Author Topic: Kalipzo vs Mack  (Read 715 times)

da_notorious_mack

Re:Kalipzo vs Mack
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2003, 01:38:31 PM »

You gotta become more...eloquent. You're pretty repetitive (you simply said "I feel that Kalipzo came better than Mack" like 4 times) and you acted like flow could be measured like height or weight...that's like me sayin "EMwtfever said he liked The Hall Of Mirrors more than Anything Goes...that's bullshit"...stop talkin like you was the perfect judge for any battle and even in the position to judge other voters. You ain't proved shit on the keystyle boards. No beef, just what I think

btw, do you know Kalipzo/Mack ?

^^^^^^^truth thats why i dunt want him votin...ive had past arguements with him(bout him uppin his post count)and he hasnt dun jack shit in hea and probably didnt understand 1/2 the shit i wrote....i mean on AIM he asked me what void meant? lmao

Koncept

« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2003, 01:42:47 PM »
i said that because we need voters but now i see why you guys don't want him voting

EM28

« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2003, 01:45:30 PM »
fine then fuck all of you.  I ain't gonna vote no more just a waste of a post.  i made a long post for nothing.  Got better things to do.

Peace- naw just fuck it

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2003, 01:59:31 PM »
lol actually Em28 said ina pm he gon come to ny and womp my ass, lol, so its not like were best friends if thats what u wanted to know, 3-1? im lost
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2003, 02:03:36 PM »
Damm, wat a lil bitch......stop crying......I wasn't even thinkin about Kalipzo being in Elite when I waz voting......And I put that on my boy in da hospital rite now......

I aint no lil analyzer dat sits here and figures out every lil line yall came up wit like its a fuckin math equation......I flow both verses ONCE......Whoever stands out da most gets my vote......If U dun want crew folks to vote, then just state no crew votes......lil sissy......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2003, 02:05:40 PM »
i did.....but dunt act like im the only one dat pulls dat shit...i had 4 votes disallowed by sum elite bitch....dunt come at me crooked cus nobody recognized ya simple ass as a vet

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2003, 02:07:02 PM »
2-1

rippa
em28
kill

there the otes dat been allowed...oh yeah rod if ya vote aint byist why you so bothered it dont count??????????????

Koncept

« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2003, 02:22:19 PM »
macks verse
nice mulitis as always i could see the rhymes but i didn't like the format. disses were average. nothing that stood out besides the muitis. i did take into account the story aspect in my voting. 6/10

klipzos verse
the eminem shit was hype, wasn't realy all that good, had me confused swiching back and forth between songs, that took away from you savealy in my opinion. disses came a lil harder due to personals. overall 7/10

vote klipzo

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2003, 02:22:47 PM »
Kalipzo took this, i never seen his battles really, but this one got my attention.. liked it the personals although i dont know if they were tru.. aint gettin into that were good, sounded tight..

Vote: Kalipzo

Mack anyother day you woulda ripped him, but didnt seem lke your usual this one!!!

Indecisive
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

Rippa

• 'G'
  • GOD VS SATAN ( WHOS SIDE ARE YOU ON?)
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2003, 02:34:44 PM »
yo.. i never got a broke down in my battle verse DS his voter said " his was better" n all other votes where explained.. i didnt cry.. yo

a break down is wat u think bout da battle.. no sayin suttin bout every BAR.. n stop bytchin if your gonna say no  they dont count to the votes WHY DO U BATTLT THEN?... damn be happy someones actually votein then sleepin like everybody mostly does on this site.. i always see like 25 peepz on n i guess they just sittin here hella stupid lookin at da screen like DUHHHH PEOEPLE GOTTA VOTE N POST STOP SLEEPIN!!!!

Battle record- 9-1-1..
All wins by way of KO
Graveyard..
Gareefa,Indecisive(x3),Koncept, Assassin, Pimpdogg,Mack,SIZE12AIRFORCES

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2003, 08:14:25 PM »
4-1, i win, peace good battle mack
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's