Author Topic: Nik what is up with your delivery?  (Read 5383 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Nik what is up with your delivery?
« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2012, 12:01:18 AM »
meanwhile Nikki, you both look AND type retarded shit...using your actual quote:

it is a true quote and NIK also lied on here about having a crip cousin

<--look how anti social he looks
                                                                                                                        ^
                                                                                                                         holy shit is that Sparegeez????

rayallen0

« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2012, 12:49:32 AM »
I feel ya pain. I didn't have a car til I was 20 and could drop 8 grand for one on my own.
white kid privileges 

Sccit

« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2012, 06:38:27 AM »
i feel ya pain nik. my dad bought me a used 93 subaru with a broken speedometer, seat belt, check engine light, gas light, passenger seat speaker, missing air vent & can only roll the passenger seat window up from the drivers seat.

8)

Balllerrrrrrr.

u 1-up on me... i was leased an altima back when i was in high school n took over monthly payments...bought myself an '02 5 series a few years back. it's actually about that time 2 get rid of that 1 and move on to the next 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2012, 10:11:09 AM »
i feel ya pain nik. my dad bought me a used 93 subaru with a broken speedometer, seat belt, check engine light, gas light, passenger seat speaker, missing air vent & can only roll the passenger seat window up from the drivers seat.

8)

Balllerrrrrrr.
1988 Audi 5000 with a shotty transmisison.

Wasn't the car of my dreams either.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rayallen0

« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2012, 11:08:38 AM »

8)

Balllerrrrrrr.
1988 Audi 5000 with a shotty transmisison.

Wasn't the car of my dreams either.
*fist bump for shitty first cars*

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2012, 11:49:50 AM »
I bet your parents paid for your education as well

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2012, 11:52:21 AM »
I bet your parents paid for your education as well
you think this fool went to school?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

rayallen0

« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2012, 02:09:10 PM »
lol @ something wrong with parents paying for your education so you don't have a shit load of debt. my parents paying mine. no shame in it.

Not sure why people are so proud to have dead beat parents  ???

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #83 on: March 15, 2012, 02:35:19 PM »
^I explained it. NIK has exposed his life, so he lies & exaggerates what he can in order to give off this "gangsta" image.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: March 15, 2012, 02:47:39 PM »
lol @ something wrong with parents paying for your education so you don't have a shit load of debt. my parents paying mine. no shame in it.

Not sure why people are so proud to have dead beat parents  ???

do your parents pay for your weed also ray ray

Sccit

« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2012, 02:49:46 PM »
^I explained it. NIK has exposed his life, so he lies & exaggerates what he can in order to give off this "gangsta" image.

LOL@this. rayallens post had NOTHING to do with me....come on, gayboy. at least keep the nutriding relevant.

rayallen0

« Reply #86 on: March 15, 2012, 02:54:28 PM »

Not sure why people are so proud to have dead beat parents  ???

do your parents pay for your weed also ray ray
weed and my education? what connection do you see? i got a $300 car and my education from them. i bought my wide screen tv, 360, wii, weed, martial arts schools, food, video games, life in general. You can have well off parents and still have to earn your own shit. It's called great parents. you can have a happy in between between parents who spoil and parents who are dead beats. Though sounds like you are a dead beat so you are trying to make yourself feel better that you wont be able to pay for your kids college.

They wanted me to go to college? you are a white Canadian kid i highly doubt you had some hardcore life.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 02:56:10 PM by rayallen0 »

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2012, 02:58:06 PM »
what the fuck you talking about ray ray  :nahnah2: go ask mommy and daddy for some weed money

rayallen0

« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2012, 03:00:23 PM »
what the fuck you talking about ray ray  :nahnah2: go ask mommy and daddy for some weed money
seriously i wrote a paragraph explaining it and this guy couldnt understand it? dude wtf is wrong with you? for real.

"yeah my parents paid for me to get an education so i would have a better chance at a high paying job"
"so....your parents pay for your weed??!!?!?!??!??!?"

Nik i apologize for ever calling you annoying. K-macc took it to another fucking level.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2012, 03:05:20 PM »
 :'( it hurts when spoiled