Author Topic: G-Macc > Tyler The Creator  (Read 941 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: G-Macc > Tyler The Creator
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2011, 08:17:30 PM »
Yeah Sac-Town is like tha home of horrorcore and there's dark elements in OddFuture's music but it's not horrorcore though.  Horrorcore is Jerry Dahmer/William Gacy raps, OddFuture's more like Momar Kadafi/Sadaam Hussein music mixed in with a little Dr. Phil and Slim Shady.

L.A.M.B is horrorcore homie, not O.F.

and lmao @ u starting a war with OddFuture on dubcc  :D
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 08:21:11 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2011, 08:41:42 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/izC-8bTziHE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/izC-8bTziHE</a>

i'll give u an example of what i mean.  the first two niggaz rappin on the track (K-Rock and MC Mack) are on that gangsta shit while whole time tha beat kinda puts u in a dark trance even though there's no real references to demonic worship and all of that.  and the last nigga on tha track (Scan Man) is on sum horrorcore crazy type of shit (it's actually kinda wack but u see what i mean).  Scan Man references cutting up bodies and that type of shit and devilish references while the other two niggaz don't and never really have from all of what i heard (especially MC Mack who be rippin shit all tha time).  

this track is kinda like a fine balance between the two genres except Scan Man is really tha only nigga on here doing that horrorcore shit but at tha time this is kinda tha reason why I fell in love with the whole entire Prophet Posse from tha jump (they were artists with it but they kept it hood at tha same time and executed it damn near perfectly even though today i'd probably skip over today alot of what i liked back then).

Listen to this shit in a system and that muthafucka bangz too.  some OLD Heads and some youngins (i'm talkin maybe 14 and below) really don't realize how influential and pioneering DJ Paul and Juicy J were to this game of rap.  a few people were experimenting with it here and there back in tha day but nobody was doing it and had the swagger like the Triple Six Mafia.  they had to change their name in 95' from Triple Six Mafia to Three 6 Mafia just to make their shit more sellable.  Tha funniest thing that gets me is that Juicy J and Project Pat's father is a preacher and still is to this day i believe lol.  "Be A Witness" is still a victim of my playback button to this day (as recently as Friday).
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 08:44:12 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2011, 08:46:16 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/izC-8bTziHE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/izC-8bTziHE</a>

i'll give u an example of what i mean.  the first two niggaz rappin on the track (K-Rock and MC Mack) are on that gangsta shit while whole time tha beat kinda puts u in a dark trance even though there's no real references to demonic worship and all of that.  and the last nigga on tha track (Scan Man) is on sum horrorcore crazy type of shit (it's actually kinda wack but u see what i mean).  Scan Man references cutting up bodies and that type of shit and devilish references while the other two niggaz don't and never really have from all of what i heard (especially MC Mack who be rippin shit all tha time). 

this track is kinda like a fine balance between the two genres except Scan Man is really tha only nigga on here doing that horrorcore shit but at tha time this is kinda tha reason why I fell in love with the whole entire Prophet Posse from tha jump (they were artists with it but they kept it hood at tha same time and executed it damn near perfectly even though today i'd probably skip over today alot of what i liked back then).

Listen to this shit in a system and that muthafucka bangz too.  some OLD Heads and some youngins (i'm talkin maybe 14 and below) really don't realize how influential and pioneering DJ Paul and Juicy J were to this game of rap.  a few people were experimenting with it here and there back in tha day but nobody was doing it like the Triple Six Mafia.  they had to change their name in 95' from Triple Six Mafia to Three 6 Mafia just to make their shit more sellable.  Tha funniest thing that gets me is that Juicy J and Project Pat's father is a preacher and still is to this day i believe lol.

three six are innovators of horrorcore rap, no doubt...but lynch, sicx, and raided came before them, homie. same with esham and necro. three six was not the first, they were just some of the biggest and are definitely innovators, but there was horrorcore way before 'em.

goRaiders

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2011, 08:47:32 PM »
horrorcore is homocore

u claiming that u Evil Live but only played on AM and your vinyl's just a forty-five
Your raps all lazy, Jigga the Black Scorcese
What your album lacks is more Jay-Z

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2011, 08:55:32 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/_deinljetI4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/_deinljetI4</a>

i'll give u an example of what i mean.  the first two niggaz rappin on the track (K-Rock and MC Mack) are on that gangsta shit while whole time tha beat kinda puts u in a dark trance even though there's no real references to demonic worship and all of that.  and the last nigga on tha track (Scan Man) is on sum horrorcore crazy type of shit (it's actually kinda wack but u see what i mean).  Scan Man references cutting up bodies and that type of shit and devilish references while the other two niggaz don't and never really have from all of what i heard (especially MC Mack who be rippin shit all tha time).  

Listen to this shit in a system and that muthafucka bangz too.  some OLD Heads and some youngins (i'm talkin maybe 14 and below) really don't realize how influential and pioneering DJ Paul and Juicy J were to this game of rap.  a few people were experimenting with it here and there back in tha day but nobody was doing it like the Triple Six Mafia.  they had to change their name in 95' from Triple Six Mafia to Three 6 Mafia just to make their shit more sellable.  Tha funniest thing that gets me is that Juicy J and Project Pat's father is a preacher and still is to this day i believe lol.

three six are innovators of horrorcore rap, no doubt...but lynch, sicx, and raided came before them, homie. same with esham and necro. three six was not the first, they were just some of the biggest and are definitely innovators, but there was horrorcore way before 'em.

fuck r u talking about, these niggaz were putting out tapes (as a group and individually) starting in 1990/1991.  do u know how long these niggaz been in tha game homie?  u don't know about tha real 666 my nigga.  i'm aware that Lynch/Sicx/Raided been out pretty much just as long but 666Mafia weren't biting off of them niggaz.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/x8HHMIRrCM8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/x8HHMIRrCM8</a>
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 09:04:06 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2011, 09:20:06 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/dNjHt_QDpKU&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/dNjHt_QDpKU&amp;feature=related</a> - 1 of the 1st niggaZ to sample Eazy E.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/DEKWUGzg4KI&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/DEKWUGzg4KI&amp;feature=related</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/n1cBLNVV9ko" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/n1cBLNVV9ko</a>

lol @ u getting me back on my old triple 6 shyt tho.  these niggaz were like 14/15 when all of this same came out.  too bad i don't have alot of these songs in CDQ (they'd sound so much better and hypnotic).  u could take some notes from these niggaz foreal lol

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2011, 09:22:34 PM »

fuck r u talking about, these niggaz were putting out tapes (as a group and individually) starting in 1990/1991.  do u know how long these niggaz been in tha game homie?  u don't know about tha real 666 my nigga.  i'm aware that Lynch/Sicx/Raided been out pretty much just as long but 666Mafia weren't biting off of them niggaz.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/x8HHMIRrCM8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/x8HHMIRrCM8</a>

i know everythin bout 36, son, trust me...lynch and 'em were puttin out tapes in '86 LOL. Esham was rappin since the 80's as well, and same goes for Necro...36 came right after necro, homie. definitely not the first horrorcore shit out...one of the first to hit the mainstream, but definitely not the first in general.

goRaiders

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2011, 09:49:36 PM »
necro was born in 1976

he was rappin in the 80s?  u tryin to idolize ur fellow white man 2 much there NIKCC

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2011, 09:53:19 PM »
LOL @ NIK thinking he's lyrical. & LMFAO @ NIK thinking he's better than Tyler, The Creator.

NIK, just because you rhyme "I get digits on my pivot & live it because I'm livid" doesn't make you lyrical. You just throw rhyming words together & lyrically you rap about murdering women via bush.

better lyrically, no doubt...as far as rhyme-structure and mechanics go, tyler is really whack. as far as on a multi-syllable tip, tyler is awful. almost anyone can flip syllables better than tyler. dude's simple, his rhyming mechanics and techniques aint impressive at all.

rhyming multi-syllable is only impressive if you say something that makes sense. Is that line cham posted really yours? Because its meaningless and an awful rhyme. Rapping something meaningful with single syllable rhymes >>>> saying gibberish by rhyming random words together.

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2011, 09:55:44 PM »
necro was born in 1976

he was rappin in the 80s?  u tryin to idolize ur fellow white man 2 much there NIKCC

Necro Biography

Necro was born in Brooklyn, New York and grew up in the Glenwood Housing Projects, where he lived for eight years from about 6 years old to age 14, when he moved to Canarsie. He is the son of two Israeli expatriates and of Israeli and Romanian ethnicity.[3] Necro's father was a Romanian born Israeli combat soldier and his mother an Orthodox baalat teshuva.[4]
He began his musical career at 11, playing guitar in a death/thrash metal band named Injustice. But in due time, he made a transition from metal to hip-hop.[4] In 1988, he started rapping after being influenced by his older brother, rapper Ill Bill. Necro derived his stage-name from the Slayer song "Necrophobic". Before that he called himself "Mad Mooney", which was a character from a Clive Barker book. He made his first demo in about 1990 and won a demo battle contest on the Stretch Armstrong and Bobbito show on WKCR 89.9FM.

kill yourself, idiot

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2011, 09:56:50 PM »
LOL @ NIK thinking he's lyrical. & LMFAO @ NIK thinking he's better than Tyler, The Creator.

NIK, just because you rhyme "I get digits on my pivot & live it because I'm livid" doesn't make you lyrical. You just throw rhyming words together & lyrically you rap about murdering women via bush.

better lyrically, no doubt...as far as rhyme-structure and mechanics go, tyler is really whack. as far as on a multi-syllable tip, tyler is awful. almost anyone can flip syllables better than tyler. dude's simple, his rhyming mechanics and techniques aint impressive at all.

rhyming multi-syllable is only impressive if you say something that makes sense. Is that line cham posted really yours? Because its meaningless and an awful rhyme. Rapping something meaningful with single syllable rhymes >>>> saying gibberish by rhyming random words together.

thats not my rhyme...everything i rhyme makes sense and correlates.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2011, 10:01:50 PM »
but who had actually heard of them niggaz though (other than MAYBE Esham in certain circles)?  Three 6 was selling out shows and getting banned from clubs in 92' and they were selling out tapes ALL ACROSS THE SOUTH way before "Mystic Stylez" had ever came out.  I know becuz my sister's ex from way back yonder who was from Alabama told me him and his boyz used to bump that shit when they were teenagers in high school (keep in mind this nigga graduated in 95 which is the year "Mystic Stylez" came out).  I also know becuz when i waz a youngin i did all of the studying i could on Three 6 Mafia.  

i see what you're saying but nobody heard of Brotha Lynch and them niggaz outside of Sacramento and MAYBE a few spots close to that in 86' my nigga.  XRaided's FIRST demo tape (i think all of it) from 1991 is on YouTube [but basically them niggaz were local just like Lil' Jay waz before he became Young Jeezy].  And i didnt even hear of Necro until like 2/3 years ago so if he had a hit or two u have to define hit becuz i ain't never heard that shit.  Tha only white rappers from back in tha day who had HITS were The Beastie Boys, Snow, House Of Pain, Mark Whalberg, and Vanilla Ice.  They came out all around the same time i'll admit that but Three 6 actually blew up and had their own sound doing it and the rest of em didn't.  

How many people before "Season Of Da Siccness" had actually heard of Brotha Lynch before that other than niggaz watching the news on that XRaided shit?  I think you're kinda getting local niggaz (at tha time) mixed up with Innovators and game changers.  I've read about where these niggaz got their influences from and it wasn't any of them niggaz from what i remember.  I grew up on that Siccmade shit so i feel u but i think Three 6 had tha ball first with that 1, their posse was like 60 deep back in tha day.  Between them and The Wu Tang u couldn't have had a bigger crew back in tha day (and all of them niggaz actually rapped and released albums too)

goRaiders

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2011, 10:10:40 PM »
but who had actually heard of them niggaz though (other than MAYBE Esham in certain circles)?  Three 6 was selling out shows and getting banned from clubs in 92' and they were selling out tapes ALL ACROSS THE SOUTH way before "Mystic Stylez" had ever came out.  I know becuz my sister's ex from way back yonder who was from Alabama told me him and his boyz used to bump that shit when they were teenagers in high school (keep in mind this nigga graduated in 95 which is the year "Mystic Stylez" came out).  I also know becuz when i waz a youngin i did all of the studying i could on Three 6 Mafia.  

i see what you're saying but nobody heard of Brotha Lynch and them niggaz outside of Sacramento and MAYBE a few spots close to that in 86' my nigga.  XRaided's FIRST demo tape (i think all of it) from 1991 is on YouTube [but basically them niggaz were local just like Lil' Jay waz before he became Young Jeezy].  And i didnt even hear of Necro until like 2/3 years ago so if he had a hit or two u have to define hit becuz i ain't never heard that shit.  Tha only white rappers from back in tha day who had HITS were The Beastie Boys, Snow, House Of Pain, Mark Whalberg, and Vanilla Ice.  They came out all around the same time i'll admit that but Three 6 actually blew up and had their own sound doing it and the rest of em didn't.  

How many people before "Season Of Da Siccness" had actually heard of Brotha Lynch before that other than niggaz watching the news on that XRaided shit?  I think you're kinda getting local niggaz (at tha time) mixed up with Innovators and game changers.  I've read about where these niggaz got their influences from and it wasn't any of them niggaz from what i remember.  I grew up on that Siccmade shit so i feel u but i think Three 6 had tha ball first with that 1, their posse was like 60 deep back in tha day.  Between them and The Wu Tang u couldn't have had a bigger crew back in tha day (and all of them niggaz actually rapped and released albums too)

loox like this dumbass never herda 3rd Bass

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2011, 10:17:23 PM »
Necro Biography

Necro was born in Brooklyn, New York and grew up in the Glenwood Housing Projects, where he lived for eight years from about 6 years old to age 14, when he moved to Canarsie. He is the son of two Israeli expatriates and of Israeli and Romanian ethnicity.[3] Necro's father was a Romanian born Israeli combat soldier and his mother an Orthodox baalat teshuva.[4]
He began his musical career at 11, playing guitar in a death/thrash metal band named Injustice. But in due time, he made a transition from metal to hip-hop.[4] In 1988, he started rapping after being influenced by his older brother, rapper Ill Bill. Necro derived his stage-name from the Slayer song "Necrophobic". Before that he called himself "Mad Mooney", which was a character from a Clive Barker book. He made his first demo in about 1990 and won a demo battle contest on the Stretch Armstrong and Bobbito show on WKCR 89.9FM.

exactly my point homie.  nobody even heard of this bama until like the mid/late 90's while Tha Prophet Posse was selling out shows all across Tennessee and selling out albums all across the south.  They had the swagger, the crew, the body of work, and pretty much the whole coast behind them before "Mystic Stylez" even came out in May of 95'.  

no disrespect but i think my man waz right when he said you're idolizing dude a little too hard lol.  "Mystic Stylez" went Gold before the year was over and they had already had beef with well known rappers at that time (Bone Thugs N Harmony) about who invented the style first and not at 1 point were niggaz mentioning Esham and Necro or even Lynch 4 that matter.  I remember putting people on who were my school peers and a couple older heads onto Lynch's music back in early 01'/02' and that was the 1st time they had heard some shit like that (some of em actually thought Lynch was biting off of Eminem).  I still remember niggaz geekin off of "Siccmade" in my classroom for the 1st time lol.  

like i said they all came out around the same time i'll give u that and honestly i think it was just coming outta tha cracks regardless but it was Three 6 who were tha 1's that practically birthed the style (and maybe Lynch too but tha nigga was still Cali based anyway even though i've someBODY tell me on this side that they brought "Season Of Da Siccness" tha day it came out but that waz 1 nigga tho everybody else waz still ripe and didn't even listen to that type of shit but they all knew who Three 6 were before "When Da Smoke Clears").  

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2011, 10:19:00 PM »

like i said, three six was the first one to go really big wit it, but they definitely aint the first to come out on a horrorcore tip...esham put out a horrorcore album years before three six even formed as a groupe, ya feel me? so like i was sayin, there was horrorcore before three six, but three six was the first ones to go really big with it..