight, he worked the media well.  It does make sense, since nobody in the media even likes Mayweather anyway.  It wasn't until September of THIS year that Pacquiao and his promoter are saying that there is no issue with the olympic style blood testing, before that they would claim that they agreed to it but still wanted cut-off dates. The fight is going to happen May 5th, 2012. Winner goes on to face Sergio Martinez, which to me would be a more interesting fight. 

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2011, 10:40:23 AM »
^ Martinez? Damn that would be crazy. I don't know if Pac or May would be able to handle his size.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2011, 10:43:39 AM »
^ Martinez? Damn that would be crazy. I don't know if Pac or May would be able to handle his size.

They would probably take the fight at 150 because they know it would be more stress for Sergio to come down weight and make it easier for them to gain weight for the fight

unless they do it at 154 but that would be a big disadvantage for both Pac and May and give the advantage to Sergio
The West is Back

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2011, 11:28:22 AM »
Sergio recently stated that he's wiling to go down to 150 too.  I think Mayweather would be willing to just go up to 154 in order to cement his legacy.  There's always been a rumor going around that a mega fight in Dubai would eventually happen....can you imagine Mayweather vs Martinez in Dubai? That would be too sick!

rayallen0

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2011, 02:01:11 PM »
Mayweather never beat the best. his legacy is gonna suck.

rayallen0

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2011, 02:05:55 PM »
The only one running here is Bob Arum.  He's really convinced the media that Mayweather is avoiding the fight, he worked the media well.  It does make sense, since nobody in the media even likes Mayweather anyway.  It wasn't until September of THIS year that Pacquiao and his promoter are saying that there is no issue with the olympic style blood testing, before that they would claim that they agreed to it but still wanted cut-off dates. The fight is going to happen May 5th, 2012. Winner goes on to face Sergio Martinez, which to me would be a more interesting fight. 
this proves he is running lma. he makes up rules to fight. olympic blood tests? that isnt required he isnt the comissionar of boxing the test makes you drowsy and pac didnt wanna take it. if mayweather wanted to fight he would of done it normal rules normal everything. he is making up tests and shit just to avoid the chance of a loss. i have never watched one of his fights going "wow what a tough match up"