Author Topic: WTF... Is... This... Shit ?  (Read 669 times)

Sccit

WTF... Is... This... Shit ?
« on: October 12, 2011, 05:21:49 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-3-NcRXK-s4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-3-NcRXK-s4</a>

shoot me in the face

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: WTF... Is... This... Shit ?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 06:48:52 PM »
I ask myself the same shit about the video in your sig.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 07:28:41 PM »
If I called this song a terrible piece of shit, it'd be a huge understatement.

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 07:32:26 PM »
Its a joke making fun of all the commercial rap shit, sarcasm.  I'm shocked that its going over so many peoples heads....

smh

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 11:22:57 PM »
I ask myself the same shit about the video in your sig.

my shits wayyy tighter

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 11:24:12 PM »
Its a joke making fun of all the commercial rap shit, sarcasm.  I'm shocked that its going over so many peoples heads....

smh

it's shock rap...a horrible attempt at shock rap. shit is corny as fuck. u gota admit, whatever they were tryna do, they didnt pull it off. lil b level ish.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2011, 11:34:44 PM »

smh

it's shock rap...a horrible attempt at shock rap. shit is corny as fuck. u gota admit, whatever they were tryna do, they didnt pull it off. lil b level ish.
i ain't braille'n this tracc,but i get the point of it,it's making fun of the shit that gets played today by people just saying anything to get attention.  But my equal i got to call you on this one,cause you got a joint on some freddy shit which is horrorcore pure shocc as well,i can see not braille'n it but you can't all out shit on it or not get it especially when you are doing something similar yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2011, 11:37:20 PM »

smh

i ain't braille'n this tracc,but i get the point of it,it's making fun of the shit that gets played today by people just saying anything to get attention.  But my equal i got to call you on this one,cause you got a joint on some freddy shit which is horrorcore pure shocc as well,i can see not braille'n it but you can't all out shit on it or not get it especially when you are doing something similar yell

naah, man...i like horrorcore rap. tech n9ne, brotha lynch, ehsam are some of my favorite artists. this shit is just weak. theres no substance. it's like any1 coulda made it, u feel me?

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2011, 12:09:16 AM »

smh

naah, man...i like horrorcore rap. tech n9ne, brotha lynch, ehsam are some of my favorite artists. this shit is just weak. theres no substance. it's like any1 coulda made it, u feel me?
i braille that,but that was the point they was getting across with this song. saying you can do this and get props now since it's not hard to please fans today. and at the same time it's just some fun to them shit. i can't front i've made songs like this for the same reason in the past. yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Raphael

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2011, 07:23:34 AM »
WTF there is a video for this? SWAG!

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2011, 08:49:34 AM »

smh

i braille that,but that was the point they was getting across with this song. saying you can do this and get props now since it's not hard to please fans today. and at the same time it's just some fun to them shit. i can't front i've made songs like this for the same reason in the past. yell

exactly, I got a track just like this just to poke fun at the ignorance and coonary that most these cats are doing now a days.  It is supposed to be on some lil b shit and anyone is supposed to be able to do it.  That's why  two people in the song don't actually rap. 

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2011, 08:50:58 AM »
failed satire-attempt

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2011, 10:09:21 AM »
Oh, so it's substance you want, NIK? Because rapping about hiding out in bushes & killing women is full of substance. That's that real shit.

Raphael

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2011, 11:24:03 AM »
The funny thing is that these guys made a deliberately shitty song and it's still a thousand times better than anything LAMB has ever done.

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2011, 11:37:19 AM »
The funny thing is that these guys made a deliberately shitty song and it's still a thousand times better than anything LAMB has ever done.

i'd bet anything uv never even listened to any LAMB shit..