Author Topic: Seriously, you all need to chill a little bit with all the hate  (Read 631 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Seriously, you all need to chill a little bit with all the hate
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2011, 12:39:01 PM »
Well look at the word "hate", NIK. If you don't personally hate it, it's not hating.

So when you see Wayne in his skinny jeans, you emotionally hate them/him? Then that's hating.

I don't hate Brian. I just make fun of him being one of the biggest losers in internet history.

in hip-hop culture, "hatin" on spmethin doesnt mean u actually have to hate it lmfao...smh, only a honkey ass kid like u would say some shit like that.

Brian didn't say "hatin'". Brain said "hate". Pretty foolish to assume it's in the "Hip Hop culture".

It's obvious what he meant. He is assuming we have something against him (hate) because of the shit he does on here. We don't. We just call him out for that shit & he doesn't like it. So he falls back & calls us haters. He's trying to belittle our opinion of him.

Like if I say something negative about a Game song, everyone just calls me a "hater" meaning my opinion doesn't count. When somebody else could say the same shit & it would be viewed as an unbiased truth about Game. It's why that term is stupid because it just gets thrown around when somebody is being fed true informtation they don't wanna hear.

Kinda like when you post music & people shit on it. They're just "haters" to you. But then you have a guy like Brian who does nothing but praise it, but he's just an unbiased truth, right? It's not like he's a "stan" or "groupie" to you, right? "Hater" & "Stan/groupie" are the two most poorly used phrases on the internet.

Okka

Re: Seriously, you all need to chill a little bit with all the hate
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2011, 12:42:47 PM »
Damn.. and I would of never thought that anybody could be as stupid as Cham at the forum.  Okka and Jrome I way overestimated you.  But when somebody is saying they are "gangsta like Phil Collins" and talk about "blastin homies "In The Air of The Night" and you take that serious.... damn... I honestly have no words left.  I really need a break from this forum.  Definitely I have no business in the G-Spot.

I think you need to do that big homie. You seem to be very angry and frustrated.

Maybe you as well; You too try to stir up things lately.

I'm just fuckin' around, people get too heated over some dumb ass shit.