Author Topic: Chinese People Have No Soul?  (Read 773 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: Chinese People Have No Soul?
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2011, 08:28:50 PM »
That was disgusting

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2011, 12:33:39 AM »
That was disgusting

damn...even jaydc thinks it's fucked up. thats how u know this shit bad.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2011, 12:35:14 AM »
^no wonder ur such a faggot smh

will u stop talkin about dicks for 1 day smh

huh? i didnt even say anything about dick lmao...

did u or did u not skullfuck a shemale? honest.

I'm the big dicked throat lieutenant and I fuck momz homie so watch out, I'm pretty international with the game so watch watchu say.  I will come to Woodland Hills and see if your mom'z throat has suction in it.  MOZELTOF!

uv sucked dick before...i wasnt even tryna clown u on it, but now that u actin like a faggot AND u suck dick, i gots 2 do it, brodie.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2011, 01:13:38 AM »
every one of those people who looked at that kid lying there dying and kept on going deserves to rot...disgusting

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

2euce 7even

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2011, 01:31:46 AM »
every one of those people who looked at that kid lying there dying and kept on going deserves to rot...disgusting

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2011, 03:12:15 AM »
burn in fuckin hell nik... for making me watch that bullshit.... i thought you were going to post something funny for once
The West is Back

Trip Dee

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2011, 04:15:12 AM »
that shit fucked my whole day up...

Raphael

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2011, 06:52:17 AM »
This did not fuck up my day but i was depressed for about 15 minutes lol. That 3 guys 1 hammer shit on the other hand....

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2011, 06:56:39 AM »

Agreed.

kemizt

Blood$

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2011, 11:45:39 AM »
might just be the most disturbing, fucked up video I've ever seen on the internet

almost makes me want to say fuck Chinese people all together

MistaNova

« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2011, 07:41:36 AM »
I saw that on the news yesterday.

According to the reporter, everyone ignored the girl because they were afraid that if they helped her they'd be accused of being the one who ran over her. A lot of cases like that happen in China apparently. One minute your helping a person in need, the next minute the person you saved is suing the shit outta you...

I suspect this ignoring the injured thing happens almost everywhere though. I remember seeing a video once were a few guys were testing how long it took for someone to help a guy/girl lying down in pain. The maximum amount of time it took was about an hour, the minimal amount of time it took was 30 mins...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2011, 11:28:33 AM »

According to the reporter, everyone ignored the girl because they were afraid that if they helped her they'd be accused of being the one who ran over her. A lot of cases like that happen in China apparently. One minute your helping a person in need, the next minute the person you saved is suing the shit outta you...

I suspect this ignoring the injured thing happens almost everywhere though. I remember seeing a video once were a few guys were testing how long it took for someone to help a guy/girl lying down in pain. The maximum amount of time it took was about an hour, the minimal amount of time it took was 30 mins...

Yeah, every once in a while a I read something similar. It's the bystander effect.  A few years a go this lady was vomiting blood and eventually died in the waiting room of the ER.  Two people had called 911, but they didn't really offer help.   And none of the hospital workers helped either.  Then there is this video from Conn., where 78 year old man gets hit by a car and few people just drive by him. 

The bystander effect is universal, and I can imagine it being more intensified for what happens sometimes in China by helping. 

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2011, 12:27:03 AM »
That was disgusting

just like your birth
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

blcxm

« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2011, 05:21:37 AM »
they shouldve ran nik over when he was that young.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2011, 10:56:52 AM »

Yeah, every once in a while a I read something similar. It's the bystander effect.  A few years a go this lady was vomiting blood and eventually died in the waiting room of the ER.  Two people had called 911, but they didn't really offer help.   And none of the hospital workers helped either.  Then there is this video from Conn., where 78 year old man gets hit by a car and few people just drive by him.  

The bystander effect is universal, and I can imagine it being more intensified for what happens sometimes in China by helping.  

Yeah. There are enough assholes in every part of the world-