Author Topic: whats good?  (Read 346 times)

Leggy Hendrix

whats good?
« on: September 20, 2011, 04:52:15 AM »
been away for a while, dont check the site half as much as i used to, anything interesting been going down? or is this place still as dead as it was a few months back

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: whats good?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 07:01:19 AM »
What it do Leggy. Am busy myself, so not so much on as I used to either.

lots of childish beefs on here these days, lol.

kemizt

Jome

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 07:31:51 AM »
What it do Leggy. Am busy myself, so not so much on as I used to either.

lots of childish beefs on here these days, lol.

^^ Exactly what I was gonna say..

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 12:24:05 AM »
been away for a while, dont check the site half as much as i used to, anything interesting been going down? or is this place still as dead as it was a few months back

Whats good is what Allah has made good and what's bad is what Allah has made bad.

During Ramadaan, Allah makes food bad during the daylight hours and makes it good during the evening hours, for all Allah has to do is say "Be"...and it is.  So many questions about why we are here and our purpose in life have been summed up by the verse in the Qu'ran in which God says "Be" and it is.

You asked how things are at the forum, and things I must tell you are good and well, as Allah has allowed us to come together for the purpose of discussion.  And it is through this discussion that we've come to know each other and became friends.  A friend is one who never ceases listening even in silence.

We share a common interest in West Coast gangsta rap and it is through this interest that Allah has brought us together and allowed me to talk to you all about his greatness and his majesty over all things.

And if even one person is changed and affected by my words than it was only because of a belief that already exited within them.  Allah makes believers, and Allah has rendered it so that every child born unto this world is born into innocence and righteousness.  It is then society that corrupts the child and makes him to disbelieve in Allah.  Religion comes from the root word "ligre" which means to "bind back".  So we must bind back to our origional innocence of birth when we were free of sin and fully aware of our destiny that is chosen by Allah. 

As Muslims we prostrate 5 times a day in the same position of a baby when it is in it's mothers womb, returning to the innocence of our ealiest days, Allah washes away our sins, and with each prayer yet another black stain is removed from our heart, until our hearts become clean and purified.

All praise is to Allah.  Allah is sufficient for me as my Lord.  islam is sufficient for me as my religion.  And I am pleased with Muhammad as my last and final Prophet.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2011, 08:59:25 AM »

Whats good is what Allah has made good and what's bad is what Allah has made bad.

During Ramadaan, Allah makes food bad during the daylight hours and makes it good during the evening hours, for all Allah has to do is say "Be"...and it is.  So many questions about why we are here and our purpose in life have been summed up by the verse in the Qu'ran in which God says "Be" and it is.

You asked how things are at the forum, and things I must tell you are good and well, as Allah has allowed us to come together for the purpose of discussion.  And it is through this discussion that we've come to know each other and became friends.  A friend is one who never ceases listening even in silence.

We share a common interest in West Coast gangsta rap and it is through this interest that Allah has brought us together and allowed me to talk to you all about his greatness and his majesty over all things.

And if even one person is changed and affected by my words than it was only because of a belief that already exited within them.  Allah makes believers, and Allah has rendered it so that every child born unto this world is born into innocence and righteousness.  It is then society that corrupts the child and makes him to disbelieve in Allah.  Religion comes from the root word "ligre" which means to "bind back".  So we must bind back to our origional innocence of birth when we were free of sin and fully aware of our destiny that is chosen by Allah. 

As Muslims we prostrate 5 times a day in the same position of a baby when it is in it's mothers womb, returning to the innocence of our ealiest days, Allah washes away our sins, and with each prayer yet another black stain is removed from our heart, until our hearts become clean and purified.

All praise is to Allah.  Allah is sufficient for me as my Lord.  islam is sufficient for me as my religion.  And I am pleased with Muhammad as my last and final Prophet.

You need to get out more.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2011, 10:08:36 AM »
childish beefs are what have kept this section going for the past two years.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2011, 01:20:33 PM »

You need to get out more.

I seek my hermitage not to get away from myself, but to find myself.   

The Quakers invented solitary confinement, because they believed that to reform criminal behavior it was necessary for a person to spend time with themselves.  That the self is pure, but that society has corrupted it and distanced the person from their self. 

Allah creates every soul in purity.  Parents must be soft on a child until about the age of 7.  Because around the age of 3, as a child begins to take a stand and say "NO", their will is being developed.  Parents must be very careful during this stage not to try to break that will. 

After the will is developed, and a child enters adolescence, then accountability to Allah begins.  Allah is the creator of the souls.  Allah gives the man a deal.  In which he says, I will give you tools in accordance to your needs.  Your body, your skin will be a traveling bag for your existence.   The tools I've loaned to you during your life will be returned to me after your death.  If you use those tools in praise of Allah, then Allah will increase your "tools", both increase your strength and reward you upon returning them to their rightful owner (Allah).

So as accountability begins, we do not say as the Christians say, that one is inherently evil.  In the Christian belief, one is inherently evil, and Jesus was necessary to be the sacrificial lamb that would forgive them for their inherit evil, and only through accepting Jesus can salvation be obtained for the Christian.

The Muslim belief is the opposite.  That man is inherently good and pure, and that it is society that can make him impure.  But all things in their natural state are in submission to Allah.  Everything from the tree's to the water, to the rocks to the planet, all natural move to the will of Allah. 

So in the solitude and hermitage, man remembers his original state of purity as he moves away from the outside world, and looks inward towards his own tattered soul.  With one eye on his own soul, and one I on Allah, he loses concern for the shortcomings of others, and reflects only upon his own shortcomings.  And in doing so, Allah begins to cleanse each black stain on his heart and renew it with purity.  As each wudu is performed, and each prayer is performed, man grows from his lowly state on this Earth back into the greatness of the heavens. 

In Islam this is a straight line between man and Allah.  There is no intermediary.  No Pope, or statue, or human being... it is a straight connection from Allah to man.  As man turns towards Allah he grows in his spiritual nature and purity.  The greatness of Allah becomes present in him, as the greatness of an architect is present the house that he builds.  A house that can be damaged by rain, but kept in captivity and tended to, can return to it's natural beauty.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2011, 04:41:44 PM »
I recall you mentioning how you're not as deep into Islam as you once were. Why is that?

In America, embracing Islam is an embrace of freedom.  Because it is counter-culture in America.  Your belief in God is strengthened by your worship, because nobody is forcing you to do it, and in fact people are actually working to keep you from it in America.

But when I tried to settle down and live in the Arabic Gulf at the end of 07', it was the opposite.  It was expected of me to perform certain behaviors as a Muslim.  I thought that the best Muslims had to be abroad, because truly devout Muslims would never want to leave in America.  But what I found was that over there most Muslims wish to come to the US, and Islam is expected and sometimes forced in the culture there.  So you have more blind followers who have never accepted the religion for themselves, and never had their beliefs challenged.  I was praying and worshiping over there but it had lost all of it's meaning.  Everything became robotic. 

Also, like what Jome guessed, something bad happened to me in 04', and it had to do with my naivety in Islam.  Islam was causing me to get in way over my head, and take on more than I was truly capable of.   The first 3 years as a Muslim I was around some good people that protected me from the consequences of some of my naivety, but in 04' I got mixed up with some of the wrong people and had some bad consequences.  But it only made me turn even deeper to my faith, and to get in even deeper over my head.

So finally it all crashed in January 06' when I was over in the Emirates.  This is all a long story short, but then I came back to America and had to re-evaluate my life, and since then I would call myself an individualist and Libertarian first, and a Muslim somewhere behind that.

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.