Author Topic: ESPN Top NBA Player List.  (Read 3711 times)

Sccit

Re: ESPN Top NBA Player List.
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2011, 07:53:42 PM »
i hope u write for urself, cuz nobody else on this board gets what the fuck ur sayin, son.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2011, 08:01:08 PM »
i hope u write for urself, cuz nobody else on this board gets what the fuck ur sayin, son.

You're doing whatever you can to change the subject, adorable.

I could be speaking Japanese the entire forum would still understand you're a bitch.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2011, 08:02:55 PM »

I could be speaking Japanese the entire forum would still understand you're a bitch.

like i said, ur not makin sense...ur just postin for the sake of feelin like ur comin out on top aka fagsteez

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2011, 08:10:44 PM »

like i said, ur not makin sense...ur just postin for the sake of feelin like ur comin out on top aka fagsteez

It's pretty simple. But I guess a high school dropout would have a hard time grasping any sort of logic.

You just called me out saying I clearly don't know anything & don't watch enough "BSPN" if I think they say positive things about Kobe. However, in the past you said all my points are just things said from BSPN. Complete contradiction.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2011, 11:46:14 PM »

It's pretty simple. But I guess a high school dropout would have a hard time grasping any sort of logic.

You just called me out saying I clearly don't know anything & don't watch enough "BSPN" if I think they say positive things about Kobe. However, in the past you said all my points are just things said from BSPN. Complete contradiction.

so now i'm a highschool dropout too? schoolboy gay got jokes for days.....show me once where i said u dont watch enough bspn, dumbfag.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2011, 12:02:59 AM »
Based on last year regular season and playoffs

1. Dirk 
2. Lebron
3. Wade
4. Dwight
5. Kobe
6. KD
7.Rose
8.CP3 ( no way he's a top 5 player )

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2011, 12:11:59 AM »
Based on last year regular season and playoffs

1. Dirk 
2. Lebron
3. Wade
4. Dwight
5. Kobe
6. KD
7.Rose
8.CP3 ( no way he's a top 5 player )

lmao...lebron shouldnt even be ranked after his horrible performance in the Finals. he wasnt even starter worthy in the most important games of his life. the fuck outta here.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2011, 12:20:52 AM »
still he was great until the Finals  which was , I agree, one of the worst choking choking ever ... but still the players ranked behind him didn't do enough to be ranked above him ... Wade was good in 5 of the 6 Finals game but was a no show against the Bulls ... Howard was a TO machine against the Hawks and still isn't THAT dominant on the offensive end despite some improvements and Kobe had an average year for his standards mainly because of injuries but still he didn't close Game 1 and Game 3 against the Mavs

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2011, 12:28:18 AM »
still he was great until the Finals  which was , I agree, one of the worst choking choking ever ... but still the players ranked behind him didn't do enough to be ranked above him ... Wade was good in 5 of the 6 Finals game but was a no show against the Bulls ... Howard was a TO machine against the Hawks and still isn't THAT dominant on the offensive end despite some improvements and Kobe had an average year for his standards mainly because of injuries but still he didn't close Game 1 and Game 3 against the Mavs

but if gasol wasnt a bitch, we wouldve easily won games 1 and 3...we went into the 4th quarter of those 2 games with a nice lead....i just dont see how any1 could truly rank wade and james above kobe. i mean, both of em together, maybe...kobe was still better than both of em individually, even with all the injuries. i mean, kobe didnt perform to his standards, but at least he didnt choke nearly as hard as james and even wade. really, if gasol and odom werent such bitches in the playoffs, u (and the rest of the world) would be singin a completely different tune.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2011, 01:10:08 AM »

but if gasol wasnt a bitch, we wouldve easily won games 1 and 3...we went into the 4th quarter of those 2 games with a nice lead....i just dont see how any1 could truly rank wade and james above kobe. i mean, both of em together, maybe...kobe was still better than both of em individually, even with all the injuries. i mean, kobe didnt perform to his standards, but at least he didnt choke nearly as hard as james and even wade. really, if gasol and odom werent such bitches in the playoffs, u (and the rest of the world) would be singin a completely different tune.

I would take the 09-10 Kobe and the black mamba from the years before over Wade and James without a doubt and I'm confident he will bounce back but Wade and Lebron just had a better 10-11 season... and let's be honest I've never seen Kobe playing terrible D like that before

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2011, 01:19:54 AM »
u (and the rest of the world) would be singin a completely different tune.

the rest of the world ( well mostly ESPN)  is saying he's falling off and is done with winning NBA titles , I disagree ...

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2011, 03:38:30 AM »
difference here is, Lakers lost to Dallas because of Gasol and Odom...Miami lost to Dallas because of LeBron and Wade. When it really counts, Kobe is clearly the better of the 3...even injured Kobe.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2011, 05:00:55 AM »
Reasons we got swept :

1. Inability to D the pick n roll and the 3 pt line .. Kobe was part of the 2nd problem.
2. Pau Gasol
3. Inability to knock down the 3pt shot which resulted in Dallas packing the paint to prevent our usual inside domination .. which perfectly worked
4. Kobe not being Kobe i.e the player who dominated the WC playoffs for the last 3 years

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2011, 12:21:20 PM »
The man averaged 22, 7 & 7 throughout the playoffs. He's the best player in the league.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2011, 01:09:21 PM »
how can paul be rated above d rose and he won mvp last year? i'm just saying yell

Rose is a more explosive & better pure offensive player than Paul. However, as far as having the full package, Paul is far better, in my opinion.

Not to mention LeBron exposed Rose last year in the playoffs, showing him how good he is when he's smothered by the opposing teams best player. Other teams should attempt that this season, given there is one.

Meanwhile, if I remember correctly, Chris Paul nearly single handedly beat the Lakers in the first round lol.

Far from the truth my equal, cause if that's the case lebron shouldn't be number 1 with your logic, cause he got shut down by deshawn who's smaller and j Kidd. D rose is better then Paul and his upside is as well. And don't act like bron wasn't getting help on rose, get that equal a two who can hit the 3 and a healthy boozer and it would have been a different story yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp