Author Topic: Seriously, you all need to chill a little bit with all the hate  (Read 632 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Seriously, you all need to chill a little bit with all the hate
« on: September 04, 2011, 11:55:30 PM »
I noticed you all have ramped up the hatred to new levels.  Just a message that all that hate isn't worth it.   Nothing can be that serious on here.  We all come here voluntarily.  There are some things we have to do in life that we'd rather not do, but I think everyone is coming here on there own free will.  So there is no way that any of this could really be that deep.  I share the same interests as everyone here in music and entertainment, so every last person here I appreciate on that level.  So it really isn't that deep.  So I don't want to name anyone in particular but I wish everybody the best with their lives, and peace and love to whoever does or doesn't like me at the forum. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Seriously, you all need to chill a little bit with all the hate
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 12:02:33 AM »
I just threw up reading this. :puke:

goRaiders

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 12:13:18 AM »
u must be mad u got exposed as a nazi mod and question maker upper
Your raps all lazy, Jigga the Black Scorcese
What your album lacks is more Jay-Z

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 12:21:32 AM »

Obviously. Son is crying for attention everytime he makes some stupid, ridiculous, unnecessary, dickriding thread about Eminem, Nas or Tupac & he can handle people just ruining those threads because he can just play his "Back in the day this thread would have been bomb. With great replies from the OG Sikotic & the OG Tommy Fitz" card.

But once you make fun of him for doing bitch-made things, like deleting posts that say his name in vain in Elements or creating questions to ask himself from once of his aliases in an attempt to big up his music, he wants to play peacemaker & make threads like this & work reverse-psychology on people to play it off like people take it "too far".

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 05:04:53 AM »

Obviously. Son is crying for attention everytime he makes some stupid, ridiculous, unnecessary, dickriding thread about Eminem, Nas or Tupac & he can handle people just ruining those threads because he can just play his "Back in the day this thread would have been bomb. With great replies from the OG Sikotic & the OG Tommy Fitz" card.

But once you make fun of him for doing bitch-made things, like deleting posts that say his name in vain in Elements or creating questions to ask himself from once of his aliases in an attempt to big up his music, he wants to play peacemaker & make threads like this & work reverse-psychology on people to play it off like people take it "too far".

Yeah, maybe your right man.  I appreciate you bringing all this to my attention.  I need to do a better job of building friendships here at the forum, and I'm going to start by looking at the man in the mirror.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2011, 06:24:47 AM »
I noticed you all have ramped up the hatred to new levels.  Just a message that all that hate isn't worth it.   Nothing can be that serious on here.  We all come here voluntarily.  There are some things we have to do in life that we'd rather not do, but I think everyone is coming here on there own free will.  So there is no way that any of this could really be that deep.  I share the same interests as everyone here in music and entertainment, so every last person here I appreciate on that level.  So it really isn't that deep.  So I don't want to name anyone in particular but I wish everybody the best with their lives, and peace and love to whoever does or doesn't like me at the forum. 

If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2011, 07:14:26 AM »
I noticed you all have ramped up the hatred to new levels.  Just a message that all that hate isn't worth it.   Nothing can be that serious on here.  We all come here voluntarily.  There are some things we have to do in life that we'd rather not do, but I think everyone is coming here on there own free will.  So there is no way that any of this could really be that deep.  I share the same interests as everyone here in music and entertainment, so every last person here I appreciate on that level.  So it really isn't that deep.  So I don't want to name anyone in particular but I wish everybody the best with their lives, and peace and love to whoever does or doesn't like me at the forum.  

gollee gee.. man.. you got me with that video image.  Sometimes a picture says a thousand words.  It's really becoming apparent to me that I need to make a change, gosh darnit!  Sometimes a small video image like that one can say more than could ever be expressed in words.  Gee wiz.. shucks!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 07:18:06 AM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2011, 09:12:31 AM »

Yeah, maybe your right man.  I appreciate you bringing all this to my attention.  I need to do a better job of building friendships here at the forum, and I'm going to start by looking at the man in the mirror.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NzWSe9QaH3c" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/NzWSe9QaH3c</a>

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2011, 10:51:11 AM »
I agree with you Brian. At the same time, u have to realize that if u talk about shooting people and fucking them up when u see them, it's likely to get a response, and maybe not one u want. I have ZERO problem with anyone on this board, and if some of y'all actually do take this shit so serious that it would cause u to hate them, then I feel sorry for your mother.

Okka

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2011, 11:37:31 AM »
I agree with you Brian. At the same time, u have to realize that if u talk about shooting people and fucking them up when u see them, it's likely to get a response, and maybe not one u want. I have ZERO problem with anyone on this board, and if some of y'all actually do take this shit so serious that it would cause u to hate them, then I feel sorry for your mother.

Hahahah, what did Infinite say?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2011, 12:07:39 PM »

yeah, sorry man.. I mean I really started to embody my inner Phil Collins and went to far and.. I guess all the gangster rap music from my childhood went to my head... so when you combine Phil Collins with my gangster rap image, it made for a pretty mean rap.  I should tone down my raps in the Elements section.  Thanks for the suggestions and positive encouragement.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2011, 12:34:52 PM »
insteada typin that paragraph, u shoulda just put this video in ur original post:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/d6N_dQbNcL0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/d6N_dQbNcL0</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2011, 01:38:02 PM »
insteada typin that paragraph, u shoulda just put this video in ur original post:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/d6N_dQbNcL0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/d6N_dQbNcL0</a>

You do understand the complete irony of you posting that, right? Since clearly everybody is being honest in this thread, the least you can do is admit you haven't changed since you were thirteen.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2011, 03:08:48 PM »

You do understand the complete irony of you posting that, right? Since clearly everybody is being honest in this thread, the least you can do is admit you haven't changed since you were thirteen.

Cham, when  you can't even get sarcasm, it's not even funny to joke here any more.   My first post was serious, but after that I think it was pretty obvious I was joking.  But damn..... I have no words...
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 03:13:01 PM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2011, 03:15:44 PM »

LOL... Cham, you quoted this without being smart enough to pick up on the sarcasm.   I overestimated you once again.