Author Topic: Dr. Dre session up at Encore Studios (Preview Beat Inside)  (Read 2632 times)

Jara1

• Lil Geezy
Re: Dr. Dre session up at Encore Studios (PREVIEW BEAT INSIDE)
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2011, 11:50:46 PM »
Link is dead...re-up?

Soopahigh

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2011, 03:01:34 AM »

theres probably people from aftermath lurking, so you know its going to be taken down soon. fuck aftermath though

HighEyeCue

« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2011, 08:24:29 AM »

theres probably people from aftermath lurking, so you know its going to be taken down soon. fuck aftermath though

dope 8)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2011, 08:39:42 AM »
Usually I hate these kinds of beats. All "westcoast" producers make these kind of beats. But this one sticks out for some reason. This shits okay.   

fixed and co-sign

doublee313

« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2011, 08:46:55 AM »
Nice beat.  He just needs to put it out and quit waiting.

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2011, 09:11:04 AM »
It sounds very generic... like something we've heard a million times in the last 8-9 years.

still good tho. better than all these overeffected, oversytnthesized modern beats

« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2011, 09:11:31 AM »
its okay. i kinda like the hook.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2011, 10:47:59 AM »

dope 8)
it might be used for a commercial who knows :laugh:

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2011, 12:23:05 PM »
beats bangin but dre should 'watcher' this beat instead of going some party direction for it. Sounds like something which could kick off an album, don't sound club/hit to me. Bangin beat though :)

HighEyeCue

« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2011, 03:32:32 PM »

dope 8)
it might be used for a commercial who knows :laugh:

Dre has more commercials than singles these days ;D

beats bangin but dre should 'watcher' this beat instead of going some party direction for it. Sounds like something which could kick off an album, don't sound club/hit to me. Bangin beat though :)

yeah Dre already went that route with "Kush" with mixed results

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Dr. Dre session up at Encore Studios (Preview Beat Inside)
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2011, 06:32:59 PM »
yall think Dre will release something this RAW on "Detox" or do u think it'll be all mainstream (alot of "Relapse")?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/HIaEiVZEyOM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/HIaEiVZEyOM</a>

truthfully that's the kinda Dr. Dre i wanna hear.  i'm not talkin about glorifying the violence (even tho that's kinda wat i mean) but i'm just talkin about tha rawness of the style of music. 

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2011, 03:01:31 AM »
cool to hear devin on this! 8)

HighEyeCue

« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2011, 07:12:31 AM »
yall think Dre will release something this RAW on "Detox" or do u think it'll be all mainstream (alot of "Relapse")?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/HIaEiVZEyOM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/HIaEiVZEyOM</a>

truthfully that's the kinda Dr. Dre i wanna hear.  i'm not talkin about glorifying the violence (even tho that's kinda wat i mean) but i'm just talkin about tha rawness of the style of music. 

I wouldn't mind hearing "Relapse" type beats myself , I didn't think they were that commercial and better than anything Dre has put out since.

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2011, 08:16:29 AM »
It sounds very generic... like something we've heard a million times in the last 8-9 years.

I wish someone in the studio had the balls to tell Dre that. Maybe Snoop if he was there. Something like this.

Snoop: "C'mon Dre dog.....This is average cuzz....You the man who always came with the sick new styles and sounds and now you come with this?!?!?!??! This sound like a 10 year old leftover, dogg
Now smoke some of this sticky icky I'm smokin, get in a zone, and produce some crazy shit which will set the trend for the next 5 years. And you better stop with the steroids cuzz, becuz you've been producing average and even wack tracks since you look like the Hulk

Dre: " >:(  :(  ??? "
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.