Author Topic: Doggysode Episode 9  (Read 1161 times)

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn
Re: Doggysode Episode 9
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2011, 06:22:07 PM »
Wow. So dope to see the comradery between the talented producers. I hope they come out with some solid music.

You can't go wrong with all that talent in a room!

W
What Goes Around, Comes Around

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
When my album hit tha streetz
Niggas Can't C Me

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2011, 08:15:54 PM »
Man that was dope, hopefully we get to hear something from these sessions. I'd love to see a new snoop album with solely that production team.

Let's hope detox comes with a DVD of similar stuff

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2011, 06:17:35 AM »
part 2  8)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/r14srLYU7Lw&amp;feature=channel_video_title" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/r14srLYU7Lw&amp;feature=channel_video_title</a>
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

dnjp4life

« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2011, 07:52:37 AM »
Sounds like they got some serious heaters in that second clip.  Battlecat giving up to Nate Dogg!  8)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2011, 08:58:38 AM »
Snoop just needs better producers who can capture his sound but on some better shit.  Too many old skool producers do that same ol boom-bap Dr. Dre method and it ain't fresh no more.  DJ Quik still tryna do that magical sitar thing and while he had the best beats overall that shit isn't classic and barely (maybe) Top 40 on the hip hop charts.  

The beat they were constructing at the end with tha strings sounded like some shit and that particular sound patch made it even worse.  If they really want Dogg to win then don't give him that lol.  It sounded like they were trying to force it IMO.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2011, 11:58:30 PM »
Snoop just needs better producers who can capture his sound but on some better shit.  Too many old skool producers do that same ol boom-bap Dr. Dre method and it ain't fresh no more.  DJ Quik still tryna do that magical sitar thing and while he had the best beats overall that shit isn't classic and barely (maybe) Top 40 on the hip hop charts.  

The beat they were constructing at the end with tha strings sounded like some shit and that particular sound patch made it even worse.  If they really want Dogg to win then don't give him that lol.  It sounded like they were trying to force it IMO.

Truth is do you honestly think that if they came up with some really HEAVY shit they'd put it in the show for any geek to rip it make as if it's his own music?
Somehow I doubt it. I think the purpose of the video is just to share the feeling of the session with the fans. No more.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2011, 03:00:56 PM »
^^yeah i feel u, people on here be bitin my swag and imitating my moves.  i definitely get that.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2011, 02:12:22 PM »
^^yeah i feel u, people on here be bitin my swag and imitating my moves.  i definitely get that.

??? Well if you say so, why not?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2011, 02:32:57 PM »
Lol man u have no idea.  Don't take it so personal tho, u soundin all feisty n shit.  If you're you then you're you.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2011, 02:37:30 PM »
Lol man u have no idea.  Don't take it so personal tho, u soundin all feisty n shit.  If you're you then you're you.

Surely I'm me, no doubt.