Author Topic: Snoop Dogg ft. Daz Dillinger - Midnight Love (HQ)  (Read 1010 times)

Eric - Dubcnn.com

Re: Snoop Dogg ft. Daz Dillinger - Midnight Love (HQ)
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2011, 04:10:05 PM »
@Efrain Keep in mind, most of these are old cuts because they knew Snoop wasn't recording anything new at DR. A lot of these were actually considered for Dogg Father.

Okka

« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2011, 12:41:16 AM »
Yup. I wish that am7 or whoever he is (ex DR webmaster who worked for WA) would leak this. According for the Asset PDF's it looks like the whole thing was mastered and ready to go. I'd love to finally hear Once Again, C-Walk and that Vapors Remix in Mastered CDQ.

On another note though, did it ever strike anyone else as strange that Snoop had all those incredible songs in the vaults like: Midnight Luv, Eastside, Eastside Party, Keep it Real (Party People), Change Gon Come, Head Doctor, May I, Rocc Ya Body, Too High, Usual Suspects etc etc and who knows how many other dope unreleased tracks,.. but then planned to releases an album like the Doggumentary EP? I mean C-Walking, Once Again and all those remixes are cool songs an all but when he's sitting on so much heat it kinda makes you wonder what he was thinking with this as a major release... a kinda weak 8 song EP?

The version of "C-Walk" that was goin to end up on the "Doggumentary E.P." is probably the same version that was on the "Smokefest" CD. It's the original and Big Hutch remixed it for "DMW".

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2011, 02:47:59 AM »
Well yea the Doggumentary EP is kinda strange disc. Some people say it was pressed, some say it wasnt. My thought is that death row scrapped the project before they even pressed the disc. Maybe the had some label issued copies tho.
Snoop Bounce Remix, Midnite Love, Doggfather Remix re all released on the Doggfather Single CD.... so why should they release them again with another 5 cuts? That makes no sense.
Later Snoop went indi with his Smokefest album and tried to sell some cuts via his website years back, then signed to master p. Suge the tried to release this at his best album which he then pulled for some reasons,... some distribution problems.
But yea Efrain, the tracks you listed re straight bangaz, I need to bounce the at his best in my ride again. Havent heard them for years now.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 05:24:36 AM by o g s u e s o n e »

Will_B

« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2011, 06:30:39 AM »
People said the Doggumentary EP got released like they said "Next Episode" OG got released, but after all this time I'm convinced neither did.  The battlecat remix is the same as the one preformed by Snoop on SNL but the EP's studio version EP never leaked.

Do you got the live version from SNL in mp3? I would like to hear it.

It's on the Vapors CDS

http://www.mediafire.com/?lmm8cdx49sosihd (freshly ripped) 8)

kuruptlon

« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2011, 02:13:50 PM »
One Of Snoop's Best Death Row Song!!!

agreed.snoop was a beast on death row .. fuck snoop dogg give us doggy dogg

Yeah and while were at it lets get Dat Nigga Daz back too.