Author Topic: Bring Back any dead rapper  (Read 493 times)

=[Euthanasia]=

Re:Bring Back any dead rapper
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2003, 04:29:13 AM »
'Pac wasn't a puppet for Suge his whole life. It was only 9 months of his 5 year career, people make it sound like his whole life was Death Row. 'Pac wasn't even feeling Tha row that much in the end, dissing Snoop, question Suge about the $100,000 he had in the bank when he was owned like $10 million, 'Pac signed with Death Row to get outta jail, he wanted to be free, and told a friend he made a deal with the Devil. He wanted out soon, as he was working to complete his contract, but got killed before hand.

On point. 'Pac's emotive, politically aware, socially conscious style started from the very beginning of his career, THUG LIFE started before he even signed to DR, he did become more outspoken when he came to DR but I don't think that was because of Suge, I think it was because he was angry as fuck for what he had been put through.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

bez

« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2003, 10:33:53 AM »
Biggie and Bug Pun had children...So one of them....

really, what are there kids doing nowadays n e way!

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2003, 11:25:50 AM »
The D.O.C's voice.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Lil Suge Knight

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2003, 03:43:37 PM »
MC Hammer..........Oh he's still alive

This is Eazy...............EAZY E
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!