Author Topic: Tupac Shakur Leaks |The September 2011 Leaks | RIP  (Read 1428 times)

Will_B

Re: Tupac Shakur Leaks |The September 2011 Leaks | RIP
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2011, 12:59:38 PM »
Nothing really exciting...only Interested in the DPG fam stuff anyway...

Street Life is sourced from the same rip that leaked before (glitches in the same place)...but EQd....the WAV that leaked last year sounds WAYYYY nicer.

Rock On has been fucked with.....I think just to take out the hiss that was in the 320 version that leaked not long ago. Sounds lame. :puke:

Just Watching is the same as 'Just Watching Version II' that leaked a year ago in WAV. This version sounds only half as good as the WAV. :nawty:

Fuck it...why did they bother? :loco:

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2011, 01:06:54 PM »
the way people r throwin around this funnyass "O.G."-tag/label, nowadays... this shit is stupid   :tosser:

Robert Downey Jr said "cut, cut" in the begining of "what would u do" -- ORIGINAL VERSION
2pac coughed 3 times on an unmixed version of "insert 2pac-random song"-- ORIGINAL VERSION
a door closes in the background durin the recording-session of "insert random 2pac-song" -- ORIGINAL VERSION

:puke:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 01:09:04 PM by Michael Madsen (British saliva on my dick) »

Will_B

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2011, 01:16:43 PM »
Robert Downey Jr said "cut, cut" in the begining of "what would u do" -- ORIGINAL VERSION

Trolling me again. :laugh:

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2011, 01:19:48 PM »

Trolling me again. :laugh:

come again?

:loco: