Author Topic: Jewell-Black Diamond (DR/WA) Tracklist  (Read 1950 times)

Mietek23

Re: Jewell-Black Diamond (DR/WA) Tracklist
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2011, 01:35:22 PM »
^ i agree witcha on some points

DB´s album was good IMO...dont know what noises u are talkin about.

It was, but the quality sufered again. Just compare the version of "Come When I Call" (Remix) from Sam Sneed's "U Better Recognize" CDS, released in 1995 to thie one from "It's About Time" and you'll hear the difference.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2011, 08:35:07 PM »

As for Jewell's album. Me and alot of people have already heard it, and the version that i have is in average quality at best. Some how i wouldn't be surprised if that average quality version is the one WA will use for the album lol.

Jewell's album leaked?

shmosh

« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2011, 08:38:58 PM »

As for Jewell's album. Me and alot of people have already heard it, and the version that i have is in average quality at best. Some how i wouldn't be surprised if that average quality version is the one WA will use for the album lol.

Jewell's album leaked?

Happened weeks ago... but not publicly.

2euce 7even

« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2011, 07:49:24 AM »

Jewell's album leaked?

LOL...and how is it?

Quadruple OG

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2011, 11:42:39 AM »

Jewell's album leaked?

Anyone have a link to this?

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2011, 02:54:50 PM »

Jewell's album leaked?

Anyone have a link to this?

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2011, 03:08:44 PM »
I don't care if that's an old Death Row promo photograph, she looks sexy.  I'd tap that a$$.  Mixing doesn't matter to me.  Efrain will give it his blessing and fix it for us.   ;) 8)
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Will_B

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2011, 10:24:16 AM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2011, 05:43:10 PM »
I don't care if that's an old Death Row promo photograph, she looks sexy.  I'd tap that a$$. 
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.