Author Topic: ive started to make sum beats  (Read 191 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
ive started to make sum beats
« on: January 22, 2003, 03:03:57 PM »
yo i got sum fruity loops n im makim sum beats on it, n like i wanted to show y'all what ive done so far.......im new to this shit remember so i aint as good as y'all, but still............now im wonderin, how do i put beats up 2 show y'all?

peace

//:in-DIJI-nouz..

• Lil Geezy
Re:ive started to make sum beats
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2003, 10:08:48 PM »
send your beat to someone with a soundclick site so they can upload it for you, or sign up for a soundclick.com website and upload it by yourself.... this shit may seem hard or confusing at the begining, or it may seem really easy and stupid, either or ... but either way, stick to it, because both of those presumptions are wrong... once you get the hang of it, you'll realize the possiblities, especially if you hook up some equipment... you could start off with something like an oxygen8, and go get a VST instrument like Sampletank, you can download the free version from www.sampletank.com ... that'll get you motivated ... ust don't underestimate it, or think its corny. It has just as much possiblities as any other proffessional software sequencer (i wouldn't say it's any better or worse than REASON, they both have down and upsides, but once FruityLoops enables REWIRE then i would easily say fruityloops is a better tool than REASON), and has more possiblities than any hardware sequencer for sure (yes even the MPC... it can do anything an MPC can and more). and i know it doesn't say this on the website, but theyre coming out with FL STUDIO. Well they're  coming out with Fruityloops 4 soon, but there is an upgrade for it called FL STUDIO, and its gonna have alotta of other really cool capabilities. I use Cubase SX for mixing all my loops and recordings, but you can start off with something easy and cheap like MAGIX MUSIC MAKER (thats what I used for along time)... you can get that at like BEST BUY or FRYS ELECTRONICS...by the way, you can also hook up external sound modules or analog synthasizers to your computer and use the sounds from there too, and FL STUDIO is gonna have audio recording meaning that you can render anything coming out of your module without having to record it into another program and bring it back into fruityloops. Anyways, if this means nothing to you now, play with the program, get used to it, learn it some more, and then come back and read this. Look up shit on the internet too. Im out peace!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re:ive started to make sum beats
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2003, 03:54:32 PM »
yo thanx dawg, appreciate the info, i'll get checkin up on shit!

peace!