Author Topic: Blood Who Allegedly Knocked Out The Game Speaks  (Read 2818 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Re: Blood Who Allegedly Knocked Out The Game Speaks
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2011, 08:38:09 PM »
that ras kass video was tight, did he just alledge Game used to strip at the barbary coast ha!

Niggas kill me on this board. When Game knocked out Ras Kass shit was cool n funny. Now when he get fucked up niggas wanna act like that fightin shit aint cool. Take Games balls out your mouthes and stop actin like bitches.

For real

gfunkgueroLA

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2011, 08:56:29 PM »
Anybody who takes off on someone when he has his kid with him is a straight BITCH...there are rules to this gangsta shit, and if this is true then that fool gets no stripes at all... I know real bloods that disqualify this cat...lol FUCK TWITTER!! thats shit is like snitching..lol

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2011, 09:00:37 PM »
^ did u listen 2 the video? he offered him peace and tranquility but game got all mouthy and he went to sleep inside the mall

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2011, 09:03:34 PM »
Niggas kill me on this board. When Game knocked out Ras Kass shit was cool n funny. Now when he get fucked up niggas wanna act like that fightin shit aint cool. Take Games balls out your mouthes and stop actin like bitches.

For real

PREACH!

Lame ass groupies on this board. Game's a bitch.

h2k4

« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2011, 10:24:07 PM »
^ did u listen 2 the video? he offered him peace and tranquility but game got all mouthy and he went to sleep inside the mall

What did you want him to do?  If he accepts the 'pass' then people will call him a punk and say he used that as an excuse.  It was a lose-lose situation for him.  But it is what it is though.  Just another day...

Funkstradamus

« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2011, 10:40:12 PM »

Whats up with Ras Kass tho? he used to drop raw music, havent heard anything from him for awhile - did he qui

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HifyW5bOYVM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HifyW5bOYVM</a>
this shit is so fucking dope....i would love to hear Ras Kass do a track with Mykestro...

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2011, 11:24:45 PM »
 i dont even listen/like Game but some idiot claiming knocking out Game where is the vid he was talkin about? no vid - no happened - no proof . or they post proof or keep their mouth shut cuz its look like they attention whores nothing else

just lock this thread already  ;D ;D

Raphael

« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2011, 01:09:34 AM »
anybody who loses "respect" for game over this (assuming it is true) is a moron.. a 12 year old faggot can knock out some mob leader with a baseball bat or whatever. doesn't mean shit. anybody can put a fist in a niggas face. with that said game is a rapper, not a boxer slash don corleone
The Game is a gangster rapper in case you didn't know. He gained fans because of his street credibility not because of his musical musical ability so yeah, this is pretty bad for his career.

Elkoizm

« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2011, 03:17:02 AM »
anybody who loses "respect" for game over this (assuming it is true) is a moron.. a 12 year old faggot can knock out some mob leader with a baseball bat or whatever. doesn't mean shit. anybody can put a fist in a niggas face. with that said game is a rapper, not a boxer slash don corleone
The Game is a gangster rapper in case you didn't know. He gained fans because of his street credibility not because of his musical musical ability so yeah, this is pretty bad for his career.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2011, 06:56:13 AM »
Game looks like a bitch for denying it. Even if by some miracle, they are bullshitting this, if he said he'd smack Ice up & now he's getting slandered, he should be tryna throw down even more. But now he's hiding.

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2011, 08:35:52 AM »
Game looks like a bitch for denying it. Even if by some miracle, they are bullshitting this, if he said he'd smack Ice up & now he's getting slandered, he should be tryna throw down even more. But now he's hiding.

What would he prove? No matter what he does people like you are gonna say he's doing something wrong. If he starts talking back niggas gone say "Ahh he's just trying to save face" and if he doesn't say shit niggas say shit like you just said, it's a lose lose situation.

Whether or not they did it or not him answering to them on Twitter will only make them get attention..i mean how many people knew who Iceburgandy was before this (even though he didn't do shit)? That's the thing. Even with 40 Glocc, 40 be talking about Game on his twitter literally every day but Game never answers. It's the same way 50 never wanted to answer to Game because he knew Game fed off that attention so the smartest thing is to say nothing and then handle ur regular biz or just handle the situation face to face again later on. I'm sure this won't be the last we hear about this situation..
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 08:37:23 AM by PhunkyDoob »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2011, 10:55:25 AM »

Nigga please. Anybody who doesn't like Game's music but loves to listen to it because he believes Game is a gangster needs help. Likewise, any gangster can get knocked the fuck out. In fact it might even be more of a prove how real Game is, because somebody like 50 Cent probably always has bodyguards on him and doesn't visit hood malls to begin with. So that's that.

As for Ras Kass, that shit was simply funny as Ras Kass got knocked out and then ran on youtube and made stupid nigga this nigga that videos with a black eye talking shit how Game didn't snatch his five dollar chain..
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Raphael

« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2011, 11:08:36 AM »
That came out wrong. What i meant was that a lot of people (mostly kids) believe it or not look up to him because of his tough guy image and this defeat is bad for his image.

ABN

« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2011, 11:23:30 AM »
well to the people that are sayin that Game´s hiding, he did put in on Twitter that he was going to be at Colony. and Burgandy said he was gonna be there but did he show up? no, so i don´t think he´s hiding.i´m so tired of rap beefs, it´s fucking played out but i guess that´s one way for unknown artists to get noticed. and to everyone clowning, i hope y´all aint gonna be saying how this is stupid if someone gets hurt for real.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2011, 02:52:06 PM »
alot of spider joke groupies comming out  :-* thats good 2 see