Author Topic: muslims = hypocrits  (Read 2194 times)

KrazySumwhat

Re: muslims = hypocrits
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2014, 12:26:13 AM »
 This thread is real as fuck.
 Muslims so quick to expect you to change your ways for them, always complaining that things are offensive. And western nations are stupid as fuck. Politically correct all sensitive and compassionate and bending over backwards as to not offend anyone. Changing their own ways to suit these outsiders.
 Where as in a Muslim nation there are strict laws and rules that must be followed and if they are not they are met with harsh consequences.
 Its quite pathetic really and they really must laugh at us.
 hey if you go there they aint going to go out of their way to suit your needs and in a western nation they can openly admit that one day you will all be ruled and abide by sharia law.
 Plus its like they want one law for them and one law for everyone else. Wearing the burqa is no different to walking around wearing a balaclava  or somebody walking into a bank wearing a bike helmet or a mask. Potential security threat.
 Dont get me wrong, i have absolutely no problem with them having their beliefs, just dont expect us to change our way of life to suit you and stop acting like everyone discriminating and racist.
 Abide by the law, try to adapt to your new society at least a little, inter grade.
 Dont go to western nations and judge their ways, if you dont like it then fuck off. if we can live side by side and work together and contribute to society then thats great. if you dont want to drink alcohol or eat pork fine, but dont judge me for doing so in my own fucking country.

But yes we cannot judge them all and fall for media tactics.

Christianity? well one cant help but think of gay pedophile priests and the collection plate. Christians seem less judgmental and more tolerant, less extreme than many Muslims but i often associate them with madness.
 less violence but more abuse.
 Both take advantage of the weak and lost and unfortunate though, no doubt.
  iam a open person but double standards piss me off. I actually have alot of respect for Russian president Putin in this regard.

Fraxxx

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2014, 01:00:14 AM »
Christians seem less judgmental and more tolerant, less extreme than many Muslims but i often associate them with madness.

That is not because of the peaceful character of the religion but because in the Age of Enlightenment western societies accomplished to drastically reduce the amount of influence the Church had then.
Oh, education and economical stability doesn't hurt either.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2014, 01:43:55 AM »

That is not because of the peaceful character of the religion but because in the Age of Enlightenment western societies accomplished to drastically reduce the amount of influence the Church had then.

Hey Fraxxx,

Long time no see :)

Nice to see you back at TOT, you always made interesting contributions.
How is it hanging there In germany.... do you feel the heat of Ukraine? I think Merkel was wise not to follow the line of the other EU members regarding Russia.

@ all, ice cube should make a new song: Islam made me do it.
But seriously, those genuinely interested in geopolitics should read: A world without Islam by graham fuller

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2014, 09:11:07 PM »
krazy is like the donald sterling of muslims

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2014, 10:48:24 PM »
 dunno who that is but i'll google it later. And everything I said is the truth. I can only speak for Australia I guess though. Not all Muslims are bad but our politicians bend over backwards to appease half the time and you cant dare say anything bad about them. But this is for all immigrants, not just Muslim.
EDIT: and surely you cant denie the original claims of the OP.
 And yes I understand that in a democracy there is free speech but it still dose not make it right that they can demand you change your way of life to suit them in YOUR country.
 Again, I am not claiming they are all like this. But no other race/religions acts like that, its only Muslims.
 Of course all races have people that stick to their own kind and own ways and they have that right.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 11:05:46 PM by KrazySumwhat »

Fraxxx

« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2014, 04:46:18 AM »

Hey Fraxxx,

Long time no see :)

Nice to see you back at TOT, you always made interesting contributions.
How is it hanging there In germany.... do you feel the heat of Ukraine? I think Merkel was wise not to follow the line of the other EU members regarding Russia.

@ all, ice cube should make a new song: Islam made me do it.
But seriously, those genuinely interested in geopolitics should read: A world without Islam by graham fuller

Didn't see your response back then. Good lookin out. Fuckin Ukraine... shit is depressing. Just look at Libya and Iraq, exactly what is needed to keeo Europe in line.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

blcxm

« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2014, 09:19:39 AM »

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2014, 12:38:14 AM »
That picture is hilarious!  ;D