Author Topic: New HD Video - Kendrick Lamar "Rigamortis" (Insane Shit as Always!)  (Read 308 times)

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Always the first in line to deliver that new West Coast shit!

Kendrick Lamar "Rigamortis"
Produced by Willie B & Sounwave, directed by The ICU.
Further information @ http://www.blowhiphoptv.com/ or http://kendricklamar.org/ or http://topdawgmusic.com/

"When rigor mortis occurs within a corpse, its muscles tighten, causing the body to become stiff and very difficult to move. The chemical reaction makes all blood gravitate to the areas of the body that are closest to the ground, leaving colorful spots as an indication of life that once existed. As the soul escapes, toxins remain causing the corpse to rot and decompose. This is the fate that Kendrick Lamar has deemed onto the competition, more commonly known as your favorite rapper. Amen!

Death can be so beautiful at times. Boasting bars as mad as Marilyn Manson, one grim rapper emerges to hold hip hop ransom. Hailing from Compton, Los Angeles, one of America's most neglected graveyards, Kendrick yields his sickle (ballpoint pen) to pry open the caskets of lyricism, musicianship, and tradition. The emcee, once known as K. Dot, hence displays an heir of irony in his verses, murdering the fraudulent with the same weapon used for shedding light on realness.

Section 80 was released in the first week of July and continues to receive steady rotation from barbershop stereos to iPods on college campuses. A clear game changer, his debut album is dynamic in the sense that it brings forth the story of a generation incubated in the years of Reaganomics, while projecting the rebellious voice of a youth discontented by society's harsh inflictions.

Directors, The ICU caught up with Kendrick Lamar at various locations throughout New York City to shoot this highly anticipated video off of Section 80. Accompanied by a triumphant three piece brass section, this funeral procession is not a mournful event, but rather a triumphant proclamation for a resurrecting art form. Chuuuch!"

(By Chuck Chillery)

Our Daily Motion page is up & running & daily updated with 1700+ exclusively West Coast music, live, exclusives & promo videos!
& None of those slide-show or mp.3/photo video!
You might find exactly what you're looking for @ http://www.dailymotion.com/Worldwide-Westside-Ent/
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 09:01:47 PM by Cordozzar Drakko Corleone »

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: New HD Video - Kendrick Lamar "Rigamortis" (Insane Shit as Always!)
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 09:05:03 PM »
Is that all? 50 views for the West wonder-boy? Damn!
Dunno if it's worth posting about 25mns of live film footage from kendrick lamar live @ sob's, new-york city, ny, 08-31-2011 (filmed from the stage, great quality, with Kendrick doing HIS shit plus "California Love", "Juicy" & "Hail Mary") if no one's interested here?

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 12:44:34 AM »
nice video
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

MR X To Tha Z

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im high out my mind and i know im the shit
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 04:20:53 AM »
Dunno if it's worth posting about 25mns of live film footage from kendrick lamar live @ sob's, new-york city, ny, 08-31-2011 (filmed from the stage, great quality, with Kendrick doing HIS shit plus "California Love", "Juicy" & "Hail Mary") if no one's interested here?
it is discusting how underappreciated he is on this site! he is the west's future!

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2011, 04:35:06 AM »
it is discusting how underappreciated he is on this site! he is the west's future!

No need to make a thread about it but for all ya'll who wanna see the live footage, it's on my Daily Motion page & (at the moment) on the front page so you'll have no problem finding it! ENJOY!

Vinnie

• 'G'
  • not quite that fly.
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2011, 01:26:00 AM »

Thank you for putting this up, he is one of the few hip hop artists that I check for anymore.

I will cosign that, but I slept on him for a while, too.

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2011, 08:39:47 AM »
cool video, i love the part where is holding the sign :D
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Okka

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2011, 10:04:45 AM »
Thanks, i'ma check this out.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2011, 10:07:50 AM »
You all welcome! DO checkk the live footage too you won't waste your time! (Even though there ain't no gathering & passing of the torch there.)